Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP 23:07 - May 14 with 8216 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Not sure why Jazz felt the need to make it public that he may want out at this point, but at least Kyle is back in training.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Jazz-Richards-admits-Swansea-City-future

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 11:39 - May 15 with 1766 viewsAl_Bundy

I followed Jazz's progress with interest. The common theme from Huddersfield , Palace and Fulham fans was, he's not a prem player and would be a squad player at best when he played in the Championship.

My view is he hasn't got the ability to warrant a place in the prem in our squad and the fans stated from the Championship he doesn't posses the physical attributes which fits the style of those clubs.

He's not a bad player... just looks extremely vulnerable and exposed when he plays for us and he needs to progress his career where he can play every week and hold a place down.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 11:51 - May 15 with 1748 viewsItchySphincter

He's in his mid twenties, didn't make many waves when we were in the championship and hasn't since so on what basis he is deemed good enough now is a mystery. Same old thing with Jazz that people refuse to see - plenty of ability with a football but absolutely no football brAin. None. Zero.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 11:57 - May 15 with 1733 viewsWhiterockin

There are several that need to move on in the summer was my point, Jazz is only one. Unfortunately for these players we as a club have moved on, they have not delivered the potential that they once showed.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 12:07 - May 15 with 1713 viewsJackFish

Then why haven't any of the clubs he's been on loan to tried to keep him on?

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 12:27 - May 15 with 1695 viewsJBT95

He was a teenager for the majority we were in the Championship! Sorry if he wasn't world class.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 12:45 - May 15 with 1665 viewsDull1Thomas

Jazz is certainly good enough for the Premier League - not the world class player some teams have but a decent mid table defender / defensive midfield player (a position he has not been given in a senior Swansea side).
It seems, because we are having a points filled season, some fans believe we are up there with league's big hitters - we are not.
And, I'll keep on saying this - he was attacked on forums and publicly by his manager for one mistake against Spurs which led to a goal (although three other players could have shut down Kane) Jazz had played in a handful of games. At the time Taylor was giving one shocking performance after another yet he was still being given wholehearted support by the manager and some fans were making one excuse after another about his lack of game time. Taylor has improved, but he has been given 50 games make that progress.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 12:47 - May 15 with 1662 viewsraynor94

Let's cut to the chase, he's a local lad who's plainly not good enough for us, why any of the teams he has been on loan to didn't want to make it permanent speaks volumes

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 13:18 - May 15 with 1638 viewsTrundle10

Spot on.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 13:23 - May 15 with 1630 viewsItchySphincter

Deluded.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 13:42 - May 15 with 1603 viewsJBT95

I agree with you to some extent. His actual position he has never played for the Swansea City first team and people forget that.

Look at Ryan Mason at Spurs. He is a little older than Jazz and has only just started playing league games.
[Post edited 15 May 2015 13:43]

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 14:01 - May 15 with 1585 viewsDafyddHuw

Don't you? Why?

I agree with both sentences.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 14:12 - May 15 with 1572 viewsOldjack

They've just had a big clean out 8- 10 players released Shaun is not one of them

Jazz is championship at best

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 14:44 - May 15 with 1548 viewsScoobyWho

He is getting his words I first, he isn't good enough for Swansea, and sadly for him he isn't good enough for the championship either.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 18:52 - May 15 with 1480 viewsjack247

He was 22? When he went to Palace. He has been to Huddersfield and Fulham since then and apart from a bright start at Palace, hasn't ripped up any trees.

He may be good enough for the Championship, but he hasn't proved it at any of the 4 Championship clubs he has played for, so for dgt to suggest that someone who thinks he is league one level 'knows nothing about football' is pretty misguided.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 19:15 - May 15 with 1453 viewsmonmouth

Nothing against the lad but I did spend a lot of time shouting 'ffs Jazz' at my screen on Monday night, along with 'ffs don't pass it to Jazz'. I don't think he was particularly bad and there were others that were glued up too but, to nick something from that Geordie clunge, Jazz was so ponderous I thought he was buffering.

He weakens us. Significantly. For that reason alone he has to be turfed out.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 19:29 - May 15 with 1384 viewshobo

Easy to say now with hindsight, but we should have accepted the £1m offer from
Rangers ( RIP) a few seasons ago

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 19:57 - May 15 with 1355 viewsmarchamjack

no idea why there is even a debate on here about him being good enough for us

fortunately its clear Garry doesn't rate him so we can carry this on as long as we like but he'll be gone end of season

the end

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 20:22 - May 15 with 1321 viewsmax936

Good Post JW, although I do think its time for him to seek pastures new, for the sake of his career if nothing anything else.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 20:26 - May 15 with 1311 viewstaff999555

Good riddance to him he's shite. Cost us the game at Liverpool away. Awful awful player. Non league fodder imo.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 20:28 - May 15 with 1309 viewsmax936

That's probably because of the pressures of not having regular game time, be interesting to see if and when he does go as to whether his new club plays him in midfield or at full back.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 20:38 - May 15 with 1287 viewsdgt73

I think it's safe to say you are the Mark Lawrenson of planet Swans......absolutely clueless...

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 20:43 - May 15 with 1283 viewsItchySphincter

Well I'm right about you and I'm right about Jazzley.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 21:21 - May 15 with 1262 viewsDrizzy

I'm with Sunsh here. He's probably a talented enough footballer for the Championship but despite him having access to some top quality Premier League coaching for the last 4 years here, he's shown next to no improvement over that period of time. Players all around him have made the step up and he's been left behind. The fact that he's failed to make a mark at Championship level isn't a good sign and if he wants regular football his best bet would be to go to a top end League 1 club who play a similar style to us and work his way up. The gulf between the Championship's average sides and League 1's top sides is marginal anyway.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 21:38 - May 15 with 1229 viewsTNT

Absolutely,

People forget that he's grown up and come through the ranks as a midfielder. Our midfield has been so strong in recent years, he had to take a chance given to him at full back.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 21:58 - May 15 with 1207 viewsmagicdaps10

He was out of contract when Rangers were in contact with him, would never have got 1M for him.

Infact, i think he could have crossed the border to Scotland and gone for free, even with him being under age of 24.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024