Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Cortese on 23:41 - Jul 30 with 945 viewsClickInsect

To be fair you've just convinced me. After four months about about fifty essays, this has done the job.

I genuinely don't give a fook if the guy decked out St Mary's like Liberace's palace, made player's ride Shetland ponies to and from the car park & had a giant sex toy in his office which was gold plated and worked in a similar way to a Swiss army knife but with an instrument of pleasure on the end of every blade.

He got us promoted alot, we had a good team playing good football & when I paid my money I came away smiling generally. What else is it that you think matters to paying punters Leslie? We mostly aren't a moral lot, we buy clothes from slave labour at Primark, have elected representatives that rip off the tax payer for sport and we go to war every three years and slaughter a bunch of kids for a reason that everybody agrees wasn't good enough afterwards.

Do you really think that fans give a shit that the man posted a notice about a missing spoon? After years of being put through absolute shite?

Poll: Where will Saints finish?

Cortese on 06:53 - Jul 31 with 875 viewsst_bangkok

Sometime people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.
Poll: 9/11 - Conspiracy or not?

Cortese on 09:46 - Jul 31 with 815 viewsKiwifiedpom1

Love him or hate him he moved the club forward, he had plans the club .Not like this administration, the aim was simple win and achieve European football as soon as possible.

Cortese on 09:59 - Jul 31 with 797 viewsSaintNick

Actually his aim was not to win and achieve European football as soon aspossible, it was to get into the Champions League, was that really an achievable aim in the next few years ? you tell me
Reality is we didnt really know what his ambitions were any more than we know what the current administrations are

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Cortese on 09:59 - Jul 31 with 797 viewsSonicBoom

Leslie's in full on troll mode today.
First posting about Doc for the ten millionth time, now dragging up cortese's traits again.
Dont get sucked in......

Cortese on 10:03 - Jul 31 with 789 viewslikesadrink

Quite possibly the best post I've seen on here in years.

As a ST holder I'm hoping the current board win the players (old and new) over and equip RK with the tools required to have us playing in a similar way to last season and before.

As I've said on here a few times when various loons were moaning about car parking charges and some old boy that had a programme shop shut after 13 people visited him in 2 seasons, the last 5 years had been the most fun I've had in 25 years going to the Dell/ SMS / away. Brilliant football, real togetherness in the squad and winning football matches! Loved it. That's what it's all about at the end of the day right?

Cortese on 10:30 - Jul 31 with 754 viewsBoris_

No surprising that you would be the only person who agrees with a spaz like Clickinsect.

Poll: Claude Puel

Cortese on 10:41 - Jul 31 with 745 viewssuttonsaint

Or as spoon as possible.

I heard a voice in the noise pollution!

Cortese on 11:30 - Jul 31 with 722 viewsLeslie

How cynical

Poll: Will you buy the new shirt(s)

Cortese on 11:57 - Jul 31 with 701 viewslikesadrink

Liar

Cortese on 14:25 - Jul 31 with 619 viewsClickInsect

Yep. How well I remember the feeling of militant hostility in the fans when Cortese was in charge. I well remember celebrating promotions on my own, in a sea of angry faces, ready to storm the director's box.

Cortese on 14:31 - Jul 31 with 610 viewslikesadrink

He makes things up to appear well connected to a group of people he doesn't know on an internet message board. Seriously, what sort of social outcast does that sort of thing?

He also says he wants us relegated to the Championship, I honestly don't know if he means that or he has made it up. He is probably lost in a web of lies and doesn't know what's real and what's fantasy.

A liar, not to be trusted.

Cortese on 14:40 - Jul 31 with 601 viewsClickInsect

He's harmless enough. He does the same thing every time. He comes onto a thread calling you every name under the sun for saying something that he thinks is incorrect. Then he gets proved wrong, calls you a bed wetter & then vanishes from the thread.

He doesn't bother me, but it does really annoy me when he's outrageously abusive to posters who are just here to talk Saints. If somebody has a pop, they are fair game. If people want to use the forum to express an opinion about the club they love, they should be able to do so without somebody being abusive to them. It takes you a few days to realise that Boris is tuppence short of a shilling. God knows how many people have been put off this forum because of him and his ilk.

It's funny they then seem to think that there mental opinions on Cortese being the devil & it being good to sell our whole team is what the majority of fans think. When they scare away anybody that has a sane opinion. Scared is probably the wrong word, it's more like people can't be bothered to spend there time online, being abused by people who clearly aren't balanced.

Cortese on 19:26 - Jul 31 with 521 viewsArchersRoad

Wow! That's the most breath-taking piece of hypocrisy I've ever seen. You do know you've just described yourself in large extent?

I guess the megalomania's not getting any better then

Cortese on 19:38 - Jul 31 with 509 viewsClickInsect

Then I can only suggest that you don't open your eyes very often.

Here are extracts from the first time that you spoke to me:

Your opening gambit was - "You obviously ignore opinions other than your own, which is a shame "

You finished with - "I know it's petty but honestly, it's bad enough that the media use pseudo-science to give credence to their propaganda. But build stronger foundations for skyscrapers in tornado zones? Balderdash! I suggest you consult a structural engineer".

But the tone of your post was dismissive, patronising & you spent paragraphs trying to frame the behavior of modern footballers in comparison with a doctor that died treating Ebola.

Other than calling you an Emmanuel Kant, which by the way was an absolutely ridiculous reference for you to put on a post about Southampton F.C, what part of my response upset you?

Cortese on 19:43 - Jul 31 with 498 viewsClickInsect

Could you please also give me a an example (other than Nick) where I have abused somebody for having an opinion on Saints?

As far as my conversation with you, if you are seriously trying to say that you were attempting to ingratiate yourself, when introducing yourself by telling me I don't care about other people's opinions, then I suggest you try harder. You shouldn't confuse being well-read with emotional intelligence. You might have one, but you've so far failed to demonstrate the other.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2014 19:44]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024