Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pat yourself on the back... 10:56 - Jan 3 with 6599 viewsGeorge_Milton

.. all those who went last night, the noise from our fans was amazing. I only get to a handful of home games, but the fans that follow the team away and turn up every week deserve massive praise
Pat yourself on the back... on 18:20 - Jan 3 with 1341 viewsthemodfather

Pat yourself on the back... on 18:07 - Jan 3 by Northernr

Excuse the copy and paste from the other thread but it fits better here

Whatever Chelsea say about little old QPR and how their rivalries these days are Man Utd and Arsenal and whatever we have properly rattled them on and off the pitch in three of the four games we've had with them. We've kept three clean sheets, taken seven points, won two of the games and at times in those two wins they've genuinely lost control and concentration because of the influence of the QPR supporters.

true northern r...so it really makes no sense to move fans from lower loft! but the club did it and maybe we lost an "edge" there?
great support last night.
we won, upset ashley cole, pprobably put toman's nose out of joint and i am sure "jt" was choking!
Pat yourself on the back... on 19:07 - Jan 3 with 1281 viewssmegma

It would've been sweeter if the racist and his bitch were playing though.

BTW : that rant posted on here the other day cut/pasted from the Chelsea site has gone to 35 pages. And I thought we were irrelevant to them.Probably the longest ever thread over there. Proving they really do hate us and we're not an irrelevance !!!
Pat yourself on the back... on 19:13 - Jan 3 with 1269 viewsTeddRanger

Pat yourself on the back... on 19:07 - Jan 3 by smegma

It would've been sweeter if the racist and his bitch were playing though.

BTW : that rant posted on here the other day cut/pasted from the Chelsea site has gone to 35 pages. And I thought we were irrelevant to them.Probably the longest ever thread over there. Proving they really do hate us and we're not an irrelevance !!!

Whoever came up with that "Champions of Europe ? You're already out" is a genius and I doff my hat to them.

It took the scum's favourite chant and neutralised it so brilliantly.

I swear the Emirates is now louder than scumford bridge.

Pat yourself on the back... on 21:01 - Jan 3 with 1180 viewssunburyhoop

I don't normally take Grace to evening games but because the kids are not back to school until next week i decided to let her experience a match under the floodlights. She really enjoyed the night and has now been to 3 of the 4 games v Chelsea and has not seen us lose to them yet. As we live in an area where there is quite a large Chelsea "following" it's such a joy to hear her say to her little Chelsea friends "OH WE ALWAYS BEAT YOU".
Also lovely watching her explain to her mum how the game went because her dad had lost his voice.

U R'SSSSSSSSSSS

QPR is my religion, loftus road is my church

Pat yourself on the back... on 13:27 - Jan 4 with 1087 viewsQPunkR

My throat is still croaky from the game!
Everyone there screamed themselves absolutely hoarse!!!

QPR - "shit but local"

Pat yourself on the back... on 13:51 - Jan 4 with 1057 viewsPinnerPaul

Pat yourself on the back... on 18:07 - Jan 3 by Northernr

Excuse the copy and paste from the other thread but it fits better here

Whatever Chelsea say about little old QPR and how their rivalries these days are Man Utd and Arsenal and whatever we have properly rattled them on and off the pitch in three of the four games we've had with them. We've kept three clean sheets, taken seven points, won two of the games and at times in those two wins they've genuinely lost control and concentration because of the influence of the QPR supporters.

The two blokes in my newsagents this morning seemed to care.

"Did you go to Chelsea the other night?"

"Yes, f*****ing sh**. Worse f*****ing night" etc etc

I had a little inward smile and left quietly, proudly wearing my QPR wooly hat!
Pat yourself on the back... on 14:20 - Jan 4 with 1036 viewsJuzzie

My girlfriend is "Chelsea". I put it in inverted comma's because the only reason is she is Russian and so is their owner. Like most modern Chelsea fans, she doesn't know (well, she does now) about all the pre-1995 history and is oblivious to their tainted past and less than pleasant fans.

She'd never been to a football game so I took her to the WBA game on Boxing Day. Despite the performance and result, she enjoyed it.

I'd already got a pair of tickets for the Chelsea game and was dreading it after both WBA and Liverpool but I think though after Wednesday, we have a convert She really enjoyed it and joined in with the songs, even the anti-Chelsea ones!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024