Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
reading this forum and silence from official site, 19:28 - Mar 9 with 16757 viewsLiberty

Its looking more and more likely, Monk will not be manager permanently.

Is that the popular vote ?

Think Monk fans are accepting this at last.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 19:34 - Mar 9 with 7985 viewsDarran

Silence from the OS.

Fair play that made me lol.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 19:36 - Mar 9 with 7975 viewsicecoldjack

Silence from planet swans was funnier though.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 19:45 - Mar 9 with 7900 viewsNeathJack

Wibble.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 19:46 - Mar 9 with 7894 viewsLiberty

Lets face it, he is not going to be Swans manager. Can't wait to find out who will be.

If recent results are a sign of a bounce and players trying to impress new manager, then we are shafted.

Stay up or relegated. He is not the man. Lets all accept it and move on.

Who is it going to be, serious answers only please.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 19:48 - Mar 9 with 7879 viewsLiberty

I am still chuckling over your ' come on England ' thread, both here to entertain.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 19:49 - Mar 9 with 7876 viewsDarran

Silence on what?

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:04 - Mar 9 with 7791 viewsJoeBaxi

How do you think that a few guys sat in their bedroom in their pants will have any idea about this. Bizarre

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:06 - Mar 9 with 7777 viewsmonmouth

Oi

I'm in my study and in my best silk bloomers.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:10 - Mar 9 with 7754 viewsWarwickHunt

Bit harsh on the board there.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:16 - Mar 9 with 7713 viewsLiberty

I come on ths site for a number of reasons,
1. Its fun, I laugh daily

2. Its informative

3, love hearing other FANS opinions, whether agree or disagree And

4. My incy bit, tiny good for nothing opinion, occasionally, just occasionally may be listened to, and acted upon.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2014 20:47]

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:16 - Mar 9 with 7713 viewsDewi1jack

Aye
What HJ, LD, HC etc get upto in the privacy of their bedroom is down to them

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:18 - Mar 9 with 7697 viewsDarran

So what has this forum said to say that Garry won't be manager?

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:21 - Mar 9 with 7668 viewsJoeBaxi

Sorry. Just me then. Didn't mean to offend xx

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:35 - Mar 9 with 7601 viewsLiberty

Read the poll under my posts.

If thats what fans think of a legend of a player.

He is not the man for the job, if board appoint him, I will support till sacked, many on here slag previous managers off before being sacked. I never boo from the stand, any player or manager. Some fans have short memories.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:38 - Mar 9 with 7587 viewsNeathJack

Is your poll asking who people want as manager or who they think will be manager?

Because they are two very different questions.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:41 - Mar 9 with 7576 viewsDarran

Yeah a poll on Planetswans is going to carry a lot of weight in the decision like.

Dear me you're the second most thick person on here.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:48 - Mar 9 with 7543 viewsGrandPrix

We are not a comedy circus that has to make a comment daily to satisfy the naive and uneducated
[Post edited 9 Mar 2014 20:50]

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:49 - Mar 9 with 7535 viewsVetchitBack

"Can't wait to find out who will be."

I find this comment rather odd although it does fit with my mental picture of you as an overexcited journalist waiting for glimpses of celebrities on the red carpet.

I would expect most fans to be nervously awaiting a new manager should that be decided. There's no guarantee he'll do well.

Sorry for being harsh but I feel Garry is "one of us" in a way Laudrup for example is not.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 21:00 - Mar 9 with 7478 viewsLiberty

Assuming you are number 1 dumb ass, fair play admit your obvious faults.

I am a long way off being number 2 and have the btec art certificates to prove it.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 21:01 - Mar 9 with 7475 viewsDarran

Number 1 is Swanzay by a country mile.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 21:12 - Mar 9 with 7419 viewsLiberty

Click on and read the poll. 62% don't want Monk. Its a simple poll, Monk or someone else. Thats fans who loved him as a player and captain.

Not blinded by love though.

The board are not convinced, which doesn't help him. If they were all happy with him , they would have given him the job.

The results have been poor. Results not performances.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 21:14 - Mar 9 with 7411 viewsDarran

How many people is that?

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 21:15 - Mar 9 with 7408 viewsNeathJack

So the poll is asking who people want?

Maybe you should make that clear as it doesn't state that and people may have voted on the basis of it being who they think will take over.

Out of interest, which results do you consider to have been poor?

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 21:20 - Mar 9 with 7389 viewsLiberty

Duller than Swanzay. I have a new one Darr.

Can you read ?

The poll is under every post I make.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 21:21 - Mar 9 with 7334 viewsJackfath

He's got me on ignore. Case proved.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024