Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread 22:05 - Jan 1 with 32382 viewsCateLeBonR

Take me.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 20:54 - Jan 2 with 1978 viewspaulparker

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 20:25 - Jan 2 by Toast_R

Neil Warnock keeping it real on co-coms with some old fashioned football quips.

He has been brilliant so far , I could listen to Warnock read the telephone book
That being said he won’t be asked back as he is calling out the cheating and SKY don’t like that

As for the game it’s very positive and if we do lose at least we have had a go

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 20:54 - Jan 2 with 1971 viewsDamo1962

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 20:51 - Jan 2 by VancouverHoop

Our best half for in the past month or more. Whatever the final score it's reassuring to know we're still capable of playing with the best in the division.

We need to maintain this level for the rest of the season, and not blow hot and cold all the time. As you say, even if we don't win tonight, it is an encouraging response to last Thursday's debacle.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 20:54 - Jan 2 with 1981 viewsNorthantsHoop

Much better Rangers, just keep it up and try for the 2ns goal.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 20:54 - Jan 2 with 1979 viewsdistortR

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 20:52 - Jan 2 by BrianMcCarthy

On a plane at Luton, delayed, and missing a good match it seems.

McCarthy tries to board plane.
CTN
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 20:55 - Jan 2 with 1953 viewsmonners1969

Good half - got the crowd on our side

Such a high work rate from them all 👍🏻
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 20:55 - Jan 2 with 1937 viewsdmm

So far so good and such a better performance than in recent games. Please keep it going Rangers.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 20:57 - Jan 2 with 1880 viewstraininvain

Much better performance from the whole team but a special mention to Dykes who looks a lot sharper tonight.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 20:57 - Jan 2 with 1877 viewsCLAREMAN1995

New year new attitude from the boys .Best half in weeks shows what scoring first means plus we kept the lead until the half time whistle.
Roberts having a great game along with Chair and the backline are brilliant.
was upset with the ref until that yellow for their keeper he looked inside but it came to nothing.
I know its a cliche but we cannot let them score right away ,the longer it goes the more they will push up and leave gaps .
Loving this so far
Login to get fewer ads

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 20:57 - Jan 2 with 1872 viewsHooping_Mad

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 20:24 - Jan 2 by MedwayR

Very good start, much more positive.

Only concern is Tim Iro who seems to be a passenger at the moment, the game is passing him by completely.

Edit - since I posted he’s got involved, much better.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 20:28]

Looks like he's keeping it simple tonight and sitting back a little. Not looking to bad so far.

Overall much improved performance, lets hope they stay at it.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 20:57 - Jan 2 with 1869 viewsBurnleyhoop

Chair has been outstanding, along with Dykes who has put in a real shift.

Where has this effort and determination been for the last 10 games.

Need another big effort in the second half as Sheffield will come out battling.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 20:57 - Jan 2 with 1850 viewsMalintabuk

I wrote at half time on Thursday that we were shocking and well it's the polar opposite tonight.
Must be the Willock effect as he was on the SA touch line before the start... being interviewed
What a good response by us. I though in the 1st 10 mins we were going to be in for another shellacking.... but we weathered that and from there we have definitely been the better team
Chair as been everywhere and is having a great game ... not sure he can keep this up for 90 mins
Again I was very vocal about Dykes, but tonight he as been a real thorn in Uniteds side
Ozzy is looking good and Roberts seems to have had a little pick up
Field what a player he is..... the lad gives absolutely everything
Tim bit mew but he is a young lad
So hopefully this is not going to be like last year when Austin put us ahead.... and the 2nd half we were like the Alamo
Great response though 👏 and more of the same
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 20:58 - Jan 2 with 1804 viewsdmm

The old Illy/Willy combo has made a big difference, even with Willock still not really on song.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 20:59 - Jan 2 with 1791 viewsterryb

Everyone is doing their defending, which is something I feared!

Playing Roberts wide & Chair central has made a big difference, as has Chair & Willock playing together.

That is the best half I've seen us play this season. Not just some of the football, but the closing down & winning the ball.

BLOW THAT FINAL WHISTLE REF!

Bloody bus replacement service to Liverpool Street. I wish I was there!
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 21:01 - Jan 2 with 1695 viewsMick_S

Flying in for the second half, Brian. That’s dedication mate

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 21:02 - Jan 2 with 1670 viewsdavman

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 20:44 - Jan 2 by VancouverHoop

Chair's running this match so far. He's everywhere

And yet some still criticise him. Forget anyone else in thisvteam; when Illy sets the tempo like this, he is our best.

Dykes showing the form he had at Preston - brilluant; hope he can keep it up...

If we weren't on this run, I'd fancy us tonight on that showing, but confidence remains brittle.

Great half; very little to criticise apart from Jimmy's lame back pass...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 21:02 - Jan 2 with 1647 viewsstainrods_elbow

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 20:47 - Jan 2 by Jigsore

we're playing well but can't imagine Sheff will be as bad in the second half. then again I think we said that at bramall lane

Comms agreeing the Blades can do better, but I think a lot of their inadequacy has been down to us - that was as good a showing of how to defend high from the front as you'll see at this level. We've chased, harried, and got in their faces, and have really bossed the game, albeit given up a couple of close things - but most importantly we've been willing to SHOOT: 8 goal attempts in that first 45. Our goal, albeit coming with a big slice of luck, tells the same story. Chair has been a livewire from start to finish, Dykes a linchpin, Roberts looks like he might give a shit after all, and Field has been shieldsome. Only Willock still looks to me a bit diffident, though seems to be playing himself back into who he is. My one perplexity is with Tim - he's been quiet as the grave at the back, when everything I've seen of him suggests he's a talented attacking midfielder. No idea what's happening with, or will become of, him.

I do fear it might be a different story in the 2nd half if we try to hold onto what we've got, but, as has been said, itt would be a lovely night to break our Loft hoodoo and put the Blades to the sword.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 21:04]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 21:03 - Jan 2 with 1628 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Coming or going Brian , I hope you are not supposed to be at Loftus Road its bouncing right now .
A critical 45 minutes coming up IMO could really kick start our run if we win
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 21:05 - Jan 2 with 1567 viewsnumptydumpty

Bold selection with four attacking players but we look dangerous.

Open on the break though and will need two goal cushion to relax.

But we better team currently.

Big second half ahead.

A good win could kick-start our season.

Keep going lads !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 21:08 - Jan 2 with 1496 viewsHarbour

Robinson on for Clark for them
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 21:10 - Jan 2 with 1434 viewsVancouverHoop

Seny down injured.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 21:11 - Jan 2 with 1410 viewsVancouverHoop

On his feet again.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 2 with 1376 viewscharmr

To hang on or to not hang on, that is the question
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 21:14 - Jan 2 with 1321 viewsqprxtc

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 2 by charmr

To hang on or to not hang on, that is the question

Frankie Valli can tell you.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 21:15 - Jan 2 with 1300 viewsVancouverHoop

We're still going forward. Dickie comes close
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 21:16 - Jan 2 with 1293 viewskarl

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 20:58 - Jan 2 by dmm

The old Illy/Willy combo has made a big difference, even with Willock still not really on song.

It’s probably not going to happen but could do with them two playing the 90 and keeping same tempo, definitely feels like they’re the main difference and lifted performances of Dykes and Robert’s particularly. Agree with others that Robert’s and Kakay playing the wide right area very well, picked up by Hendriecand Warnock too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024