Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we stay up - the players to let go from our first team squad. 15:52 - Feb 14 with 7022 viewsRancid

I'll start.

Ayew
Gomis
Ki
Bartley
Routledge
Taylor
Ash

and the players I'd keep are

Fernandez
Paloschi
Barrow
Cork
Fabianski
Montero
Siggurdsson

It would take a monumental effort and be nigh impossible to overall to such extremes so quickly but these are the players I feel are no longer going to take us forward as a team.Any thoughts.

If we stay up - the players to let go from our first team squad. on 22:07 - Feb 14 with 1138 viewsGriffting

The obvious handsomely paid players ala Ayew, Gomis and Siggy, ash would leave if we went down plus probably Fab, but i don't necessarily see any of the rest demanding to move. At least for a year. Likes of Hull and Burnely have held onto the majority of there squads from last season and are doing well as a consequence.

If we stay up - the players to let go from our first team squad. on 22:19 - Feb 14 with 1118 viewsPrivate_Partz

It is not all the player's fault. Wrong managerial appointments and the wrong types of player being signed are the issues. I think we should stick to supporting the team and the manager at the moment. Plenty if time for threads such as this if it goes t!ts up.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024