Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza 10:55 - Sep 5 with 6902 viewsDarran

What a night this could be for Wazza and English football in general,one goal to equal Sir Bobbys record and two goals to become England's greatest ever goalscorer.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 10:56 - Sep 5 with 3390 viewsdgt73

C'on England.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 10:59 - Sep 5 with 3374 viewsSwansNZ

Jonjo to score 50

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 11:03 - Sep 5 with 3354 viewsNeath_Jack

This is his level, shame he can't do it when it matters.

Most overrated player in the history of English football him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 11:04 - Sep 5 with 3339 viewsdgt73

Don't be so fcuking daft ffs

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 11:05 - Sep 5 with 3334 viewsNeath_Jack

Imbecile.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 11:09 - Sep 5 with 3320 viewsdgt73

Thicko

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 11:13 - Sep 5 with 3310 viewsoldcob

I Ash had been marking him, he wouldn't have had half his goals.

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 11:15 - Sep 5 with 3280 viewsDarran

International football is his level?

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 11:21 - Sep 5 with 3266 viewsbuilthjack

Feck em

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 11:21 - Sep 5 with 3262 viewsdgt73

Is he more overrated than Francis Jeffers ?

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 11:23 - Sep 5 with 3258 viewsNeath_Jack

San Marino and those types of teams you cretin.

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 11:24 - Sep 5 with 3249 viewsDarran

He hasn't scored the 48 goals against San Marino mun.

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 11:26 - Sep 5 with 3238 viewsdgt73

Back in the 80's England were beating teams like turkey 5-0, 8-0 there was always easy games against someone.

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 11:29 - Sep 5 with 3232 viewsNeath_Jack

Yes, because that's clearly what i typed, isn't it?

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 11:34 - Sep 5 with 3213 viewsKilkennyjack

I am expecting this ! Come on JJS YJB !

Beware of the Risen People

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 11:53 - Sep 5 with 3172 viewsImAlrightJack

How pathetic and expected.

Just don't give him the attention he craves, which is pages of replies attacking him.

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 12:01 - Sep 5 with 3155 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Darran? Surely not! Oh, hang on ...................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 12:11 - Sep 5 with 3132 viewsjack247

Will probably be the all time top goalscorer for Man Utd either this year or next. Likely to break England's outfield appearance record as well as their goalscoring record.

I know Ashley Williams always gets the better of him, but Swans games aside, he is still a fantastic footballer.

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 12:15 - Sep 5 with 3121 views1462jack

Exactly

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 12:26 - Sep 5 with 3092 viewsDarran

Exactly mate well said.

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 13:30 - Sep 5 with 2995 viewsepaul

Granny sh*gging weave headed shrek c*nt ain't fit to lace Sir bobs boots

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 13:41 - Sep 5 with 2959 viewsMarryGonk

Come on Ingerland.

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 13:46 - Sep 5 with 2950 viewsskippyjack

Rooney to score first 11/5
Rooney to score 2 or more 8/11
Rooney to score 3 or more 12/5

Jonjo to score first 9/1
Jonjo to get sent off 18/1

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 14:21 - Sep 5 with 2883 viewsDarran

Shut up English Boy.

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 14:40 - Sep 5 with 2845 viewsRancid

It's worth checking who he's scored all his goals against in an England shirt.The vast majority are against sides like San Marino, Kazakhstan, Bulgaria, Andorra,Estonia, Scotland, Slovenia and Lithuania.He has scored against Brazil in a friendly and Croatia and that tap in v Uruguay at the World Cup.

It'll be a great achievment for him but I still think he's overhyped and overrated.Bit of a wa**er too as we all seen for ourselves recently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024