Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Johnson only trying to redress the balance - May gave EVERYTHING the EU wanted! on 11:27 - Sep 2 with 1017 viewsOccasional_Showers

Give it a rest. Things will become clearer soon.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Johnson only trying to redress the balance - May gave EVERYTHING the EU wanted! on 12:03 - Sep 2 with 982 viewskingslandstand1

Did you have any school friends? Sorry mate, but this really is getting boring

No matter what you say, things will carry on as they are and we will leave the EU in one way or another. I'm afraid even you won't be able to influence what powers that be do by spouting off on some footy mongboard

Oh, and when at school, did they teach you that there such things as paragraphs …………..

Johnson only trying to redress the balance - May gave EVERYTHING the EU wanted! on 15:59 - Sep 2 with 877 viewsDominic_Oliver

"Boris is brighter than Steptoe, by a VERY VERY wide margin!"

These leavers are just being rude now. This is from the Telegraph comments section just now.

So I'm very angry - maybe will have to stand on a bridge with only a Waitrose Quinoa salad for comfort and shout 'Nazi!` at everyone who looks like they might disagree with me.
Yours
Somewhat Livid
Dom

Johnson only trying to redress the balance - May gave EVERYTHING the EU wanted! on 16:24 - Sep 2 with 852 viewsRon11

Let's have a civil war and sort the tossers out.

Johnson only trying to redress the balance - May gave EVERYTHING the EU wanted! on 17:22 - Sep 2 with 831 viewsarfurdent

The Establishment are probably trying to engineer a good civil war to thin out the lower social classes. They've not been able to do it properly since WW2. The along came nuclear weapons and their social engineering strategy was scuppered.

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Johnson only trying to redress the balance - May gave EVERYTHING the EU wanted! on 18:18 - Sep 2 with 802 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Johnson only trying to redress the balance - May gave EVERYTHING the EU wanted! on 18:54 - Sep 2 with 779 viewssaint22

and now we are leaving it
why do you think Boris is SO determined to leave europe no matter what?

Johnson only trying to redress the balance - May gave EVERYTHING the EU wanted! on 18:58 - Sep 2 with 773 viewsBicester_North

No, we’re not leaving it.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Johnson only trying to redress the balance - May gave EVERYTHING the EU wanted! on 16:05 - Sep 3 with 631 viewsDominic_Oliver

Boris has sired several sprogs with various fit Nannies from various Euro countries and wants to be outside the jurisdiction.
Fact
Probably.

Johnson only trying to redress the balance - May gave EVERYTHING the EU wanted! on 16:18 - Sep 3 with 621 viewsdirk_doone

Et tu, Brute?

Watching Theresa May smirking in the background as Boris's party turn against him, I feel quite sorry for him. There isn't much honour in politics.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Johnson only trying to redress the balance - May gave EVERYTHING the EU wanted! on 16:39 - Sep 3 with 595 viewsChesham_Saint

What increasingly boils my piss is when someone leaves a party and crosses the floor. I don’t care if it’s from remain to leave or vice versa (although admittedly it seems to be the latter) the sheer arrogance that they shouldn’t submit to a bye election because only their view matters is staggering.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Johnson only trying to redress the balance - May gave EVERYTHING the EU wanted! on 16:44 - Sep 3 with 586 viewskernow

Churchill crossed the floor, and crossed back again.
It's enough to make you very,very cross.

Johnson only trying to redress the balance - May gave EVERYTHING the EU wanted! on 16:45 - Sep 3 with 584 viewsdirk_doone

Realistically, there simply wouldn't be time to arrange them before the next general election, which can only be a few weeks off now.

As for Churchill, yes he was always on the left wing of the Conservative Party, was very much in favour of a European union and would certainly have had more in common with Lee than with Johnson, and when Churchill crossed the floor to join the Liberals there was, of course, no by-election. He continued to hold the seat as a Liberal for another two years before the next general election, when he stood at a safer Liberal seat to avoid any risk of losing his place in parliament.

It has been commonplace since as far back as the 17th century for MPs to cross the floor on matters of principle, without calling for by-elections.

Members of Parliament who have changed party affiliation:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_elected_British_politicians_who_have_chang
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 17:01]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Johnson only trying to redress the balance - May gave EVERYTHING the EU wanted! on 16:53 - Sep 3 with 578 viewsChesham_Saint

That may be the case, but there’s been a steady trickle this year and some at least could have done the honourable thing..

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Johnson only trying to redress the balance - May gave EVERYTHING the EU wanted! on 18:48 - Sep 3 with 514 viewsArthurHucksake

He looked like a baby that's just been given a day job, so far out of his depth he's making comrade Corbyn look electable.
Corbyn's we're not at war with the Eu remark absolutely sunk him.

I know for sure you are he. No question about it. You are rude, agressive and angry just like doc was. You fool no one lambkins.

Johnson only trying to redress the balance - May gave EVERYTHING the EU wanted! on 20:28 - Sep 3 with 461 viewsJaySaint

he does not make corbyn electable at all

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Johnson only trying to redress the balance - May gave EVERYTHING the EU wanted! on 00:31 - Sep 5 with 357 viewsArthurHucksake

Would you like to buy some magic beans?

I know for sure you are he. No question about it. You are rude, agressive and angry just like doc was. You fool no one lambkins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024