Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've seen enough 15:26 - Oct 7 with 11711 viewsHooping_Mad

Tried to be patient, tried to understand the limited resources but I can't take it any more. He has to go.

Sorry.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

I've seen enough on 17:41 - Oct 7 with 2619 viewsDamo1962

I've seen enough on 17:33 - Oct 7 by stainrods_elbow

Just in case anyone has forgotten, today's events have now secured a club record for home games without a win since the club began. That's ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY ONE years!

Should we just lock the gates and turn off the lights?
[Post edited 7 Oct 2023 17:34]

Just so demoralising. The statistic about the opposition scoring four out of every five goals at LR during this abomination...leaves me speechless. Whoever takes over if GA goes, needs to make this shocking statistic their number one priority.
I've seen enough on 17:53 - Oct 7 with 2495 viewsMalintabuk

Don't normally come on here until the next day after our home capitulation but just felt I had to join fellow tortured souls. I gave many a time come home in near tears... Man united in 1968...... Norwich in 1976.... Wembley on 1982 and many more.... but that today was a new nadir
Never in all my 50 odd years of this have I felt so angry and so fed up with this club.
If that man is still here after this weekend then I'm even further amazed.
Unprofessional.... ineptitude......lacking pride.....just basically had enough
Absolutely had enough of this and the whole sh!t show that is my club.... our club
I've seen enough on 18:01 - Oct 7 with 2429 viewsbaz_qpr

Has to go and it’s either a short term punt on a Warnock or a long term back to plan A good coach who even if we go down can build to come up and stay up. Chair stormed of down the tunnel today he’s lost the dressing room with his way of playing and tactics, motivation which is not working is not enough, pinging it down the channels and bypassing the midfield is no longer viable as your only tactic going forward.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2023 20:15]
I've seen enough on 18:02 - Oct 7 with 2411 viewsManinBlack

I had warned earlier in the week that Blackburn are a bogey side to us and that a heavy home defeat was coming. I just didn't quite expect it today with Blackburn having lost 6 out of their last 8 games prior to kick off.

Nothing will change without new owners and investment in the squad. You can't go anywhere but down if you cut the wages bill and transfer outlay with £100 grand signings. The quality gets worse with each passing year with these budget cuts.

Newcastle would not be in the Champions League beating Paris 4-1 if Ashley was still there. Clearly the business people who took them over know what they are doing in bringing in the right manager. Contrast them to our business owners who have failed spectacularly and now we have no money for the playing side which is the whole reason for our existence. Rather than looking like a football club we appear to be a failed business heading for a collapse. Sadly the temptations of big money since 1992 has lured clubs into financial ruin. Prior to then nearly all clubs were comfortable financially.

Right now I see more chance of us playing Oldham in the Conference in the next 5-10 years than us troubling the play off places in the Championship. Ainsworth should go as he is out of his depth but it seems the rotten half of the team that remain have infected the new arrivals. The last three games seem identical to what we endured last season.

I see no hope for us even if we get a new manager in as the owners will still starve him of any funds. I don't see any point in the owners staying here overseeing a slow death of the club. Whether we can find anyone who will throw money into the playing side in a takeover is the stumbling block.

How on earth can the club expect season ticket holders to renew for next season if we get brushed aside in every home game? This garbage being served up will hit the club even harder with relegation and fans not committing to buying advance season tickets. So more and more cuts will ensue by the owners so it just gets worse and worse.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2023 18:04]
I've seen enough on 18:15 - Oct 7 with 2335 viewsdutch

This is exactly what I thought would happen after the Watford debacle. Then for a bit we seemed to have some fight and maybe even some hope. But today was as bitterly, embarrassingly bad as I felt it would be that day. We have no apparent shape, form, thought, clue. This cannot continue. I feel very sad.
I've seen enough on 18:17 - Oct 7 with 2323 viewsMick_S

I've seen enough on 17:02 - Oct 7 by Hunterhoop

You don’t come back from today.

This was Watford Mark II but worse.

You are right. No way back for G.A.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

I've seen enough on 18:37 - Oct 7 with 2205 viewsactonman

I was relatively subdued at 3 - 0 down but on my feet berating the team when the 3rd goal went in !
Some old bloke in front of me turns around and has a moan at me cos I was not supporting the team ?
He then continued to fcuk off home as he had probably seen enough but somehow it was my fault !!

All bar one or 2 around me , everyone was sat on their fking hands happy to accept the sh! T being served up in front of us ?

What chance have we got when fans and players alike don’t have any fight in them !

Sorry Gareth but you have ran out of good will now mate
I've seen enough on 18:46 - Oct 7 with 2136 viewsJevlar

I agree. Lovely bloke, but not up to the task. My season ticket feels like a chore rather than a treat.
And I can’t see it changing.
Login to get fewer ads

I've seen enough on 18:51 - Oct 7 with 2089 viewsHastings_Hoops

I've seen enough on 18:02 - Oct 7 by ManinBlack

I had warned earlier in the week that Blackburn are a bogey side to us and that a heavy home defeat was coming. I just didn't quite expect it today with Blackburn having lost 6 out of their last 8 games prior to kick off.

Nothing will change without new owners and investment in the squad. You can't go anywhere but down if you cut the wages bill and transfer outlay with £100 grand signings. The quality gets worse with each passing year with these budget cuts.

Newcastle would not be in the Champions League beating Paris 4-1 if Ashley was still there. Clearly the business people who took them over know what they are doing in bringing in the right manager. Contrast them to our business owners who have failed spectacularly and now we have no money for the playing side which is the whole reason for our existence. Rather than looking like a football club we appear to be a failed business heading for a collapse. Sadly the temptations of big money since 1992 has lured clubs into financial ruin. Prior to then nearly all clubs were comfortable financially.

Right now I see more chance of us playing Oldham in the Conference in the next 5-10 years than us troubling the play off places in the Championship. Ainsworth should go as he is out of his depth but it seems the rotten half of the team that remain have infected the new arrivals. The last three games seem identical to what we endured last season.

I see no hope for us even if we get a new manager in as the owners will still starve him of any funds. I don't see any point in the owners staying here overseeing a slow death of the club. Whether we can find anyone who will throw money into the playing side in a takeover is the stumbling block.

How on earth can the club expect season ticket holders to renew for next season if we get brushed aside in every home game? This garbage being served up will hit the club even harder with relegation and fans not committing to buying advance season tickets. So more and more cuts will ensue by the owners so it just gets worse and worse.

Not sure I understand you post. We’re here because the owners over-spent last year and the year before and if they don’t cut their cloth this year we’ll get -12 points, a fine and placed under EFL control which means we have to sell everything that’s not nailed down.

[Post edited 7 Oct 2023 19:05]
I've seen enough on 18:52 - Oct 7 with 2076 viewsQPR_John

I've seen enough on 18:02 - Oct 7 by ManinBlack

“ I see no hope for us even if we get a new manager in as the owners will still starve him of any funds……….Whether we can find anyone who will throw money into the playing side in a takeover is the stumbling block.”

How many times does FFP have to be explained
I've seen enough on 19:14 - Oct 7 with 1986 viewsHastings_Hoops

I've seen enough on 18:52 - Oct 7 by QPR_John

“ I see no hope for us even if we get a new manager in as the owners will still starve him of any funds……….Whether we can find anyone who will throw money into the playing side in a takeover is the stumbling block.”

How many times does FFP have to be explained

Finger puppets needed
I've seen enough on 19:19 - Oct 7 with 1961 viewskernowhoop

If someone new is to take over from Gareth, it has to be someone who can operate on a tight budget. That has been said so many times before, but, the difference this time is that alongside the tight budget they will have what I think is a reasonable squad .
I've seen enough on 19:39 - Oct 7 with 1859 viewshoops_legend

Unfortunately it’s time for him to go. I have started disliking football with the last 8months of football
I've seen enough on 19:45 - Oct 7 with 1836 viewsThe_Beast1976

I've seen enough on 17:10 - Oct 7 by Wegerles_Stairs

Nothing will change until the owners are gone. How long since the fans forum?

100% the owners need to go. Couldn't run a bath. They have been an absolute disaster. They are taking the club into oblivion
I've seen enough on 19:45 - Oct 7 with 1836 viewsBrianWilson

The idea of going back to Warnock again is completely pathetic and highlights the poor decision making at board level however.....think this squad actually suits him, few experienced heads that will fight plus a few talented guys that might benefit from the ol "arm around the shoulder".

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

I've seen enough on 19:47 - Oct 7 with 1815 viewsRsinWales

I've seen enough on 19:19 - Oct 7 by kernowhoop

If someone new is to take over from Gareth, it has to be someone who can operate on a tight budget. That has been said so many times before, but, the difference this time is that alongside the tight budget they will have what I think is a reasonable squad .

I want to agree that this is a 'reasonable squad' but I am not entirely sure that is the case.

The squad is so lacking in goal threat that it blunts all of our efforts and invites pressure back on us. Teams can prepare to commit resources forward on the break, because they know our attacks are likely to break down or come to nothing.

Willock seems to have lost his mojo, which is deeply saddening, but the current version offers very little. This means very few goals from our forwards or attacking midfielders.

We do have a few good players, but the squad is very unbalanced and paper-thin in places.

I hope things can be turned around but my expectations are very low.
I've seen enough on 19:57 - Oct 7 with 1743 viewskernowhoop

I've seen enough on 19:47 - Oct 7 by RsinWales

I want to agree that this is a 'reasonable squad' but I am not entirely sure that is the case.

The squad is so lacking in goal threat that it blunts all of our efforts and invites pressure back on us. Teams can prepare to commit resources forward on the break, because they know our attacks are likely to break down or come to nothing.

Willock seems to have lost his mojo, which is deeply saddening, but the current version offers very little. This means very few goals from our forwards or attacking midfielders.

We do have a few good players, but the squad is very unbalanced and paper-thin in places.

I hope things can be turned around but my expectations are very low.

I agree about the goal threat (lack of) but surely, if this squad were deployed differently, we could put that right?
I've seen enough on 20:14 - Oct 7 with 1676 viewsterryb

I've seen enough on 17:02 - Oct 7 by Hunterhoop

You don’t come back from today.

This was Watford Mark II but worse.

It was definitely Watford Mark II, but I can't rate the performance as being as bad as that day! Close yes, but at least we had some shots today!

We played the same style & formation & got the same result!

I seldom saw Rangers between 1982 &2002, but have been watching since 1967. This year has seen the worse performance (away to Watford) that I have witnessed (& there have been quite a few atrocious ones!) & also the worst football that I've seen Rangers play!
I've seen enough on 20:20 - Oct 7 with 1640 viewscaptainmycaptian

Well it either go down and stay down with GA or we roll the dice only person for me is NW
Calls me Mr paronoia but do you think it suits certain parties to ruin this club. In that if we can't get premier money then we must be able to get club done ground sold no more QPR
I've seen enough on 20:21 - Oct 7 with 1625 viewsCateLeBonR

I've seen enough on 17:38 - Oct 7 by Nov77

I think we should give Clive a go.
I've seen enough on 20:49 - Oct 7 with 1510 viewspaulparker

For all those who backed Les, Hoos the board etc this is on you , Ainsworth is the poor sap who has picked up the sh1tty stick , this isn’t on him , it’s 12 years of miss management of QPR

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

I've seen enough on 20:56 - Oct 7 with 1462 viewsToast_R

Ona positive note, Blackburn were different class. Three Cheers for Sigurdsson
I've seen enough on 20:56 - Oct 7 with 1462 viewsBostonR

I've seen enough on 20:49 - Oct 7 by paulparker

For all those who backed Les, Hoos the board etc this is on you , Ainsworth is the poor sap who has picked up the sh1tty stick , this isn’t on him , it’s 12 years of miss management of QPR

Problem is no one is stepping up to buy the club given the cost to run it. I’m lost as to who could step in and save the season because whatever happens it’s very likely we will be relegated.
Maybe that’s the re-set that is needed, but if I were an owner I would want away because the whole place is toxic.
I've seen enough on 21:01 - Oct 7 with 1416 viewsHooparoo

Got to agree with the OP I’m afraid. It can’t go on like this

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

I've seen enough on 21:10 - Oct 7 with 1383 viewsbaz_qpr

I've seen enough on 20:49 - Oct 7 by paulparker

And the previous 15 years... Wright, Admin, Buckets, Paladini, Guns, Flavio etc...

In the modern game with a tiny little stadium hemmed in by houses close to central London with some of the most expensive real estate I the world... this is a pretty tough ask for anyone to get it right and no one has.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2023 21:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024