Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mo Barrow. 19:03 - Jan 2 with 5684 viewslifelong

I thought he did well today.

Mo Barrow. on 22:43 - Jan 2 with 1807 viewsscanca

Barrow played the whole game at Palace and ran them ragged down the right wing. He has earned his start.

Mo Barrow. on 22:55 - Jan 2 with 1766 viewsPlasticJack

Were crying out for a bit of pace up top either from the wing or our strikers, I hope he plays a big part in the next few weeks.

Poll: Who starts up front at Old Trafford?

Mo Barrow. on 23:03 - Jan 2 with 1736 viewsSgorioFruit

Barrow was the game changer today

End of discussion

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Mo Barrow. on 23:04 - Jan 2 with 1731 viewsDarran

Yeah thank f*ck for that eh?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mo Barrow. on 23:30 - Jan 2 with 1671 viewsmonmouth

He did change the game though. He dragged us from a losing position to a losing position.

Deserves a start against Sunderland for me. mainly because we carry no pace and wide threat at all without him or Montero, and Montero looks shot. We can't play the cautious diamond at home to Sunderland surely to God.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Mo Barrow. on 08:11 - Jan 3 with 1496 viewsEdmundo

Ki has looked 'out of sorts' for a while, since all the changes and Monk 'goings on' started.

If we get a fully functioning Ki back soon, we should see an upturn in the teams fortunes.

Just need a couple of others to resume 'normal working' and we should be ok👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Mo Barrow. on 08:35 - Jan 3 with 1479 viewsRancid

It's what we bougfht him for.We've brought him on gradually, loaned him out a couple of times, recalled him and now using him.Well done the club.

Mo Barrow. on 10:27 - Jan 3 with 1418 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Absolutely. I'd like to see him play the next 3 games , offers us some real menace with his pace.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mo Barrow. on 11:08 - Jan 3 with 1372 viewstaff999555

Start him before routledge any day of the week for me.

Mo Barrow. on 11:15 - Jan 3 with 1340 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How about both of them with Routs on the left?
What I like about Barrow is he is dangerous with both feet, defenders don't know which way to defend against him.

Mo Barrow. on 12:36 - Jan 3 with 1264 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oh dear. How long have you been watching us then? If you want a scape goat choose Montero. Routledge is just one of a good handful of players working his arse off to help us avoid relegation.

Mo Barrow. on 12:52 - Jan 3 with 1231 viewstaff999555

Would have helped us a lot better if he had scored the simple one on one at the start of the man city game.

Oh well. At least he's working his arse off.

Mo Barrow. on 12:54 - Jan 3 with 1220 viewskarnataka

I think Routs has been a rock since Monkgate and is one of the players who looks like he wants to get us out of this dogfight. Took quite a battering against WBA and still put a good shift in and certainly hasn't let us down. If we are starting with 2 wide players, at the moment my choices would be Barrow right and Routs left because Montero just isn't doing the business and hasn't for a while.

Mo Barrow. on 13:37 - Jan 3 with 1168 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Agreed 100%. It's so good to have players who aren't mercenaries. We'll have to label Routs something far different than I'd ever expected when he came - a good clubman. As opposed to the journeyman tag a lot of punters unfairly gave him in my honest opinion.

Mo Barrow. on 13:39 - Jan 3 with 1162 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I think we spent a million on Routs when Brendan was in charge. One of our best ever buys IMHO

Mo Barrow. on 16:14 - Jan 3 with 1034 viewsKilkennyjack

Agreed. Terrific player.

Beware of the Risen People

Mo Barrow. on 16:26 - Jan 3 with 1006 viewslovejuicejack

Let's be honest with our selves here, any player named in this thread has a bad game and he's shit as far as this board are concerned and likewise if they had a good game they the best thing since sliced bread. Only a couple of weeks ago barrow was being slagged on here.

Mo Barrow. on 16:40 - Jan 3 with 982 viewskarnataka

The simple one on one, oh yes, quite right, piece of cake beating a no hoper like Joe Hart. Don't think he'll ever amount to much as a keeper, too small and too slow off his line.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024