Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What percentage of the club do the Americans own? 15:28 - Nov 23 with 1936 viewsDarran

There’s a rumour going around that Leigh Dineen has sold his remaining shares to the Americans. I have no idea if this is true but if it is what percentage do the Americans now own?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What percentage of the club do the Americans own? on 15:31 - Nov 23 with 1922 viewssully49

Bloody too much.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

What percentage of the club do the Americans own? on 15:36 - Nov 23 with 1898 viewsJoshTheJack

Thats going to go down well.

What percentage of the club do the Americans own? on 16:08 - Nov 23 with 1807 viewsMagic_Michu

He's definitely sold his remaining shares.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

What percentage of the club do the Americans own? on 16:49 - Nov 23 with 1727 viewsVetchfielder

If they've bought Bulk Vending Systems' 1% shares then I reckon they now have 67.94736842% ..... roughly.

Proud to have been one of the 231

What percentage of the club do the Americans own? on 16:53 - Nov 23 with 1707 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I don't think it makes any difference in practice because he gave them the voting rights for his remaining shares anyway.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

What percentage of the club do the Americans own? on 16:55 - Nov 23 with 1701 views3swan

Which makes you question why they bought them if true (As posted by Lisa a couple of days ago)

They don't need the extra voting power it gives or much more in dividends etc

What percentage of the club do the Americans own? on 17:14 - Nov 23 with 1643 viewsYossarian

Hopefully the little fat kent is emigrating.....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024