Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Rose 22:22 - Nov 1 with 5196 viewsBrierls

I thought he was never going to play for us again?

Welcome back, Rosey! A good, solid, reliable pro who has never let us down.

Michael Rose on 23:16 - Nov 1 with 5100 viewsrafc1984

Aye, totally agree.
I remember that thread, and me asking the question why, and not getting a reply.

Michael Rose on 23:30 - Nov 1 with 5074 viewsroccydaleian

First thing i said on the match thread yesterday, it was upthedale89 who said it was a FACT that he would not be seen in a Dale again. Wonder if he'll come back and explain.

Michael Rose on 01:24 - Nov 2 with 4991 viewsChaffRAFC

To be fair, his facebook made me think there had been some fall out and that he saw his goal as proving a point. Reading between the lines it looks like there was something there which may now have been resolved with hard work and getting his head down.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Michael Rose on 03:27 - Nov 2 with 4961 viewsTalkingSutty

Not everyones cup of tea which is fair enough but I am glad he now appears to be back in favour. If not starting the game, a useful player to have on the bench, good to see him back.

Michael Rose on 08:18 - Nov 2 with 4805 viewsdingdangblue

Yeah noticed on twitter a few weeks ago he was putting pictures of himself out with the kids and not training - maybe he's just had a few personal problems and Hill gave him some time away from football? No mention of any injury? His value from a set piece was clear to see last Saturday.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Michael Rose on 09:22 - Nov 2 with 4716 views_dezzy

Is this the same Michael Rose a lot of people on here was slagging off last year saying things like he is Hillys fav and why is he in the team,

KHBA

Michael Rose on 09:35 - Nov 2 with 4692 viewsTalkingSutty

I think there are still quite a few people who don't rate him as a player, not everybody will like him. Personally, i think we have better options when it comes to the starting eleven but he can still do a job for the team.

Michael Rose on 10:11 - Nov 2 with 4623 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Would much rather have him in the side than TK who is doing what he always does after securing a contract.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Michael Rose on 02:41 - Nov 4 with 4043 viewspaulscho

Magic them toe's ...do for me that lad !!

livinginadalewonderland

Michael Rose on 20:18 - Nov 4 with 3752 viewsfinberty

I just found out that he uses the same barber as me.
So there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024