Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Import the 3rd World - get the 3rd World on 13:26 - Jun 18 with 423 viewsitoldyouso

oh dear

There is nothing in the description of his contact with corbyn or labour in this article that really points to rigging at all, seems to me a bit of blatent dog whistle racism by the times which is disappointing as they have being doing well recently.

Basels jumping up and down and frothing over nothing... Muslims do that to a special kind of person,

I have been a teller and an official vote counter.......the person who is the subject of this rather bizarre piece of journalism wouldnt have access to votes cast.

Basel is appearing like a very bad loser and sadly resorting to racism in the process of having his tantrum

Loves saints hates the fascist FLA

Import the 3rd World - get the 3rd World on 13:36 - Jun 18 with 415 viewsBaselSaint

You`re an official vote counter? - oh f*ck, it`s worse than I thought!

RECOUNT!!!!

:)

Poll: Did You Vote LEAVE Because;

Import the 3rd World - get the 3rd World on 13:44 - Jun 18 with 409 viewsBaselSaint

Tariq Mahmood is a convicted election fraudster!! Are you denying it?

So here you have it - the Regressive Left in denial, arguing for 3rd world corruption to be accepted and normalised in the UK...

WHAT A BUNCH OF DISGUSTING RECIVIDISTS THEY ARE!

Import the 3rd World - get the 3rd World (n/t) on 13:45 - Jun 18 with 407 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 19 Jun 2019 8:36]

Import the 3rd World - get the 3rd World on 13:51 - Jun 18 with 401 viewsBaselSaint

One sentence in hundreds of posts.
Yeah
Stuck

Import the 3rd World - get the 3rd World on 14:05 - Jun 18 with 386 viewsWoodrow_Wilson

The politics of a spotty teenager

Import the 3rd World - get the 3rd World on 14:11 - Jun 18 with 379 viewsBaselSaint

``If you`re not Left wing in your 30s you're heartless, if you`re Left wing in your 40s you're brainless``.

Not sure who said that originally. Can`t claim it unfortunatley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024