Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP 23:07 - May 14 with 8215 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Not sure why Jazz felt the need to make it public that he may want out at this point, but at least Kyle is back in training.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Jazz-Richards-admits-Swansea-City-future

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 22:13 - May 15 with 1649 viewsdgt73

Well I'm right about you too PMSL

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 23:07 - May 15 with 1623 viewsSwanseajill

What I was going to say.
Everyone, football player or not, should decide to do the best thing for himself and his family.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 23:13 - May 15 with 1615 viewsjack247

If he was good enough to play centre midfield for us he would have. We had a spell this season where Ki was in the Asian Cup, Shelvey was banned for 3 or 4 games, Leon was injured and we hadn't yet signed Cork. Nothing against him,everyone likes to see a local lad do well, he is just not quite good enough whatever position he plays in.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 23:27 - May 15 with 1603 viewsTNT

Many see Jazz as a full back, as it is where he's played since not breaking through a very strong Swans midfield in recent years. Good luck to him, as we would have been grateful of such a player in years gone by.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 00:28 - May 16 with 1575 viewsSweyns_Eye

There's some harsh words on here. Sadly for him he's not going to cut it at his local club. I really hope he finds a club where he can get regular game time and continue his career.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 10:11 - May 18 with 1477 viewsTrundle10

Did relatively well yesterday tho.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 10:40 - May 18 with 1440 viewsswancity

In fact he didnt and was our weakest link

Always preferred the easy option which almost always involved playing the ball backwards instead of taking the initiative

Great lad but sadly not quite good enough for this division in any position and it will be best all round if he moves on to a league one or championship club

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 10:44 - May 18 with 1424 viewsItchySphincter

Considering we had him and Nath down the same side we did exceptionally well.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 10:50 - May 18 with 1420 viewspencoedjack

You watched a different game to me mate.

Awful ..... looked completely out of his depth. Hope he goes on to find a club and has a good career although I'd imagine this is likely to be in the 3rd tier.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 10:51 - May 18 with 1420 viewsJackSomething

I thought it helped that Nathan at least showed plenty of energy and work-rate. His closing down of Mangala to create his early chance being a case in point. Nathan's ability to bamboozle defenders seems to have disappeared over the last few years, but he showed enough yesterday to keep a place in our squad, but hopefully not in our starting 11.

For our third-choice right back, Jazz did OK. The problem is that he is not good enough to win a consistent role in this team and he's 24. I'd rather a real youngster be given a chance against Palace if Naughton and Rangel are still out, someone who has a chance to become a regular in the future. If Jazz plays again when he's obviously on his way out, it doesn't say much for the current crop of young defenders.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 11:00 - May 18 with 1403 viewsJBT95

Goodness sake. He has been playing in the team that finished 17th in the Championship this season. Yesterday, incase you didn't notice, we played the team that this season wore the gold premier league badges... aka the Champions from last season. It's quite a step up.

I thought he did well taking all this into account, yes he had a few poor touches but that mainly in the first half and as the game went on he got better and you could see his confidence rise, at the end he was putting pressure on the Man City defenders.

Amazing assist for Gomis' goal. If Rangel had done that there would be a love in fest on here.
[Post edited 18 May 2015 11:08]

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 11:03 - May 18 with 1395 viewspencoedjack

That is not totally true ......he couldn't get into the side that finished 17th in the championship

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 11:06 - May 18 with 1386 viewsDarran

He's played for Wales mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 11:10 - May 18 with 1374 viewsTrundle10

note the relatively in my post

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 11:13 - May 18 with 1355 viewsItchySphincter

...and he's Welsh init.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 11:13 - May 18 with 1360 viewsJBT95

Go check BBC match reports you'll find he did.

The played the last 7 games he was available at Fulham for the whole 90mins. (Note not Fulham's last 7 games as he was injured for approx 3 in April after picking up an injury training with Wales). I can't be bothered to look at just how many appearences he made, but that's the last 2 months worth anyway.
[Post edited 18 May 2015 11:14]

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 11:15 - May 18 with 1352 viewsJBT95

Yes and had a great game vs Belgium away in October 2013.
[Post edited 18 May 2015 11:33]

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 11:18 - May 18 with 1331 viewsItchySphincter

...and a great assist yesterday.

'kin 'ell mun, he's finally arrived!

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 11:25 - May 18 with 1325 viewsjack247

I thought he was ok yesterday. Put Fab under pressure right at the start, but other than that was pretty good defensively against top quality players. Didn't do much going forward, but that's not really his game. He is ok as a utility full back, but out of his depth in terms of challenging for a first team place. If he goes in the summer, good luck to him.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 11:28 - May 18 with 1321 viewsfather_jack

aguero tore him a new arsehole.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 11:31 - May 18 with 1315 viewsraynor94

Well seeing as it was Fernandez who had Aguerro on toast, that's a bit unfair on Jazz

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 11:33 - May 18 with 1306 viewsSTEVE1

Hopefully we can get a little more ruthless and start to offload players clearly not up to the standard as I feel with our under 21 developing to a higher standard we could fall back on we could fall back on if we had an injury crises players I think we could have saved wages on this year are Richards Tiendali, Tate, going back 18 months you could have made a lot more we are getting better but we need to be more ruthless for the players sake as well

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 11:40 - May 18 with 1271 viewsjack247

Aguero tears everyone a new arsehole. I know him and Silva (who was immense) have a lot of licence to drift wide, but a bit harsh to blame Jazz for their world class centre forward doing well.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 12:06 - May 18 with 1248 viewsDr_Winston

Thought he did ok. Obviously not good enough for.the long run, but certainly didn't disgrace himself.

Got mobbed by a few players after that assist, and rightly so.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024