Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you be pleased if we won promotion again? 22:42 - Aug 10 with 460 viewsbig_bloomers

We were discussing this tonight - bearing in mind the O's would be in line for an even bigger pot of cash - would you want promotion or would it leave a bitter taste.

I've always been club over owners and so would love another shot at the Prem!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Would you be pleased if we won promotion again? on 22:45 - Aug 10 with 457 viewssteve_g

Any fan who would give up another season in the Prem over the O's pocketing a few bob for me isn't a fan.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Would you be pleased if we won promotion again? on 22:49 - Aug 10 with 454 viewstangerinedom

I would give my right arm for another season in the Prem but it won't happen again - too many Chamoionship clubs now have owners who invest rather than withdraw

Would you be pleased if we won promotion again? on 22:51 - Aug 10 with 450 viewshackneyseasider

I wouldn't begrudge anyone getting a decent return on money invested and their actions allowing the manager to achieve the ambitions of all at the club.

Isn't that so Valeri?

Would you be pleased if we won promotion again? on 22:52 - Aug 10 with 448 viewsstu

You never know Dom

Tangerine is the new black

Would you be pleased if we won promotion again? on 23:05 - Aug 10 with 442 views1953Original

How could you not be pleased to get back to the big time? Sadly KO wouldn't do anything different because it almost worked for us and the family did very well out of it!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Would you be pleased if we won promotion again? on 23:58 - Aug 10 with 420 viewsWizaard

Where does turning down promotion because of the Oystons fit in with #football first?

I really don't understand anyone with that kind of attitude. If we go up I can guarantee I won't be thinking about the Oystons at the time.

Would you be pleased if we won promotion again? on 00:01 - Aug 11 with 413 viewsGrayth

Of course I would love it. But this time there'd be that nagging knowledge that the only true beneficiaries would be the Oyston family.

Would you be pleased if we won promotion again? on 00:03 - Aug 11 with 412 viewsThe_Ghost

That is just like getting rid of the Oystons if it means relegation to league 1/2.

Would you be pleased if we won promotion again? on 08:20 - Aug 11 with 383 viewsbrassedoff

Who's to say that if someone else came in that they wouldn't do the same. No one mentions Barry Kilby at Burnley - he took his money out - the difference is that those who were left used the remaining parachute money to get them back up there. If the O's had taken £11m out of the first £30m and then showed clear signs of investment with the £24m of parachute payments then I'm sure there wouldn't have been such a furore.

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024