Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Karl Henry 09:15 - Sep 14 with 4865 viewsSonofNorfolt

Fuk off to the Southern League please, I can't bear to see you in a Rangers shirt anymore.
Don't anyone try and stick up for him, he is the most limited player that we've ever had.
Karl Henry on 19:26 - Sep 14 with 1251 viewsMatch82

Karl Henry on 10:28 - Sep 14 by brydesantis

Shocking to see him a regular in the side. He's just such a limited footballer always was but now at his age it is even more highlighted. Shouldn't be in the championship at this point of his career let alone at a club the size of R's

"Shouldn't be in the championship at this point of his career let alone at a club the size of R's"

Other than a very brief premier League stint, I'm not sure what makes us a big club exactly. Crowds, history, league position over the past 20 years, all suggests we are at best an average championship club and more likely should be the in the bottom half.
Karl Henry on 06:01 - Sep 15 with 1164 viewsLadbrokeR

Karl Henry on 19:26 - Sep 14 by Match82

"Shouldn't be in the championship at this point of his career let alone at a club the size of R's"

Other than a very brief premier League stint, I'm not sure what makes us a big club exactly. Crowds, history, league position over the past 20 years, all suggests we are at best an average championship club and more likely should be the in the bottom half.

There's no doubt that he has come in for more stick than any other player and I would say rightly so. l block no need for a glossary I think I have worked out ODH is one dimensional Henry as opposed to the managerial use of the abbreviation.
Karl Henry on 06:10 - Sep 15 with 1158 viewsLadbrokeR

If this rationale is taken to the limits of its interpretation it's nonsense. We aren't a big club (in your opinion) therefore its justifiable that a below average player is present.
Karl Henry on 15:34 - Sep 16 with 1050 viewsbrydesantis

Selling the club short imo. Been in the Premier League and or promotion push in Championship for a decade. Good run in the 80's & 90's as well.

I would argue in the top 6 to 8 historically: Leeds, Forest, Newcastle, Villa, Blackburn. Even though clubs like Fulham, Wigan had recent success personally don't consider them as big as a club but I guess it's all up for interpretation

In any event I don't think Karl Henry should be in a side serious about promotion
[Post edited 16 Sep 2016 15:37]
Karl Henry on 15:55 - Sep 16 with 1017 viewsfrancisbowles

Karl Henry on 11:35 - Sep 14 by paulparker

What's more concerning is that all of our midfield are the same type of player ie, hard working, willing runners , what we are crying out for is a creative midfielder who can pass the ball and make a game changing pass or bit of skill that turns it in our favour
I mean when was the last time one of our midfielders took the game by the scruff of the neck ? when was the last time one of our midfielder's scored a goal ?
we are crying out for a 8 goal a season player
Macdonald at Fulham , Hammil at Barnsley , Lansbury at Forest that's 3 off the top of my head who would have improved us

'When was the last time one of our midfielders scored a goal?' Err.... Karl Henry last home match before the summer! Lol!
Karl Henry on 16:50 - Sep 16 with 961 viewssimmo

Karl Henry on 11:35 - Sep 14 by paulparker

What's more concerning is that all of our midfield are the same type of player ie, hard working, willing runners , what we are crying out for is a creative midfielder who can pass the ball and make a game changing pass or bit of skill that turns it in our favour
I mean when was the last time one of our midfielders took the game by the scruff of the neck ? when was the last time one of our midfielder's scored a goal ?
we are crying out for a 8 goal a season player
Macdonald at Fulham , Hammil at Barnsley , Lansbury at Forest that's 3 off the top of my head who would have improved us

Chery is that player for us and he's a midfielder. We need more from the others, but he's the creativity and the goal threat. The window is closed now so let's think about what we can do with what we've got.

The problem is that when teams nullify Chery, like Preston did, we don't really have an alternative source of creativity. Hopefully we will get that with Yeni and the new Polish lad, but they look like they will need time. Until then we need to find an alternative to when plan Chery doesn't work.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Karl Henry on 17:00 - Sep 16 with 943 viewsDando

Think Henry has had a decent year so far to be fair, but I wouldn't say its going to be a loss if he dropped for a change. Would like to see us freshen up the side. Give Ariel a go, maybe we can get the tempo going bit.
Karl Henry on 17:04 - Sep 16 with 938 viewsLongsufferingR

Karl Henry on 17:00 - Sep 16 by Dando

Think Henry has had a decent year so far to be fair, but I wouldn't say its going to be a loss if he dropped for a change. Would like to see us freshen up the side. Give Ariel a go, maybe we can get the tempo going bit.

Agree. Give Borysiuk and Wszolek a start tomorrow. No point in keeping the Poles apart.
Login to get fewer ads

Karl Henry on 17:08 - Sep 16 with 931 viewsDando

Karl Henry on 17:04 - Sep 16 by LongsufferingR

Agree. Give Borysiuk and Wszolek a start tomorrow. No point in keeping the Poles apart.

Same here. Would like to see Yeni on the right, or not at all. Otherwise Shodipo who has looked very impressive to me. Not sure why we are being so cautious with him. He has been one of our best players in each game hes played, and showed so much confidence vs Blackburn

I actually thought Wszolek looked like he was trying to make things happen vs Newcastle. We were of course over run completely, but at least he showed glimpses that he was trying to bring the ball forward and didn't just pass it needlessly sideways.

Think its also time to bring in Lynch if fit. We need a big bloke at the back, who is going to head the damn ball away like Hill did. Caulker can be excellent, but think Lynch is more suited and could help bring us back into shape.

Pretty sure though when 3pm comes, we will see Polter as a right winger, Washington as left back, and Karl Henry as play maker
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024