Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 14:05 - Jun 25 with 4301 viewsHatchback

Blimey, talk about bad losers. Does that mean we can have a second general election next time around if enough people complain about the outcome.

Battery included.
Poll: Do we need a new striker?

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 14:43 - Jun 25 with 4256 viewskingslandstand1

Look I was one for staying in but to quote many on here "you lost, get over it!

Forget the tone of those posts and the childish gloating, but I am now over it (was well pissed off yesterday morning at half five when I heard what had happened though) and intend to just get on with whatever that decision means to me and the nation as a whole! The idea of a referendum is that both sides have to accept what the majority wants, and although it was by no means a walkover, more people wanted to leave than stay in

One thing it will probably mean though is that the jocks are intending to go it alone now (but they will be totally alone as they surely can't apply to be in the EU or can they?)

If it goes tits up, then let those that are gloating and feel they have the cream come back in a few years time and say"oh sh1t, wish I didn't put an X in that box!". If it turns out for the better, and no one knows whether it will, then fair play, they were right and I was wrong

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 15:23 - Jun 25 with 4205 viewsLenWilkins

After all it's not as if anyone lied to the public.

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 15:50 - Jun 25 with 4173 viewsHatchback

You're right.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/6961675/David-Cameron-net-immigration-w

Battery included.

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 16:19 - Jun 25 with 4136 viewssaint68

Ahh diddums you bubble blowing baby!!! It's democracy if you win and oh so unfair if you don't, dry your eyes and shut the fuk up you squinnying ponce.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 16:33 - Jun 25 with 4120 viewsLenWilkins

What a nice person you are.

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 17:30 - Jun 25 with 4086 viewssaint68

No Len I'm a racist and hate my kids if what the Remainers say is to be believed!!! Have a lovely evening.

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 17:50 - Jun 25 with 4061 viewsLenWilkins

Judging by your earlier response I can believe that.

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 18:00 - Jun 25 with 4041 viewsHatchback

Sadly I am now seeing this all over Facebook. Loads of sore remain losers asking for a second referendum, as one put it 'so that they can right the wrongs of this mistake'. Why can they not just accept the result with good grace? Imagine if it was other way round and remain one and leavers demand a second stab. Truly pathetic. It is over. The country voted out.

Battery included.

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 18:07 - Jun 25 with 4023 viewsLeslie

It should never have gone to a vote. We elect and vote for a government to lead us. Qualified intelligent people, that make decisions with the advice of economists. What'll be next? Uneducated oddballs doing brain surgery? The whole episode is a farce!

Poll: Will you buy the new shirt(s)

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 18:08 - Jun 25 with 4023 viewssaint68

I suggest you have a nice pint of boddingtons to top up that bitterness!!!

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 18:10 - Jun 25 with 4011 viewsBaltimore

I voted to leave, and like many, extremely surprised that we won. I'd already accepted in my own mind that remain would win and and I really didn't see an with issue accepting the outcome and getting on with my life like any sensiible individual.....the way some of these remainers, belly aching and behaving like a bunch of cry babies has been nothing short of embarrassing.

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 18:13 - Jun 25 with 3997 viewsHatchback

This. I too totally expected us to remain and would have just carried on regardless. All this post defeat whining just makes them look foolish. Quite incredible.

Battery included.

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 18:16 - Jun 25 with 3993 viewssaint68

The majority obviously have spoken and their will should be accepted as it is legitimate. If we go down the road of ignoring the will of the people then we are no better than the Brussels elite who failed to address the concerns of our country and our legally elected government.

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 18:17 - Jun 25 with 3987 viewsHatchback

To be honest, if we are going to take the stance that the people were too stupid to vote on the EU, then we can take that stance on elections also as most people have not got a clue who to vote for. So shall we just stop everyone being allowed to vote for anything?

Battery included.

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 18:20 - Jun 25 with 3975 viewsLeslie

This is exactly the problem. It's now an 'us' vs 'them'. Instead of a united country/Europe, we are now a divided broken mess.

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 18:22 - Jun 25 with 3971 viewsHatchback

Stopping people voting is not the answer. Neither do we have to feel divided. We just move on now and do the best we can. It will not affect us as badly unless we want it to. I have not seen any rows or punch ups today based on differing opinions and division.

Battery included.

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 18:22 - Jun 25 with 3968 viewsBaltimore

Yes......unless you're a leftist liberal between the ages of 18-40 and live in London.

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 18:22 - Jun 25 with 3968 viewssaint68

I don't know!!! Maybe we could put it to a vote, but only if it ends in the right result though!!! But if it doesn't then I'm not going to accept and start a petition!!!!!!!.

Sound familiar?.

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 18:25 - Jun 25 with 3958 viewsHatchback

Yup. As it ever was. The superior few, elitists and such like will always want it their way and would stop the rest of us voting if they could get away with it. Cameron only allowed this vote as he was supremely confident/misguided into believing without doubt remain would win.

Battery included.

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 18:28 - Jun 25 with 3948 viewsLeslie

We certainly do move on pal. Talks of another referendum is daft. Of course I'm not against voting. In my opinion, we vote in a government to make these big calls.

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 18:30 - Jun 25 with 3933 viewsLeslie

If that was directed at me, then you have missed my other post where I've said a 2nd referendum is daft!

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 18:34 - Jun 25 with 3931 viewsHeisenberg

I voted remain and although dissapointed with the outcome accept the result like we all need to do. The only way there will be a second referendum is if the economy nosedives to such a point the Govt will have to step in.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 18:34 - Jun 25 with 3929 viewsBaltimore

Agreed about voting in a government to make these calls, but Cameron gambled and lost...the public were offered a referendum and voted.

Petition - EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum on 18:35 - Jun 25 with 3921 viewssaint68

Not at all Les!! It was a tongue in cheek response to the scenario that some are trying to instigate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024