Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Lovren on 08:04 - Jul 12 with 1290 viewsredblooded

I think it will be all up to him. I can understand ambition and his desire to go, but he has a contract. If he returns and plays then why should we hold any grudges, if on the other hand he goes on strike he better not show up at SMS at all whether for us or another team.

LOVE and PEACE man! not you skate!
Poll: Stoke v Southampton prediction

Lovren on 09:05 - Jul 12 with 1246 viewssaintjeff52

Still wants out to Liverpool, but I think that even he/Agent can see the damage that has been caused in the eyes of both Saints and Liverpool, by his actions.
He'll be back at Training with Saints, but all the time hoping that Rodgers spends some of that £75m to buy him. ( That'll be £25m thank you very much. Saints MUST stick to their Guns on this one )
All the time this Transfer Window is open, he will be hoping to go. If he is still here on 1st September, his attitude might change.

Lovren on 09:14 - Jul 12 with 1234 viewsgrumpy

As good a player as he is, I don't want to see him in a Saints shirt again.
I want players that are proud to play for the club.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2014 9:17]

Lovren on 10:11 - Jul 12 with 1171 viewsKiwifiedpom1

If he stays 'all will be forgiven

Lovren on 10:18 - Jul 12 with 1160 viewschasaint80

His ability is without question but unless he makes an apology to the fans I don't ever want him in a saints shirt again

Lovren on 13:24 - Jul 12 with 1071 viewsChesham_Saint

He was brilliant in the first half off last season but when he came back from inury he did have a few shitters as well.

Overall though I'd like him to stay....

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Lovren on 17:23 - Jul 12 with 984 viewspatred

I would sell him, but make a point of not selling him to Liverpool. Even if we were to get a few mill less.
I think we have to send a message to Liverpool that we don't do buisness with those who try to bully and browbeat us.
Swansea are getting the same treatment as well from the scousers. over Bony.

doing the same thing only results in the same thing
Poll: who will go if Maddison comes in ?

Lovren on 19:37 - Jul 12 with 919 viewskingkenny

Id like to keep him, but he does need to show remorse. But if he carries on being an arse then he can go for £22 million. I think we could easily get two CB who are just as good as him for that.

Lovren on 20:32 - Jul 12 with 890 viewsMooCowTheThird

the only good scouser is a Lambo scouser.

the rest can fek orf. Except solent-toffee-hampshireized-scouser. he's alright with me.

Poll: Do we need fewer Doc threads?

Lovren on 22:42 - Jul 12 with 847 viewsDavethedogged

Tbh not only do footballers live in a bubble but we can't have a go at someone who's basically reacted the same as we have in our concerns. It effects him more than us. It's been a Bombshell Month. I just hope when he comes back he can see that the club are still looking to go forward. If he doesn't then he's not the sort of person I want at the club. Wheel in the next one.

If players are showing no loyalty then why should we?

Saints finished 8th in one of the hardest leagues in the world coming from near extinction. Things will take time but even though the media seem to big up the big clubs at the expense of everyone else some things are an unstoppable force because everything we do and how we go about it makes sense.

e.g. when a player is set on leaving we don't get bullied by the big clubs to sell for pittance, because we are desperate for money, because we are not, so the big clubs have to pay the same prices for quality players like they would have to from their competitors.

We might not see the fruition of our approach for a couple of years but to quote Field of Dreams.

"Build it and they will come."

More importantly it will reach a tipping point where once built they will stay.

Poll: I'll keep it simple.... Who's Happy?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024