Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

A silly situation is developing on 10:51 - Apr 19 with 1302 viewskingslandstand1

Interesting post Pat, no doubt if the do go up, will he be looking for a perm move to our newest "rivals"

A silly situation is developing on 13:55 - Apr 19 with 1214 viewsPatfromPoole

I love Boruc, really wish he was in goal for us now. Am sure we would have won yesterday with him in goal.

However, my understanding is that he insisted on there being no recall clause in his loan to Boscombe. So I guess he has burned his bridges with us. Shame.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

A silly situation is developing on 22:36 - May 1 with 952 viewsemigrant

In return for the services rendered did he at least deserve the chance of beginning the season as our number 1? He was/is a seasoned international goalkeeper with a proven track record whereas FF was unproven in the PL and little in the way of international recognition.

FF has proven to have failings as did Arthur but I know many believed that at points during the season Arthur would have saved us points. There is not a great deal between them in ability and I would never knock Arthur because of his services to us. I believe that any right thinking fan can recognise why Arthur may have had a hissy fit. Most on here in the same circumstances would have felt the same?

Poll: Who Can Explain Their Investment Procedures

A silly situation is developing on 22:51 - May 1 with 931 viewsLeslie

Arthur always has hissy fits pal

Poll: Will you buy the new shirt(s)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024