Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP 23:07 - May 14 with 8214 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Not sure why Jazz felt the need to make it public that he may want out at this point, but at least Kyle is back in training.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Jazz-Richards-admits-Swansea-City-future

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 23:14 - May 14 with 4804 viewsDarran

I don't see much wrong in that he's not good enough for us and he probably knows it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 23:18 - May 14 with 4775 viewsSwansNZ

I don’t think it will be a question of him quitting the Swans, rather being shown the door.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 23:19 - May 14 with 4769 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I just don't see the point in discussing it now, especially 3 days before you are about to probably get a chance to start.
[Post edited 14 May 2015 23:20]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 23:20 - May 14 with 4750 viewsSwansNZ

He was no doubt asked the questions by the reporter, and answered them.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 23:37 - May 14 with 4682 viewsItchySphincter

Hopefully a nice League One club will take a chance on him. One of a good handful that should be looking elsewhere.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 00:06 - May 15 with 4599 viewsgriffneath

bit harsh. I've seen worse than him in the championship

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 02:23 - May 15 with 4473 viewsnyc_swans

"I'm 24 now"

yikes. makes me feel old tbh.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 05:30 - May 15 with 4406 viewsdgt73

This above comment proves you don't know anything about football.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 05:46 - May 15 with 4389 viewsjack247

Does it? He wasn't picked very often when we were in the Championship and hasn't set it alight in his loan spells.

Hopefully he manages to get as high as he can while still commanding regular first team games. A victim (football wise) of our acsent. He would have been our Steven Gerrard by now if we had stayed in leagues one and two.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 07:30 - May 15 with 4233 viewsMattG

I think his cameo during the Arsenal game summed Jazz up. He made a few decent challenges to win the ball back but then, on every occasion, took a wrong decision and played us right back into trouble.

With a decent run of games (something he's not going to get with us) and a bit of confidence (probably ditto), I reckon he could do a job in the Championship but it's definitely time to move (or be moved) on.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 07:31 - May 15 with 4233 viewsJohnw102

To be fair think he did well when he came on for us at Arsenal, a player lacking in confidence.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 07:39 - May 15 with 4214 viewsSwansNZ

He wasn't the only one, after we scored, I thought we were trying to give the ball back to Arsenal near our box. FF even did a need back heel in our box, straight back to them. Probably trying to avoid Europa
Of just making us Swans fans have the usual nervy end to the game.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 07:40 - May 15 with 4208 viewsdgt73

Yes it does.......Jazz is definitely good enough for the championship.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 07:41 - May 15 with 4207 viewsjack247

He always does the simple things well and barring the odd howler (Spurs) is pretty reliable to do a job when called upon. He never seems to do anything that makes an impact on the game though, just plays a simple ball and gets back into position. I know he normally comes on at full back, but all our other FBs get forward when the time is right and create space for the wide players

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 07:42 - May 15 with 4207 viewsKilkennyjack

The situation with Jazz is only his fault in so much as he should have moved on at 21. He has lost good years. He needed regular football and he has not had that for 5 or 6 seasons. The club should have been kinder to him and let him go. If he had gone then he might have improved as a young player and bounced back to premier league level at his current age. League 1 calls now. Mishandled by swans like that rory donnelly.

Beware of the Risen People

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 07:44 - May 15 with 4200 viewsdgt73

Why is it his fault and what fault is that...?

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 08:26 - May 15 with 4104 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He's 24

It's time for him to go and enjoy playing football every week for a living.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 09:07 - May 15 with 4017 viewsmagicdaps10

He's off.

We have Naughton and Rangel so we are covered at RB plus the fact that his a decent championship full back at best would suggest we will offload.

750k sounds about right for me?!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 10:02 - May 15 with 3907 viewsyescomeon

Off on a tangent but kind of related, Shaun McDonald is a premier league footballer now.

Upthecity!

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 10:13 - May 15 with 3881 viewsWhiterockin

Mcdonald has played 10 games for Bournemouth who the last time I looked were not in the Premier League. Next season, who knows but he is not a Premier League footballer.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 10:20 - May 15 with 3865 viewsFlashberryjack

Can't agree with your first comment, thought he looked well out of his depth when he came on.
Agree with you regarding his lack of confidence....unfortunately he also suffers a distinct lack of ability required.for the Premier League.
Don't see nothing wrong with his comments...and wish him all the very best for the future, and nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see him prove me wrong.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 10:53 - May 15 with 3800 viewsBloodyhills

He was probably asked questions about his future at the club and probably just decided to answer.

I can't see anything wrong in him realising that he needs to play regularly to further his career and needs to go somewhere else to do that. I wish him the best of luck.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 11:19 - May 15 with 3739 viewsItchySphincter

Not good enough for the Championship.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 11:21 - May 15 with 3734 viewsItchySphincter

I'm not worried about a neo nazi supporting white supremacist's opinions are on anything in particular.

I'll repeat though as you obviously have sh!t for brains - not good enough, along with a few others.

Jazz makes some ill-timed comments, but good news is Naughton may be back for CP on 11:26 - May 15 with 3722 viewsWhiterockin

I don't agree with the first line but spot on with the second.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024