Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF Tweets.... 09:55 - Mar 13 with 4482 viewsTheBlob

"There has always had to be one leader. One voice to avoid confusion. All information should be given to one person who is in control."

"nothing wrong with Harry. Team playing hard. Some defensive lapses. Need to tighten up. And of course score goals. Playing much better"

"Takes time to rebuild. May take years to get it right. There was little to build on. Give support to team. And hope for Charlie back."

Poll: So how was the season for you?

TF Tweets.... on 10:06 - Mar 13 with 3228 viewsTacticalR

"There has always had to be one leader. One voice to avoid confusion. All information should be given to one person who is in control."

Rather Orwellian quote from Fernandes. However, the context is the different stories being issued from the Malaysian authorities over the location of MH370. Fernandes obviously has a big stake in the Malaysian authorities not looking incompetent in matters of airline administration (and Fernandes tried to take a stake in Malaysia Airlines in 2012).

Air hostess clique

TF Tweets.... on 10:23 - Mar 13 with 3166 viewszicoshoops

'There has always had to be one leader'
'Nothing wrong with Harry'

£20 of your English pounds say that President Putin will be our next Manager........that would be worth paying money to see.

TF Tweets.... on 10:38 - Mar 13 with 3096 viewsJamie

Shut up Tone FFS.

TF Tweets.... on 10:39 - Mar 13 with 3092 viewsTHEBUSH

The dreaded vote of confidence !!

TF Tweets.... on 10:39 - Mar 13 with 3087 viewsTHEBUSH

Why ?

TF Tweets.... on 10:43 - Mar 13 with 3068 viewsbosh67

To be completely fair to Tony what do you want him to say?

The press came out with the £177m loss, he said it was owed to the shareholders and that the board were committed to the project.

He has said there are no financial issues threatening the club.

He is getting behind his manager and team, even if he knows it has to change next season.

He has said getting it right might take years. If we build the academy and use it properly, that will take years, but it will be worth it.

The board's plans and wealth extends to building what will effectively be a QPR regeneration city and that is where we are heading.

The club will be bigger than football and sensibly so. It will a be physical city and that is where the owners will make their money and the club will probably be one of the wealthiest in the world.

The problem for us is that we are living through the messy end of this and that is hugely frustrating.

It may be a blessing not to go up this year because the whole structure of the club and its ethos will change for the better, in my mind, if we don't.

If we do go up we do face the pressures of bringing in expensive players that don't deliver. Stay down and we do have financial backing, a huge future plan and the chance to bring on a much younger and exciting team long term.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2014 10:44]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

TF Tweets.... on 10:46 - Mar 13 with 3045 viewsJamie

More cliche meaningless bollocks. Less is more.

TF Tweets.... on 10:49 - Mar 13 with 3036 viewssimmo

Agreed. The more soundbites that come out of QPR the more I feel like they're taking the piss.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

TF Tweets.... on 10:49 - Mar 13 with 3033 viewsYorkRanger

I agree with Bosh that not going up this year may indeed be a blessing for the longer term structure of the club.

TF Tweets.... on 10:53 - Mar 13 with 3005 viewsTHEBUSH

It doesn't matter what TF says or doesn't say, he's always going to get stick from someone or another.

Imo, he's got 2 out of 3 things right,
1. Obviously made lots of mistakes, with first team policy.
2. New Stadium is a must, we can't compete with even the Brightons of the football world, without a New Stadium.
3. New training ground/academy, so important in todays football.

TF Tweets.... on 10:55 - Mar 13 with 2981 viewsDiscodroid

TF you sound like david brent ..

"harrys the hands, the fans are the eyes,the board are the ears, me(tf) ? im the humor"

all the mid management level psychobabble in addition to the players 'at the end of the day' cliche tripe on the club website means nothing.

our eyes, mr brent, tell us everything we need to know. crap football, no entertainment and a squad of loans and players with a resale value of a beetamax or an atari 2600.

did you advise gordan brown to sell our gold for £3.87 and a packet of trebor mints, cause im f ucked if i can see any long term plan unfolding in front of my eyes.

dont take the piss out of us, stop telling us everything is ok and 'h' is the man , when the standard of football is about as bad as i have seen it since we had steve palmer and mark perry in the line up.

more money on wages than borrusia? ,the steradant bill alone for the playing staff probably accounted for half of that monstrous cost.

still loads of heavy earners/spongers to get rid off, no youth team coming through.

please no more talk, lets see some action

[Post edited 13 Mar 2014 11:05]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

TF Tweets.... on 10:57 - Mar 13 with 2969 viewsTHEBUSH

Lets be fair, there's loads of tosh, said on this message board, but we continue to say our piece, why not ?

TF Tweets.... on 11:38 - Mar 13 with 2854 viewstoboboly

More concerned that the strategy has basically boiled down to "lets hope Charlie is fit".

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

TF Tweets.... on 11:42 - Mar 13 with 2834 viewsAntti_Heinola

oh God, get over it. It's just a tweet. He can say what he wants - it's not up to you. It's not like it's anything controversial.

Bare bones.

TF Tweets.... on 11:47 - Mar 13 with 2802 viewsDiscodroid

i thought that too..

what a plan! what can possibly go wrong.

ive always felt blind hope/vision and praying to an omnipotent higher plan never fails , and may my god strike me down in my sergio tachini underpants if im wrong.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

TF Tweets.... on 11:55 - Mar 13 with 2778 viewsQPR442

This all day...
let the conspiracy theorists analyse the word 'One' whatever could he have meant by that?
If it was me I wouldn't bother tweeting and just leave us fans in the dark because most of us are acting like spoilt kids because we are not Champions league winners by now.
Whatever he says people will read it how they want.

TF Tweets.... on 12:24 - Mar 13 with 2700 viewsTacticalR

I never found a use for 'The One' smiley before.

Air hostess clique

TF Tweets.... on 12:49 - Mar 13 with 2605 viewsDiscodroid

im pretty sure that was TF on the grassy knoll.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2014 12:50]

TF Tweets.... on 17:03 - Mar 13 with 2323 viewsShotKneesHoop

Apart from the fact that TF sounds like Alan Partridge, running the club from North Norfolk Radio for the last three years.

Could Alan do any worse? Ahaaaaa.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2014 17:05]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

TF Tweets.... on 18:56 - Mar 13 with 2179 viewsBrightonhoop

Not sure that's fair Jamie. As much as it might be preaching to the converted it beats Briatore's classic 'I aint listening to supporters paying £20 entrance fee.'
Be careful what you wish for.
In TF we trust.
We have no choice.

I think also after the Hughes debacle, TF probably did not want to put his hand in his pocket too willingly in January. To our detriment. He's still learning. For a proper Royal cock-up have a look at Bardiff.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2014 18:59]

TF Tweets.... on 19:00 - Mar 13 with 2169 viewsTheBlob

We never have a choice - that's how it works.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

TF Tweets.... on 19:59 - Mar 13 with 2085 viewsFredManRave

TF Tweeting "One voice to avoid confusion".

Irony overload. You couldn't make it up.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

TF Tweets.... on 20:25 - Mar 13 with 2045 viewsTHEBUSH

Up to now on this thread, TF has been described as, Orwellian, Big Brother and all that stuff, as Alan Partridge, narcissistic personality and David Brent, renaissance man.

Poor TF, with all those personalities, no wonder he has problems sorting out our team !!

TF Tweets.... on 21:21 - Mar 13 with 1986 viewsTacticalR

When he arrived everyone said he was astute. Then everyone said he was naive.

And when we say 'Fernandes', who do we mean exactly? Fernandes himself? The other Malaysian shareholders? Or the section of the Malaysian government that Fernandes is linked to (as mentioned by luckycharms on QPRReport)?
http://qprreport.proboards.com/thread/28831

Personally I don't think we're going to understand Fernandes until we understand how business functions in Malaysia.

Air hostess clique

TF Tweets.... on 22:27 - Mar 13 with 1904 viewsNgaiTahu_Hoop

Far as i know no-ones dug up any bodies in his back yard yet so how about we all stop treatin him like Fred West and give the fella break. He sez nothin people slate him. He sez somethin people slate him. FFS the bloke has said he's in it for the long haul and hasn't shown any sign that he gonna change his mind. Sure we are playin like a bag of busted arses at the moment and makin things hard for ourselves but hey we are QPR and we still in this. Aint over till the fat lady sings an all that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024