Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 00:07 - Oct 27 with 29498 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:02 - Oct 28 with 3135 viewsicecoldjack

Because he battled hard for the ball and deserved a chance to pull the trigger himself, we give him enough pelters for not shooting but when he does he also gets pelters !!

He should have squared it but we can't blame a striker for trying to shoot in that position IMO .

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:04 - Oct 28 with 3113 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Everybody gets forward except the goalkeeper. Our full backs do not get forward enough and into dangerous positions. They linger outside the box, hugging the touch line.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:05 - Oct 28 with 3113 viewsjack2jack

Great summary Ice, just to add Mawson and Fabs have been top notch.
Great team effort😀

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:05 - Oct 28 with 3101 viewsFireboy2

I take that as a yes then

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:06 - Oct 28 with 3084 viewsJokeren1943

I am sure Zlatan would have pasted it to his teammate, must agree :-)

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 28 with 3043 viewsGaryjack

agh well

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:09 - Oct 28 with 3025 viewswestwalesed

So so poor of Ayew and it's going to cost us......

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:09 - Oct 28 with 3011 viewsunion_jack

We are allowing them too much time on the ball, defending narrow and that was inevitable.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:09 - Oct 28 with 2990 viewsJokeren1943

Poor defending.

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 28 with 2943 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Turn your back on the shot, Kyle, it is fine. You absolute coward.

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:11 - Oct 28 with 2872 viewsJango

The true coward for that goal was mawson. Twice he had the opportunity to put his foot through the tackle but he’s a pansy. Done the same against Watford.

N/A. on 16:12 - Oct 28 with 2826 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:40]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:13 - Oct 28 with 2802 viewsElward

Mawson is a fuking fairy

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:13 - Oct 28 with 2782 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Both are at fault. I picked out the Naughton one because I see him doing it every time he goes to block a shot. He is a coward. I'm sure I've said the same on her previously.

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:15 - Oct 28 with 2731 viewsElward

We suck again

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:15 - Oct 28 with 2705 viewsGaryjack

Gutter!

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:15 - Oct 28 with 2696 viewsunion_jack

And again!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:16 - Oct 28 with 2617 viewslifelong

So much room for Ramsey in the box.

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:16 - Oct 28 with 2604 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Where the hell was Naughton then? We have 3 centre backs, why does he get sucked so far into the middle?

The usual will be defending him again soon, claiming he's having a fine game.

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:16 - Oct 28 with 2596 viewsDanWelsh86

Once again this match, we've had too many wasted opportunities and our defense seems to concede on whim.

We've thrown away points again.

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:17 - Oct 28 with 2554 viewsChippy69

And that's the fu cking end of That

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:17 - Oct 28 with 2540 viewswestwalesed

I'm absolutely fuming we were not 2-0 up at half time.....

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:17 - Oct 28 with 2538 viewsDarran

I was going to wait untill the end of the game but I'm leaving for Cardiff instead.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:18 - Oct 28 with 2507 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It's okay, Dan, Jordan did really well and tried really hard to win the tackle, he deserved to shoot rather than play a 3 yard pass for an open goal.

Some sentimental fools post on here. He's helped cost us what would have been at least a point.

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:19 - Oct 28 with 2424 viewsDanWelsh86

Ayew is selfish, so was his brother however he isn't as good as his brother.

Not with his current performances anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024