Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WalesOnline Swans Survey 12:28 - May 19 with 2492 viewsRogueTrooper

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-fans-surv

Can't disagree with most of it, although I personally would be gutted if Michu went, I still want to see that partnership happen. Ki scored quite highly despite a lot of posters here not fancying him that much
[Post edited 19 May 2014 12:29]

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

WalesOnline Swans Survey on 12:55 - May 19 with 2399 viewsPhil_S

Probably more pointless in terms of a survey than anything university students come on here and ask us to complete.

WalesOnline Swans Survey on 13:01 - May 19 with 2385 viewsJackoBoostardo

All answers pretty obvious really.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024