Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm 08:05 - Jul 4 with 16215 viewsRamseyR

Not seen a thread on it yet, but there's a kit reveal for the new season's kit at 3.05pm today on the club youtube channel
https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/202324-kits-coming-soon-270623/
2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 20:11 - Jul 4 with 2310 viewsSheffieldHoop

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 18:08 - Jul 4 by daveB

They go on sale this weekend so probably no need to do pre sales

I might not be so willing to give them £100 by the weekend!!

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 20:21 - Jul 4 with 2254 viewsNorthernr

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 20:01 - Jul 4 by Antti_Heinola

Hands up. Big enough to admit when I’m wrong.
My belief every year is you get a percentage of the fanbase who HATE the kit. Just not possible to please everyone.
Seems like a rare year where everyone is happy!

Even on socials it seems to be 98 "they're great" to every 2 of those accounts that think everything is "shocking".

They've actually had a much needed good couple of weeks, pitch and fixtures debacle apart. Some much needed change at the top, whether it's enough or it's the right fallguy I don't know but something had to give. Dykes extension, couple of millstones paid off (again, depends what sort of deal, but still...). Training ground open on time and looks fab. Kits are great. If they could get Wing and a couple of other tidy deals like that done it would continue a desperately needed mood lift.

Maybe I should fck off on holiday more often.

This post has been edited by an administrator
2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 20:46 - Jul 4 with 2162 viewsterryb

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 20:21 - Jul 4 by Northernr

Even on socials it seems to be 98 "they're great" to every 2 of those accounts that think everything is "shocking".

They've actually had a much needed good couple of weeks, pitch and fixtures debacle apart. Some much needed change at the top, whether it's enough or it's the right fallguy I don't know but something had to give. Dykes extension, couple of millstones paid off (again, depends what sort of deal, but still...). Training ground open on time and looks fab. Kits are great. If they could get Wing and a couple of other tidy deals like that done it would continue a desperately needed mood lift.

Maybe I should fck off on holiday more often.

This post has been edited by an administrator

You can return to normal on Saturday with the first friendly! Did I dream it, or are you attending the athletics track for this event?

If so, the first match report of the season will be eagerly awaited!
2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 20:49 - Jul 4 with 2150 viewsNorthernr

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 20:46 - Jul 4 by terryb

You can return to normal on Saturday with the first friendly! Did I dream it, or are you attending the athletics track for this event?

If so, the first match report of the season will be eagerly awaited!

Yes, flying straight back off to Austria with Jeff and will be providing typically fulsome/sardonic coverage of both games.
2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 21:12 - Jul 4 with 2043 viewsNortholt_Rs

Those shirts are fabulous…. Best in years.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 22:02 - Jul 4 with 1889 viewsbaz_qpr

This is when we find out there are 20 menace's in stock in L, 500 in 3XL and its available from January
2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 22:26 - Jul 4 with 1817 viewsLblock

Gotta say those are the best kits I've seen in decades.

Nothing really not to like about any of them - fantastic.

Just need some decent players adorning them and happy days

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 23:07 - Jul 4 with 1734 viewsDorse

Absolutely love the away kit; not quite so keen on the home kit because of the red badge but it is still a bloody great shirt. The black keeper's kit is a belter.

Nicely done!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 23:23 - Jul 4 with 1702 viewsnumptydumpty

Seem to be alone on here I dont like either of them

Cant explain why but its too retro for me,

Those days are gone.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 23:48 - Jul 4 with 1642 viewsBucksRanger

Not quite to my liking either. Not bad... just a bit meh!
2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 06:56 - Jul 5 with 1479 viewsHooparoo

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 23:07 - Jul 4 by Dorse

Absolutely love the away kit; not quite so keen on the home kit because of the red badge but it is still a bloody great shirt. The black keeper's kit is a belter.

Nicely done!

Same. Will be getting the away kit for my kids but somehow a red badge just doesn’t look right for mine. Errea have done a great job for several seasons now so credit to them. Better than the crap Nike served up 😬

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 08:03 - Jul 5 with 1405 viewsJuzzie

Nike seem incapable of designing a kit for anyone whose shirt isn’t anything other than a solid single colour. They were simply the most atrocious we ever had.

Dryworld were good I thought.

I think I’ll be getting the away shirt for my son and the pink goalie for my daughter. Roll on Saturday 9am!
2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 08:15 - Jul 5 with 1387 viewsRs_Holy

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 08:03 - Jul 5 by Juzzie

Nike seem incapable of designing a kit for anyone whose shirt isn’t anything other than a solid single colour. They were simply the most atrocious we ever had.

Dryworld were good I thought.

I think I’ll be getting the away shirt for my son and the pink goalie for my daughter. Roll on Saturday 9am!

Ive been super impressed with virtually all the Errea kits but this seasons Dennis kit is on another level... I think it will be looked at quite enviously by most oppo supporters on our travels.
2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 09:28 - Jul 5 with 1296 viewsrobith

That gold trim on the away kit

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 09:47 - Jul 5 with 1247 views89_50

I usually think the Dennis kit is overrated, but this year's version is actually really nice.

Huge fan of the home one. I'm on the side of pro-red badge.
2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 09:50 - Jul 5 with 1232 viewsbosh67

I don't understand the red badge rage unless people don't go back through their kit history books to see it has been done before and this is a retro nod back to a kit from the 80s. I don't like that we change our kit every year in this economic climate and with everyone so hard up but it is blue and white and then red and black hoops so everyone should be pleased. It's nowhere near as important as a team that actually competes and entertains us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 09:54 - Jul 5 with 1221 viewsBushRanger82

Like the away kit.
The home kit has too much red in it, and no hoops on sleeves always looks odd to me.
2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 10:23 - Jul 5 with 1179 viewsQPunkR

Really like both kits and I'm happy with the red badge on home kit for a season as a nod to bygone daze.

However it all just looks a bit off. The sponsor, crest and maker should all be one hoop lower - no matter how much I look at the kits, they all look too crowded towards the top. For me it's disappointing as that apart, they're quite clearly the best kits we've had in a good old while

QPR - "shit but local"

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 10:25 - Jul 5 with 1173 viewsNorthernr

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 10:23 - Jul 5 by QPunkR

Really like both kits and I'm happy with the red badge on home kit for a season as a nod to bygone daze.

However it all just looks a bit off. The sponsor, crest and maker should all be one hoop lower - no matter how much I look at the kits, they all look too crowded towards the top. For me it's disappointing as that apart, they're quite clearly the best kits we've had in a good old while

In reckon that's Chair's fault. Put it any lower and the sponsor would be tucked into his shorts.
2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 10:31 - Jul 5 with 1161 viewsTonto

if i recall correctly, the Dennis the Menace kits are usually amongst the worst sellers. So given we all pretty much like it, lets support the club and bloody well buy one!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 10:39 - Jul 5 with 1142 viewsQPunkR

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 10:25 - Jul 5 by Northernr

In reckon that's Chair's fault. Put it any lower and the sponsor would be tucked into his shorts.

The alternative is that Convivia have stipulated that they must be that high up so that they're visible even when the players are crossing their arms

QPR - "shit but local"

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 11:01 - Jul 5 with 1110 viewsTheChef

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 16:36 - Jul 4 by thame_hoops

Is it still the case with Errea merch that you go up a size ? I have a couple of bits from 2021 and the XL was like a L

Have typically always gone with XL for Errea, but have actually found there's not much difference between their XL and L (had to get an L for last year's away shirt as it was all I could find).

So go with the XL if you want a little more room!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 11:17 - Jul 5 with 1084 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Good grief these are fabulous.
2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 11:17 - Jul 5 with 1084 viewsTheChef

Er sorry, the shirts are available to buy this weekend? What is this sorcery??

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

2023/24 New Kit reveal 3pm on 12:14 - Jul 5 with 1023 viewsDavieQPR

The red badge is to make Errea stand out more and is balanced both sides.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024