Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

News. on 22:21 - Dec 12 with 845 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Good news!

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

News. on 22:43 - Dec 12 with 819 viewsVreg

Agree. Sounds good to me too.

News. on 00:03 - Dec 15 with 650 viewsareasix

That's strange it has taken a week longer to announce the number two when I announced on the 5th Dec that they both had signed a contract when I asked my man itk today why a week later to announce he shrugged his shoulders so I did not get much out of him. Apparently there is a real mood change behind the scenes this new manager is buzzing but he cannot believe how beaten up everyone feels. The word neglected was mentioned.

News. on 05:18 - Dec 15 with 620 viewsareasix

Hence the free beer today for all season ticket holders and a note from our manager saying the players and he hopes the supporters will come on the journey. I just get the feeling by New Year this guy is going to stop the super tanker which had Sprung a leak and will have patched it up and started to turn this club around. let's hope we are not cut adrift by then as he deserves a chance.

News. on 09:50 - Dec 16 with 534 viewsareasix

I think it will be an interesting team selection as he has had a week to work out which players could play like he wants so I expect some changes as he starts to develop a first eleven. Any one heard where Forster will be heading to in the transfer window? As he appears to be going.

News. on 09:53 - Dec 16 with 531 viewsCloudy

Depending on results between now and new year, we could well be cut adrift. I think in fact we will be. I think we will be at least 5 points off safety by the time he turns it around. Your analogy to a super tanker is perfect areasix. We are in as bad a free-fall as I have ever seen. Whilst I totally believe in Ralph H., I think he will need a lot more than 2 games to get them fit, organised and believing again.

News. on 17:14 - Dec 16 with 455 viewsareasix

I don't think he needs any more than 2 games to install a different mentality he is a winner which the players will commit to

News. on 17:18 - Dec 16 with 444 viewsCloudy

It would certainly seem so.

News. on 17:27 - Dec 16 with 432 viewsButty101

It’s funny how you just know the club have got the appointment absolutely spot on, and the last two absolutely wrong before a ball was kicked. Let’s enjoy it while he is hear.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024