Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF Tweets.... 09:55 - Mar 13 with 4559 viewsTheBlob

"There has always had to be one leader. One voice to avoid confusion. All information should be given to one person who is in control."

"nothing wrong with Harry. Team playing hard. Some defensive lapses. Need to tighten up. And of course score goals. Playing much better"

"Takes time to rebuild. May take years to get it right. There was little to build on. Give support to team. And hope for Charlie back."

Poll: So how was the season for you?

TF Tweets.... on 22:41 - Mar 13 with 1238 viewsNorthernr

Out of interest, exactly how big does that debt have to get before we're allowed to ask if he's got the foggiest idea what the fck he's doing?

TF Tweets.... on 00:12 - Mar 14 with 1180 viewsNgaiTahu_Hoop

I reckon we have passed the "how big does that debt have to get" mark and you are right to ask the question. Does he have the foggiest? Obviously not in football sense but hoping he got the $$$$ side covered. Am I adopting ostrich head-in-sand approach here? Guess i am to certain extent but whaddaya do? There are so many issues at the club, and football in general for that matter, that i just try to focus what happens on the pitch. That is frustrating enough.

We all entitled to comment, TF included, so why do some crack the sh#ts when he does say/tweet something to us.

TF Tweets.... on 02:15 - Mar 14 with 1159 viewsRangersAreBack

I agree Tony, there should be one leader - Amit.

TF Tweets.... on 09:48 - Mar 14 with 1082 viewsAntti_Heinola

of course he's got an idea.
it's just that the idea isn't working.

still, in a sense Clive, being mischievous, you can't lose. He fcks it all up and we just go down a level or two (we won't go out of business, strangely, because debt is actually too large for that - it's too much to write off and the assets the club has nowhere near cover the losses) and rebuild, staying at LR. Or he triumphantly gets a new ground and the business becomes more successful and we all admit he did know what he was doing.

Bare bones.

TF Tweets.... on 10:15 - Mar 14 with 1054 viewsTHEBUSH

What the anti TF brigade are saying, is that they are allowed to criticise him and the pro TF brigade are supposed to stay quiet, well it doesn't work like that !!

TF Tweets.... on 10:18 - Mar 14 with 1049 viewsJamie

I don't think anyone has said the pro-TF people should keep quiet. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and should be free to voice it.

To me, the suggestion that a group of successful businessmen wouldn't dump a deeply toxic asset, preferring to pour more money into it is laughable, but I respect the posters right to believe it.

TF Tweets.... on 10:32 - Mar 14 with 1033 viewsdaveB

who are the anti Tony Fernandes people? If asking what on earth is going on makes you anti someone then I give up. I haven't seen anybody suggest he should go just ask what is going on

TF Tweets.... on 10:38 - Mar 14 with 1027 viewsTHEBUSH

I'm sorry but your so wrong on many accounts, either that or your not reading this message board, which I know you are.

Just go and have look at some past messages, it's all there to read, they want him to leave.

TF Tweets.... on 10:43 - Mar 14 with 1020 viewsNorthernr

I'll just send the same question your way then....

Out of interest, exactly how big does that debt have to get before we're allowed to ask if he's got the foggiest idea what the fck he's doing?

TF Tweets.... on 10:50 - Mar 14 with 1009 viewsAntti_Heinola

who says you're not allowed to ask, though?
i think everyone's asking that, it's just some people are panicking, some are very worried, some are a bit worried, some think Tone has it all in hand and some, like me, are a bit bored of worrying about the state of the club's finances for the last 30 years and prefer to just stop worrying and try and enjoy the actual football. OK, that last bit may not be working.

Bare bones.

TF Tweets.... on 10:56 - Mar 14 with 1005 viewsdaveB

So if you question Fernandes you are against him?

There is a world of difference between wanting to know how on earth he is going to fix this mess of his own making and wanting him to go

TF Tweets.... on 10:57 - Mar 14 with 1003 viewsnadera78

I'm afraid it's the way of the world these days (I sound really old saying that!).

As soon as you dare offer any kind of criticism or question what is going on you get accused of trying to drive someone out. Or wanting Paladini back. Or being told to go and watch Chelsea. It's really quite tiresome.

TF Tweets.... on 11:03 - Mar 14 with 995 viewsTHEBUSH

To think I'm not concerned about the debt is wrong, of course I am.

I didn't like it when we were 20-30 million in debt, so obviously our debt now is outrageous.

I think it's good we are divided about TF, it's just that I don't like some of personal abuse he gets.

My opinion is, were probably gonna get even bigger in debt, what with the New Stadium and training ground planned, what should TF do, pull the plug now and let us end up like the Wimbledons of this world ?

TF Tweets.... on 12:16 - Mar 14 with 954 viewsjohnnyl14

Well said.

TF Tweets.... on 16:50 - Mar 14 with 895 viewswood_hoop

I wonder sometimes at the gullibility of some, just how much do you think its going to take to get the books balanced ? unless of course TF and his fellow shareholders are going to take the hit of the gigantic debt hanging over the club, and just how much is it going to take to put things right ?, the TF way of course.

I am sorry but have not the slighest sympathy for the man, all this cobblers of him being some kind of messia just makes me laugh, if he walked out tomorrow, with his debt, just how many tears would be shed, a few crocidile maybe, from the sycophants who cannot see past someone who has shown to be incompentant at running a football club, good job him and his mates have deep pockets, then again maybe that's the problem, access to too much money.

So judging by how much he is admired by some, would you be prepared to buy shares if he decided to float some or all of the club's ownership.

I wouldn't trust him to get it right anymore than one of those famed Nigerian scams, in fact you got more chance of getting more off one of those than buying into his 'dream' judging by his performance at the helm of our club.

TF Tweets.... on 19:17 - Mar 14 with 865 viewsWeaverQPR

If TF was the chairman of another club we would all be pointing and laughing hysterically

@WeavQPR

TF Tweets.... on 12:08 - Mar 15 with 831 viewsTHEBUSH

So you actually care what other people think

TF Tweets.... on 12:59 - Mar 15 with 813 viewsPommyhoop

Do what I do...

AND

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

TF Tweets.... on 15:01 - Mar 15 with 793 viewsisawqpratwcity

Er, you can ask that anytime.

But it might not make any difference because you don't own the club.

Go for your life: positive suggestions welcomed.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024