Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... 14:10 - Apr 7 with 3824 viewsYorkRanger

They would be fine for me....

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 02:47 - Apr 8 with 880 viewsjamois

I'm going for option e) none of the above

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 10:03 - Apr 8 with 782 viewsrsonist

Whenever I've seen Les on TV working as a pundit he's come out with some right Little Englander caveman rubbish. Thanks for the memories but no ta.

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 10:10 - Apr 8 with 775 viewsbob566

Sherwood was on the radio this morning. Of all the managers to work under Levy Sherwood has the best win % ratio.

Bet you weren't expecting that.

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 10:26 - Apr 8 with 762 viewsdaveB

He's been no different to AVB, they've beaten everyone below them and been stuffed by the teams above them. Spurs should give him another year

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 10:49 - Apr 8 with 742 viewsWeaverQPR

Spurs should be more concerned with the person who spunked all the Bale money on average players.

@WeavQPR

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 10:53 - Apr 8 with 739 viewstoboboly

This. Can't believe their director of football gets away with it! Is he the same guy who spent all the Torres money on Downing and Carroll?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 12:26 - Apr 8 with 702 viewsDANRANGER

If Sherwood had been slightly more reserved and just got on with the job then there wouldn't be this amount of attention on him. He has done well for me, still has an outside chance of 4th and improved Spurs's season. He will learn from this and take a less high profile job and do alright. Clearly bigger issues at Spurs.

Gary Neville got it right, they are a bit of a joke and shouldn't have appointed AVB and then shouldn't have sacked him and then again with Sherwood. They have 10 new players and now a 3rd manager likely to start next season with more additions. similar to us still not learning from mistakes.

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 13:08 - Apr 8 with 690 viewsThGrimRanger

no thanks.

Eddie Howe is the man. Not because they beat us last week but because just like Brendon Rodgers he succeeded, he failed and he succeeded again. You learn more from failure than success.

He's young and knows how to get a team playing proper football.

TheGrimRanger

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 14:16 - Apr 8 with 677 viewsWeaverQPR

I would like to see us poach a manager (not big name, unemployed) from Chmp/L1/L2, somebody who has done a good job on a tight budget and who actively promotes EDS/U18 players.

A gaffer who is going to see this job as the biggest in his career, a chance to really make a name for himself. This job should be the pinnacle of their career, not 3 steps down from winning the champs lg (di matteo) or a pension topper upper (redknapp).

The manager doesnt nessasary have to be young, but he has to have the vision and the drive.Ive never seen HR look so lifeless, his heart isnt in it.

Pressley at Coventry done a great job, no cash, points deduction. Mark Robins always builds good teams on small budgets, Rotherham and Barnsley and a good steady season at Hudds. Russell Slade experienced old head.

These managers are out there but i imagine our lazy board will opt for a unemployed big name

@WeavQPR

Sherwood and Ferdinand available in the Summer... on 14:59 - Apr 8 with 657 viewsJamie

No chance unfortunately, for the same reason we've had two 'name' managers, shitloads of 'name' players and got our transfer business done very loudly on deadline day...

No publicity is bad publicity.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024