Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

The numpties on double decker driving school on 07:33 - May 1 with 2049 viewsemigrant

Ever driven one?

Poll: Who Can Explain Their Investment Procedures

The numpties on double decker driving school on 10:14 - May 1 with 2027 viewsdune

No, but ive driven artic car transporters. A double decker is just a class 2 ridgid with seats.

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

The numpties on double decker driving school on 10:21 - May 1 with 2024 viewssaints__fan__73

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

The numpties on double decker driving school on 19:41 - May 1 with 1973 viewsemigrant

An artic is much easier to manoeuvre than a double decker.

The numpties on double decker driving school on 19:45 - May 1 with 1968 viewsLeslie

Are you a bus driver pal? Them bendy buses looked a handful

Poll: Will you buy the new shirt(s)

The numpties on double decker driving school on 19:57 - May 1 with 1964 viewsdune

In certain situations I.e jacking into a tight entrance an artic could get into some places a rigid couldn't, but in general a bus is a piece off piss to drive in comparison.

Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

The numpties on double decker driving school on 21:07 - May 1 with 1945 viewslockseaf77

Especially when you're upstairs checking tickets

The numpties on double decker driving school on 21:29 - May 1 with 1938 viewsemigrant

Human cargo as opposed to inanimate objects? Modern artic is no different to driving a car. So in effect neither is difficult.

The numpties on double decker driving school on 05:58 - May 2 with 1888 viewsdune

Now I know you're completely and utterly senile or clueless. I'm guessing you once drove a mini bus when you were a PCSO in the army while you were doing your national service.

The numpties on double decker driving school on 07:36 - May 2 with 1873 viewsemigrant

Frankly with all the other shite you have espoused over the years on this site I doubt that you have ever done anything manful in your life.

How is your playing of the FSTE that you so proudly boasted of on here going? Strangely you were never capable of explaining the bare mechanics of how you did it. Another bucket of bullshit.

Buying and reselling antiques?

Obviously a Walther Mittey of a poster who has failed to even accumulate the deposit on a bedsitter? Hates his Asian neighbours because each and every one is a success while you are a total failure in life.

Then it becomes clear you are unmarried and living with your aged mother.

Yes I drove busses and HGV's back in the days of the old crash gearboxes (look it up).

That is why you are so easily exposed you are one of the worlds permanent failures and despise yourself for it.

While the NHS is still free at the point of delivery you should really get treatment for your mental problems.

The numpties on double decker driving school on 07:48 - May 2 with 1868 viewsdune

Calm down Gramps. Have you forgotten your tablets this morning?

The numpties on double decker driving school on 08:43 - May 2 with 1844 viewsemigrant

Once again you can't back yourself up.

Anyone who drives a car and pulls a caravan can drive a HGV. The principles are exactly the same with one difference, a HGV is much more manoeuvrable than a car. Once the fear factor on length is overcome and artic performs much better than a car.

However a rigid bus is much less manoeuvrable and with a human cargo to care for highly responsible.

The numpties on double decker driving school on 08:58 - May 2 with 1835 viewsdune

I'd love to see the numpties on that TV show reverse an artic into a tight entrance with cars parked everywhere, especially if they had to jack it in on the blind side. A bus is just a class 2 rigid, and whilst I accept you'd have to drive it smoothly because of the passengers, it's not a difficult vehicle to drive, and it's a piece of piss to reverse in comparison. Not saying I'd fancy driving one in London, but that's more because of the stop start nature of the place and the bikes and scooters. And once they've passed they are put on a route so there's no complication there like having to plan your route, make sure your trailer will go under any bridges, be unsure of the precise destination and logistics of whether you can turn round once you're in or need to back in. Google Earth is a god send in this respect, but these double decker bus drivers don't have any of these worries once they learnt their route.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024