Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hills Post Match Interview 13:26 - Feb 4 with 8012 viewsmidlandsdale

Logged on this morning after a great result to see what Keith had to say and to be honest after a few minutes I had had enough of the complete lack of enthusiasm and downbeat reaction and turned off.

What is wrong with this bloke these days. How can any supporter or in fact any interested 3rd party viewer come away with any other view than 'how strange' He says we are where we should be. He says relegation is a success. He mentions how great he is and what he has done for our club. I make no apologies for saying that the guy is a complete egotist and wonder how his current state of mind and comments affect the playing staff.

At best they must think that he is a bit eccentric and slightly off his trolley!! Am I alone in thinking that he has totally lost the plot! Going against the grain on here I know but I think we need something different, even though the board wont be able to afford any changes.

I would have thought he would be up and taking this as a great step forward along with a great result last week in the cup, but he just leaves you frustrated, underwhelmed and depressed!!

Hills Post Match Interview on 19:45 - Feb 4 with 1848 viewsD_Alien

Again, that's probably true, but it's been debated several times whether more incisive questioning would be allowed

It frightens some people

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hills Post Match Interview on 20:42 - Feb 4 with 1725 viewsJimmyRustler

KH's interviews wind me up more than most but I'm not sure what you expected from this interview given it's literally our first away win in the league this season. Did you want him to start helicoptering his wang on camera and talk about how amazing we are?

Hills Post Match Interview on 20:45 - Feb 4 with 1709 viewsColDale

I wish he'd stop saying "It's as simple as that" and got back to saying "wow"

Hills Post Match Interview on 20:57 - Feb 4 with 1673 viewsThe_Knightowl

Well ............at least KH isn't boring in the least ............. he is realistic ......tbh astute business has kept the boat afloat. Its how Burnley are where they are today plus a good few thousand paying customers which the dear old Dale have not. WOW we didn't get relegated , gave some youth a chance and some wayward strays along the way who grasped at that chance and moved onto better things. It is what it is being a Dale fan. Better to watch Dale V anybody in the league than struggle in a No league. expect nothing and look forward to the surprises.

Hills Post Match Interview on 21:46 - Feb 4 with 1618 viewsSandyman

Fair comment. In bury, abject failure is introduced as "Wow Wow Wow" so one "wow" for a first away win and being 23rd would be reasonable

Hills Post Match Interview on 21:49 - Feb 4 with 1611 viewsfrenzied

As long as he doesnt start calling the players “special human beings” I’m happy with anything else

Hills Post Match Interview on 09:29 - Feb 5 with 1413 viewsrochdaleriddler

There are plenty of them on here!

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024