Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 07:58 - Aug 9 with 5754 viewsRiverSticks

Cheers mate,

been enjoying your posts very much, better than much of the drivel bandied around on here most of the time.

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 09:09 - Aug 9 with 5724 viewsredkraft

Thank you. I strive to produce high quality drivel.

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 10:09 - Aug 9 with 5702 viewsLeslie

You'll be hard pressed to find a brain on here pal

Poll: Will you buy the new shirt(s)

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 11:23 - Aug 9 with 5673 viewsRiverSticks

Thats why we keep coming back

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 14:23 - Aug 9 with 5621 viewsredblooded

Just read the blog and I have serious concerns as to whether Rooney will ever be allowed to play football again as he is constantly looking in a state of concusion.

LOVE and PEACE man! not you skate!
Poll: Stoke v Southampton prediction

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 22:25 - Aug 11 with 5551 viewsredkraft

I have published another blog entry entitled "Am I crazy? (Part Three) Apparently not."

It deals with the use of Football Manager data both in my blog and by real professional football clubs.

http://redsloscf.blogspot.co.uk/

http://redsloscf.blogspot.com/

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 23:02 - Aug 13 with 5480 viewsredkraft

I have posted a short new blog entry entitled "Great Moments in Recent Southampton FC History (Part Two)". I am working on another post for later.

http://redsloscf.blogspot.co.uk/

http://redsloscf.blogspot.com/

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 01:34 - Aug 14 with 5456 viewsredkraft

I have posted a new blog entitled “Everyone’s an Expert. Except me.”

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 07:17 - Aug 15 with 5428 viewsredkraft

I have posted a short entry today entitled "Great Moments in Recent Southampton FC History (Part Three)."

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 06:53 - Aug 17 with 5404 viewsredkraft

I have posted two new blog entries.

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 03:08 - Aug 18 with 5366 viewsredkraft

I transcribed Rickie Lambert's postgame NBCSN interview and posted it to my blog with a few comments.

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 02:43 - Aug 19 with 5328 viewsredkraft

I have posted a new blog entitled “How Close Were We” analyzing how close we might have been to competing for Europe and the Champions League if we have retained our players from last year and brought in new signings. Warning, I once again use information from Football Manager 2014 in my analysis.

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 09:58 - Aug 20 with 5280 viewsredkraft

I have posted a new blog entry entitled “Great Moments in Recent Southampton FC History (Part Four)”

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 06:29 - Aug 23 with 5215 viewsredkraft

I have posted a short new blog entry entitled “Great Moments in Recent Southampton FC History (Part Five).” I haven’t had time to write anything more substantive since I have been swamped with work the past three days.

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 20:39 - Aug 24 with 5163 viewsredkraft

I have just published a new blog entry entitled “Concussion Update.”

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 06:50 - Aug 25 with 5126 viewsredkraft

I have published a new blog entry entitled “Color Me Confused (and Rambling).”

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 01:42 - Aug 27 with 5077 viewsredkraft

A few people have asked me how I, an American, suddenly became a Southampton FC fan. I have posted a somewhat self-indulgent blog entry answering this question which I have cleverly entitled “How I Became a Southampton FC Fan”.

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 10:07 - Sep 3 with 5026 viewsredkraft

I am back from vacation and have posted three new blog entries.

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 08:15 - Sep 6 with 4979 viewsredkraft

I have published a short editorial blog entitled "Brazil Actually Addresses Fan Racism in a Useful Way." You can probably guess what it is about.

http://redsloscf.blogspot.com/2014/09/brazil-actually-addresses-fan-racism-in.ht

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 06:09 - Sep 11 with 4880 viewsredkraft

I have posted a new blog entry entitled “Concussion Update (Part 3)” in which I discuss the two recent incidents where BPL players were allowed to return to play with concussions despite the new safety rules. http://redsloscf.blogspot.com/

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 06:29 - Sep 12 with 4862 viewsredkraft

I have posted a new blog entitled “Newcastle’s Transfer Window and Match Preview.” The title more or less explains it all.

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 09:01 - Sep 14 with 4850 viewsredkraft

I transcribed a couple of post-match interviews today and posted them on my blog. I have decided not to do this very often because it is boring to do.

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 19:30 - Sep 16 with 4798 viewsredkraft

I have posted a new blog entry entitled “Where do Managers Come From?” which looks at the Nationality and prior jobs of BPL and Championship managers over the past five years.

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 08:52 - Sep 17 with 4778 viewsredkraft

I have just posted a new article entitled “Portsmouth’s Transfer Window.” Be advised that it is not an angry and hostile diatribe.

Redslo Southampton FC blog on 19:25 - Sep 17 with 4751 viewsRiverSticks

I had to chuckle when I saw you stick your head above the parapet on the pompey message board there Rudy. You are fast becoming ubiquitous.

You do leave yourself open to abuse by using computer game stats though (even if they are used in some way by clubs to do initial scouting work), but I suppose OPTA aren't busy compiling heat maps, key passes etc for League 2.

Next time your covering more important matches from the Premier League you could do worse than look at the ratings on whoscored.com squawka.com or similar.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024