Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Lambert - now this would be a bit bonkers........ on 23:19 - May 4 with 4512 viewsPatfromPoole

I just hope that he doesn't somehow end up signing for Boscombe. I fear he could help keep those peasants up.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Lambert - now this would be a bit bonkers........ on 07:32 - May 5 with 4414 viewsdirk_doone

He is very good in the super sub role, which Drogba has been filling at Chelsea, coming on for the last five minutes and creating or scoring a goal.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Lambert - now this would be a bit bonkers........ on 09:05 - May 5 with 4349 viewsemigrant

Poll: Who Can Explain Their Investment Procedures

Lambert - now this would be a bit bonkers........ on 09:30 - May 5 with 4325 viewsSaintNick

Not sure he has much form in the super sub role, however shows how desperate Liverpool were to play him for the full 90 minutes, I think there is much unrest in the dressing rooom up there and Rodgers doesnt know what to do for the best

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Lambert - now this would be a bit bonkers........ on 12:54 - May 5 with 4202 viewsNewdawn2014

IF this is true, good for you Rickie , too good to play for Brenda`s team of has been`s.

Lambert - now this would be a bit bonkers........ on 19:16 - May 5 with 4082 viewsdirk_doone

No, they are more interested in another striker. I guess we are going to face a lot of competition from them now:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/bournemouth/11584422/Bournemouth

Lambert - now this would be a bit bonkers........ on 23:05 - May 5 with 3971 viewsemigrant

I we cannot look a better prospect to players than Bournemouth we may as well pack in now.

Poll: Who Can Explain Their Investment Procedures

Lambert - now this would be a bit bonkers........ on 23:37 - May 5 with 3948 viewsPatfromPoole

I would not be surprised in the slightest if Boscombe were to go well over the odds in offering high wages, could easily imagine them outbidding Saints. Particularly when Brown Envelope of Sandbanks gets his feet under the table.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Lambert - now this would be a bit bonkers........ on 07:23 - May 6 with 3863 viewsdirk_doone

Yes, they are going to have almost the same Premier League income that we get, and could well choose to spend a higher percentage of it on players' wages.

There is nothing good for Saints in Bournemouth getting promoted. They are going to be competing for players, fans and points harder against us than against any other team they face. Pity we loaned them Boruc. Should have done what we did to Millwall and loaned them Hooiveld.
[Post edited 6 May 2015 7:32]

Lambert - now this would be a bit bonkers........ on 09:21 - May 6 with 3785 viewsLeslie

Don't be silly pal.

Poll: Will you buy the new shirt(s)

Lambert - now this would be a bit bonkers........ on 09:28 - May 6 with 3777 viewsdirk_doone

You're right, Leslie: Eddie Howe would never have been stupid enough to play Hooiveld.

Lambert - now this would be a bit bonkers........ on 09:33 - May 6 with 3762 viewsLeslie

If Bournemouth want to spend silly money on wages to journeymen, then let them carry on. We are light years ahead of them, and Bournemouth are light years ahead of Pompey.

We will sell a few mid to late 20's off for silly money, and give Ron the dough to make us even stronger

Poll: Will you buy the new shirt(s)

Lambert - now this would be a bit bonkers........ on 07:54 - May 7 with 3565 viewsdirk_doone

Bournemouth's first big signing of the summer? If they get him, they are probably going to have a better goalkeeper than we have next season, and goalkeeper is the most important player on the pitch:

http://afcbchimes.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/artur-sign-here-for-cherries-in-premier

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024