Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Montero 15:35 - Aug 31 with 5921 viewsFar_Post

1st start for Birmingham. Stretchered off.

Blog: The C Word

Montero on 21:45 - Aug 31 with 1395 viewsBytholWyn

Any Swansea fans with any class will be pleased to hear that the injury is probably not too bad: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/explained-latest-j

Montero on 22:45 - Aug 31 with 1321 viewsWanderer

Agree this.

Montero on 23:49 - Aug 31 with 1276 viewsTNT

He's one of the reasons we got relegated from the PL mun. I'll never forget him contributing nothing at Spurs - more interested in his gloves. Good riddance.

And some fans were singing his name when he wasn't even playing, and Dan James was! You couldn't make it up mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Montero on 11:22 - Sep 1 with 1160 viewsWingstandwood

Leighton James was speaking from a position of knowing more of what was going on behind the scenes and he has obviously always had a particular interest in appraising players of Montero's position anyhow. All the ability in the world means nothing when it ends up as "You can take a horse to water, but you can't make it drink"....time after time, time after time"... (on repeat).

Fancy having to cajole, to baby, to mollycoddle a grown adult millionaire in a desperate attempt try to get him to run around a bit (with end product and goals) for ninety minutes. "There, there, there, I know the rain is cold this time of year but remember that good game you once had 5 months ago".

How the f#ck supporter apologists can insult their own intelligence and defend complete and utter time wasters beggars belief.

Argus!

Montero on 11:26 - Sep 1 with 1147 viewsThrasher6

This. In spades. Good post.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Montero on 11:31 - Sep 1 with 1132 viewsLeonWasGod

Don’t be soft. There were several reasons why we got relegated and Montero wasn’t any of them. He wasn’t even with us that season.

Montero on 11:37 - Sep 1 with 1122 viewsNortbankboy

Someone told me.he's got a lazy eye.

And it's starting to spread through his body!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024