Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

un cooperative crusties on 14:31 - Oct 8 with 1091 viewsitoldyouso

"flag waving picaninies with watermelon smiles" refering to people in Africa with better performing economies than ours

"I'd rather die in a ditch" refering to asking for an extention....whilst he had already asked for an extension.

"a million to one chance" refering to leaving europe without a deal....such a brilliant way with words if you enjoy b*llSh*t

Oh and of course there was the brexit bus 320 million a week to the nhs of course

Loves saints hates the fascist FLA

un cooperative crusties on 14:58 - Oct 8 with 1073 viewsHeisenberg

You forgot to add the dishing out of public money to his pole dancing 'business' woman he was knocking off. A woman who mysteriously was given access to trade delegations Boris was attending.

Seems Dunce is happy for his taxes to be spent by Boris irrespective of the rules governing use of public money.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

un cooperative crusties on 15:08 - Oct 8 with 1067 viewsDorsetIan

'Crusties' - haven't heard that since the 90s.

Boris (as usual) completely misses the point. There is a growing consensus in favour of the idea of a climate emergency, so to dismiss those involved as 'crusties' is to alienate yet more sensible people across this country.

He is very good at doubling down and playing to his base (oddballs like you) but absolutely hopeless at building a consensus.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

un cooperative crusties on 15:14 - Oct 8 with 1050 viewsDeargDoom

Boris: Complete knob head.

un cooperative crusties on 15:20 - Oct 8 with 1042 views1885_SFC

Congratulations to Thomas Cook for setting a wonderful example to others
on how to reduce carbon emissions.

Old School is Cool

un cooperative crusties on 15:29 - Oct 8 with 1032 viewssaints__fan__73

It's the same anti-Capitalist anarchists that have been causing disruption in London for decades. They just have re-branded themselves as eco-mentalists.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

un cooperative crusties on 15:50 - Oct 8 with 1012 viewsitoldyouso

to a degree you are correct but many are teenagers and school kids as well, as for the comment about Thomas Cook , typical of the psychopathic lack of empathy for others you find in Johnson supporters, thousands losing their jobs when that company went bust

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/b/johnson-snubs-thomas-cook-worker-200-m

un cooperative crusties on 15:53 - Oct 8 with 1008 viewsitoldyouso

forgot Johnsons Homophobia, not only a racist a liar and a misogynist there are his comments about gay people being 'bum boys in tank tops' which might raise a chinless guffaw at the Bullingdon club and various provincial tory associations but just makes normal people think 'what at.wat'

un cooperative crusties on 16:39 - Oct 8 with 971 viewsHeisenberg

I can assure you they are not the same anti capitalists. You clearly haven't seen them in person and more than likely obtain your info from the Daily Mail. I have been to a couple of demos and local meetings etc - lots of young people, religious groups, pensioners, NHS workers and GPs, reps from emergency services etc etc. A wide cross section of people all recognising our politicians and corporate businesses either don't give a shite or lack the imagination to start thinking about the environment as the most pressing issue facing us all.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

un cooperative crusties on 17:16 - Oct 8 with 944 viewsitoldyouso

Heisenberg, thanks for the insight, first time I've been accused of getting my info from the daily mail, sounds like the same cross section you get at momentum groups which according to those on here who clearly have no actual knowledge of them are actually armed bolsheviks waiting to storm hampshires golf clubs

un cooperative crusties on 17:56 - Oct 8 with 912 viewsOccasional_Showers

Corbynite Crusties yes?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

un cooperative crusties on 18:55 - Oct 8 with 882 viewsgeezershoong1

Who said 'lynch the bitch' again..?

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

un cooperative crusties on 19:11 - Oct 8 with 867 viewsChesham_Saint

Yet again you come out with a stat that isn’t based on fact.

Like it or not, the challenge claiming the figure on the side of the bus was wrong was quashed in the High Court. Also until/if we leave the EU no EU funds can be reallocated to the NHS or elsewhere.

Now, about your claim that the economies of Uganda and Gambia are better than ours..?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

un cooperative crusties on 19:43 - Oct 8 with 837 viewsOccasional_Showers

Was it Crusty Emily by any chance?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

un cooperative crusties on 20:33 - Oct 8 with 815 viewsitoldyouso

350 million quid a week promised on the side of a bus we all saw it, hurts doesnt it,

Or are you calling Nigel Farage as big a liar as Boris?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/nigel-farage-350-million-pledge-to-f

[Post edited 8 Oct 2019 20:36]

un cooperative crusties on 21:11 - Oct 8 with 790 viewssolent_toffee

Isn’t a bit embarrassing that the Prime Minister of this country has to resort to name calling in order to appease a certain crowd.

I’m sure that crowd will lap it up though.

Cringey as phuck.

un cooperative crusties on 21:36 - Oct 8 with 758 viewsChesham_Saint

He’s lucky he’s up against the useful idiot, Corbyn. Having Magic Grandpa and co as opposition makes Johnson seem reasonable. If Labour had elected a more appealing leader then things would have been so different (no referendum for a start!).

un cooperative crusties on 23:00 - Oct 8 with 718 viewsitoldyouso

Yeah Johnsons seen as so reasonable that all the reasonable tories have jumped ship or had the whip withdrawn by the clown dictator leaving him an unelected minority ice cream seargent puppeted by his speculator mates, thats coming from tories who worked with him. Even his own brother cant trust him and did a runner

Corbyn has defeated the government more times in a shorter time than Thatcher, hes a very effective operator it seems and thats with the whole political establishment constantly playing dirty.......

Dont let facts get in the way though fella

un cooperative crusties on 23:42 - Oct 8 with 705 viewsChesham_Saint

It is a rather inconvenient fact though, that he is friends with the IRA, Hamas and Hezbollah, right?

Now, about Uganda and Gambia...?

un cooperative crusties on 08:18 - Oct 9 with 657 viewsitoldyouso

Its not a fact at all, dont politicians speak to people they may not agree with ? COrbyns won international peace awards for his efforts at trying to foster peace. Johnsons been sacked from multiple jobs for telling lies, the contrast could not be greater.

I suggest you read some IMF reports Chesney.....silly me that would be asking too much

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/britain-public-finances-worse-t

un cooperative crusties on 08:50 - Oct 9 with 638 viewskentsouthampton

The challenge rested on the defense that nothing Boris Johnson ever said could be trusted so what was written on the bus couldn't be taken at face value.

un cooperative crusties on 09:17 - Oct 9 with 631 viewsitoldyouso

shhhhh dont let the facts get in the way of Chesneys fantasies......

un cooperative crusties on 10:20 - Oct 9 with 609 viewsMarcus_y

So, Crusties is childish and uncalled for. But Gammon is OK?

The hypocrisy of the leftie loons continues. Do as I say, not as I do.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

un cooperative crusties on 11:05 - Oct 9 with 600 viewsericofarabia

The "Gammon" thing is surely the most pathetic school playground comeback ever, and when bandied about by supposedly mature adults it is an insult to school children!

Can somebody explain exactly what it is suppose to allude to please, as I obviously missed out on it's conception.

un cooperative crusties on 11:23 - Oct 9 with 593 viewsitoldyouso

crusties just shows Johnsons age and out of touchness, or rather Cummings, anyway Corbyns in the centre of Southampton so am off to hear what he has to say

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024