Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players 17:16 - Mar 7 with 5072 viewsLiberty

After Vorm and Davies by all accounts. Really don't want to lose any players.

Tough summer ahead, sorting manager out first, the sooner the better for me. If its going to be Monk, give him a contract and lets get some stability. The longer it drags on, the more clubs will try and poach players.

http://www.footballfancast.com/premiership/liverpool/liverpool-tracking-swansea-

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 18:32 - Mar 7 with 3770 viewsLiberty

Clubs after Davies, Vorm and Williams, probably more. These would not be easy to replace.

Am I worrying needlessly ?

Looked at remaining fixtures earlier, before I was confident, now even nervous about staying up, end of season jitters- not used to it.

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 18:33 - Mar 7 with 3764 viewsJackfath

Yes.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 18:38 - Mar 7 with 3740 viewsLiberty

Cheers, I feel better now.

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 18:48 - Mar 7 with 3707 viewssomersetsimon

It's inevitable that some big clubs will be after Davies, although I would think that Williams is too old for a big club to offer a decent amount of money for him.

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 18:56 - Mar 7 with 3687 viewsRancid

They can have Ben for 20 million and we'll just offer Taylor an extended contract and make him number 1 choice.

Not sure how long Vorm has left on his deal but it can't be too long.Would hate to see him leave.Keepers like him don't come along often and as cheap as what we had him for.

Can't see Ash going anywhere.

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 19:06 - Mar 7 with 3642 viewsDull1Thomas

Vorm - could leave if we bring in a better keeper as I think he needs to be number 1
Ash - if a good price comes and he wants to go, I wouldn't be as disappointed as some. Brilliant for us but age isn't on his side.
Davies - if he is lured away I would hope it would be to a team where he will develop - it would be a huge wrench for him. Very much Swans fan.
I'm sure Calker, Chico, Amat and Bartley would offer solid centre back options
Marshall would be a step up in goal.
The hardest to replace is Ben especially as Rangel can't have too many games in him either.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 19:07 - Mar 7 with 3632 viewsRancid

How is Ben the hardest to replace when we have Taylor?

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 19:10 - Mar 7 with 3623 viewsDull1Thomas

I think you just provided the answer.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 19:11 - Mar 7 with 3616 viewsRancid

He's been coming back from injury.He's been a great LB for us in the past and can be again.

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 20:10 - Mar 7 with 3464 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Maybe he'll take Monk and have him as part of his backroom team.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 20:13 - Mar 7 with 3453 viewsLiberty

Who is Calker ?

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 20:29 - Mar 7 with 3396 viewstomdickharry

No need to worry Bielsa will attract some very good players

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 20:36 - Mar 7 with 3364 viewsRancid

And why is he comparing Rangel to Ben who both play in different positions?

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 20:54 - Mar 7 with 3295 viewsLiberty

I know, only dull1thomas can answer, some strange comments in there.

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 22:31 - Mar 7 with 3134 viewsPlasticman

How long has he been coming back from injury now?

He can't keep using that excuse for lesser performances.

Or rather, the team can't really use it for anything, since the opponents couldn't care less when trying to exploit him.

Plastic since 2012

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 22:38 - Mar 7 with 3116 viewsRancid

I can't wait until Laudrup gets another job.

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 00:32 - Mar 8 with 3008 viewsStarsky

If they did take Vorm then I'd do a deal to bring Raina here.

It's just the internet, init.

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 02:24 - Mar 8 with 2940 viewsLiam12345

we wont be able to afford him id go for Rafael from napoli

if we stay up i think these players could go

Vorm Williams Davies Michu De Guzman Taylor and possibly Rangel

for all the money we get from them we could afford some cracking players.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 02:42 - Mar 8 with 2927 viewsCatullus

We'll Jdg isn't ours, we'll get nothing for him. Williams and Rangel are past 30, we won't get much for them. If Davies goes we'd want to keep Taylor but we wouldn't get more than 5/6 million for Tayls anyway . And I doubt we'll get a very big offer for Michu until he proves his fitness.
All in all its only Davies we can hope to get big money for. And unless we're offered silly money (which I honestly doubt) I don't think we'll sell, why would we?
Williams is the worst one, we wouldn't get near enough to replace him with equal quality. He's worth much more to us than we'll be offered.
Michu is a difficult call. Until he's fit and playing who'd look at him. Hopefully he's back soon and scoring again. But again I doubt we'll get a huge offer there now. This injury has been more serious than we thought.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 08:39 - Mar 8 with 2820 viewsexiledinenglandjack

If vorm does go, which I'll be sad to see, Kasper Schmeicel is on a free transfer this summer, Danish international with a good track record, seems like a proper HJ signing there.

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 08:57 - Mar 8 with 2799 viewsScoobyWho

He has definitely lost 20% of his game mate.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 09:03 - Mar 8 with 2792 viewsRancid

Ramsey did Scoobs when he came back from a similar injury.No doubt he's not quite there yet but it'll take time.Next season will be the one if he's still here of course.

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 09:49 - Mar 8 with 2742 viewsmonmouth

This is what I think too. More top speed high pressure games would help, but he is going to make errors whilst getting it back. If we could just get safe, I'd like to see him played a lot more.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 09:57 - Mar 8 with 2726 viewsJokeren1943

Davies and Vorm. Two players who could be quite easy be replaced (or we all ready have a fine backup).

Would be more worried if we lost Michu, Bony, Shelvey, Williams, Pablo etc.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2014 9:57]

Rodgers looking to sign a few Swans players on 11:12 - Mar 8 with 2666 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Replacing a home grown left back who meets the under 21 criteria and who is not only starting but excelling in the Premier League is not easy to replace at all. We can't keep going after foreigners as we need a certain number of homegrown players not only from the U.K but from the club itself.

And who do you suppose we replace Vorm with? I began critisicing Gerry along time ago but few could see my point. As usual, it took a sustained run of poor games for everyone else to catch on. Vorm is key to us, whether it is obvious to see or not. Our whole defence (Amat aside) seem to have a good understanding with him and are a lot more relaxed when he is behind them.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024