Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SOUL 02:25 - Nov 8 with 58645 viewsqpr_1968

love this tune

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

SOUL on 22:45 - Jan 14 with 1285 viewsrbee

Keep spreading the word jc_hoops! I used to do the same in Cambridge, a soul show with some smooth jazz mixed in, I find the two genres very compatible.

After yet another exhausting QPR day it's all about the chill.

[Post edited 14 Jan 22:51]
SOUL on 10:53 - Jul 23 with 810 viewswood_hoop

R.I.P Abdul ‘Duke’ Fakir.

Last original Four Tops member, still love the old Motown tunes, another part of my youth slips away.

SOUL on 16:14 - Jul 23 with 695 viewsqpr_1968

SOUL on 10:53 - Jul 23 by wood_hoop

R.I.P Abdul ‘Duke’ Fakir.

Last original Four Tops member, still love the old Motown tunes, another part of my youth slips away.

nice one wood hoop...

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

SOUL on 17:29 - Jul 23 with 638 viewsHAYESBOY

That's sad news.

Four Tops were the first Motown artists I remember hearing. It was the above song.

Smells like a trout farm in here

SOUL on 13:46 - Jul 25 with 493 viewswestberksr

SOUL on 17:29 - Jul 23 by HAYESBOY

That's sad news.

Four Tops were the first Motown artists I remember hearing. It was the above song.

very sad news; Mum & Dad having Motown compilations playing in the car was very much part of my musical education.
SOUL on 13:48 - Jul 25 with 481 viewswestberksr

https://soundcloud.com/theremedyproject/the-remedy-029-w-melvo-baptiste-muscleca

for anyone looking for some new soul, The Remedy Project is a good regular source with a monthly (ish) show. Brainchild of Melvo Baptiste, who's Uncle is Norman Jaye. lots of up and coming soul artists and then ventures towards some soulful house too
SOUL on 14:36 - Jul 25 with 442 viewsstantheman10

Soul music is still alive and kicking round the country. I attend loads of soul nights and weekenders through the year. Next weekend 2nd to 4th August is the Margate Soul Festival which has loads of venues around Margate for the 3 days. All genres including Northern, modern, old school house, soulful house, disco and the 80's soul boy stuff.
https://margatesoulfestival.co.uk/
[Post edited 25 Jul 14:37]
SOUL on 16:48 - Jul 25 with 393 viewswestberksr

SOUL on 14:36 - Jul 25 by stantheman10

Soul music is still alive and kicking round the country. I attend loads of soul nights and weekenders through the year. Next weekend 2nd to 4th August is the Margate Soul Festival which has loads of venues around Margate for the 3 days. All genres including Northern, modern, old school house, soulful house, disco and the 80's soul boy stuff.
https://margatesoulfestival.co.uk/
[Post edited 25 Jul 14:37]

we listen to Misoul and Solar in the office and they've been pushing Margate heavily.

i've just been to North Sea Jazz which has a huge selection of soul acts in the line up too.

saw this guy, who it turns out lives 20 miles from me, but i'd never heard of him...

recently saw this guy, amazing voice and a real dose of 'old soul'

Login to get fewer ads

SOUL on 17:05 - Jul 25 with 371 viewsdmm

That Jaleon Ngonda has a great voice but he's leaned on Marvin Gaye a bit too much for my liking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024