Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we already relegated? 22:03 - Nov 4 with 1276 views1953Original

Are we already relegated?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Are we already relegated? on 07:24 - Nov 5 with 1217 viewsSTHolder

The table has never made for such grim reading - the thing now is that it's just looking after our own results. Still maintain that this set of fixtures between now and the end of the year has a good 5/6 wins and if we can get past the 20 point mark by Christmas then we stand a chance. Depends if this set of players can do this?

Are we already relegated? on 07:42 - Nov 5 with 1210 viewsCashCow

Our current run of results is no different that that at the end of last season - we just need to replicate what we did in the first half of last season now! Can we get 44 points from 93 points? I'd say that's 12 wins, 8 draws and 11 defeats and that gives us some room for error still.

Are we already relegated? on 07:56 - Nov 5 with 1199 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Statistically, it is now highly unlikely that the situation can be saved. We need to go from 0.5 points a game to 1.4 points a game.

If this Belgian is brilliant and Cubero suddenly recovers and links up well with him then things may pick up but still need more quality to make such a big difference.

Are we already relegated? on 10:37 - Nov 5 with 1176 viewswe_are_Superior

Great analogy BHOK .. in other words a win, a draw and a defeat over every three game run still would not be enough! We need 2/3 wins back to back to have any hope.

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

Are we already relegated? on 11:01 - Nov 5 with 1168 viewsscu70

Yes.the players we have are not Championship players.you need some sort of quality in your team and taking in what I've witnessed this season we've got very little.we are vulnerable to every single team in this division.any team that has a bit of flare will beat us.sad but true.

Are we already relegated? on 12:45 - Nov 5 with 1137 viewsArchibaldKnox

Even if we gained another three or four quality players, we need something unbuyable... team spirit.
I am not sure if the current squad gives a damn about Oyston FC. Lee Clark has a hard job rebuilding that.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2014 12:47]

Are we already relegated? on 12:51 - Nov 5 with 1128 viewsLala

My heart says no, but my head says maybe...having said that it really isn't over till it's over as they say...

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Are we already relegated? on 14:48 - Nov 5 with 1095 viewsOsbourne

Certainly not.

It will be 21st or better for Pool.

Are we already relegated? on 09:39 - Nov 6 with 1057 viewsBigbrother

Wonder if last night's result will make people have a re-think - certainly a win on Saturday and I can imagine that it'll stick a few hundred on the gate against Bolton.

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

Are we already relegated? on 10:31 - Nov 6 with 1035 viewscheshire_tangerine

Its a pretty stiff task facing us. statistically you need between 11 and 14 wins to stay up and we have only 30 games now to improve on our current "haul" of 1 win. With a pretty obvious lack of quality in the squad its going to take an extraordinary turn in fortune to turn things around.

Over the past 10 seasons the number of wins gained and points accumulated to finish safe in 21st spot is as follows

from 2013/14 going back in time

11 wins 44 pts
14 wins 55 pts
13 wins 48 pts
11 wins 48 pts
14 wins 49 pts
13 wins 51 pts
14 wins 53 pts
13 wins 49 pts
12 wins 50 pts
12 wins 50 pts

Its a tough ask for Clark.

Are we already relegated? on 10:37 - Nov 6 with 1033 viewsstraightatthewall

If Fulham continue on their current path - 1 point per game - then we'll need 47 to be above them.

40 points from 30 games. 10 wins, 10 draws, 10 defeats. Doesn't really seem likely to me. The damage was done a long time ago. As we all knew.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

Are we already relegated? on 13:03 - Nov 6 with 989 viewsWizaard

It's funny thing. Who would have seen Huddersfield going on a run of 6 wins and 2 draws in the last 9?

It's possible to win three on the trot, starting on Saturday. Whether we do is another matter.

Are we already relegated? on 13:12 - Nov 6 with 988 viewsFY4MIKEH

We are not doomed yet. I have a better feeling about the rest of the season. UTMP. Win at Leeds lads please.

Are we already relegated? on 18:54 - Nov 6 with 954 viewsKOSBowlCut

Interesting last night that was 82%:18% .. funny how a point can make the difference!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Are we already relegated? on 19:07 - Nov 6 with 947 viewsOdinsRaven

Despite last night yes I think so. Koko to blame as we were relegated in pre season...

Are we already relegated? on 09:41 - Nov 7 with 895 viewsKOSBowlCut

Cheshire - great stats - I still think we can do it because I don't think he'll set us out to draw for the next half dozen games - if we can get 3 wins on the board and a couple of draws we'll be on about 18 and with momentum behind us I reckon we could pick up 10 wins from 23 games in the second half of the season.

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024