Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal 19:48 - Sep 28 with 1326 viewsealingR

I was just saying that gorkks wasnt worth selling to replace with Ferdinand it didn't need to be removed. The comments made by harrow ranger were why it was probably removed. The thread is not missing anymore LOL
anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 19:50 - Sep 28 with 1311 viewsBlackCrowe

Ignore button successfully deployed.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 21:51 - Sep 28 with 1227 viewswesthamroy

Being west ham I totally agree dyer was superb when he played but gabbidon was worse. Always wondered why a team would buy defenders then even a goal keeper from a relegated side.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 01:56 - Sep 29 with 1103 viewsSonofNorfolt

Roy is right, the thing is Gabbidon replaced Gorkss.
I've never seen a Premier League footballer so uncomfortable in possession of the ball.

Gorkss should be in our hall of fame.
anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 10:57 - Sep 29 with 1009 viewswesthamroy

Anyone know where gabbidon has gone or should I come up early for our game monday on Sunday to locate him on the scrubs fields
anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 10:59 - Sep 29 with 1005 viewsWatford_Ranger

anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 10:57 - Sep 29 by westhamroy

Anyone know where gabbidon has gone or should I come up early for our game monday on Sunday to locate him on the scrubs fields

Gone to Palace. Despite his lack of ability I thought he did as good a job as we could have really hoped for us.
anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 18:05 - Sep 29 with 886 viewsSomersetHoops

We should be asking what happened to Luke Young. Scored a super goal for us and not a bad defender - surely a mistake not to have included him in the squad. Which I said when it came out, but is more obvious now we have injuries. I'm not sure why Dyer was preferred when he has a very poor injury record and will not be fully fit on Monday. If Dyer plays it will show how desperate we are and how inadequate the defensive cover was in our squad.

Who's Next?

anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 18:46 - Sep 29 with 859 viewsDylanP

anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 01:56 - Sep 29 by SonofNorfolt

Roy is right, the thing is Gabbidon replaced Gorkss.
I've never seen a Premier League footballer so uncomfortable in possession of the ball.

Gorkss should be in our hall of fame.

1. We don't have a Hall of Fame
2. Gorks was an OK player in the Championship. Not the great. but steady and usually error free. He was better that OneSize, but not a Prem quality player.

I am glad Gprks is doing well because he was a good servant to the club but lets not over-romanticize things!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 19:35 - Sep 29 with 835 viewscheeseydane

anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 18:46 - Sep 29 by DylanP

1. We don't have a Hall of Fame
2. Gorks was an OK player in the Championship. Not the great. but steady and usually error free. He was better that OneSize, but not a Prem quality player.

I am glad Gprks is doing well because he was a good servant to the club but lets not over-romanticize things!

You say hes not prem class but is doing well in the prem......????

All said and done, he should still be in our squad and would probaly be holding his place down, given the competition in our defensive department.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Login to get fewer ads

anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 20:01 - Sep 29 with 809 viewsSpiritofGregory

What did we expect from Anton, this is a defender who at Sunderland was second choice to Titus Bramble.
anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 20:15 - Sep 29 with 793 viewsLowerloftLad

Okay 88mins gone taarabt corner headed on by FERDINAND finds CISSE best and most important assist to goal ever and was fantastic against chelsea they other week :).

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 20:28 - Sep 29 with 770 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 20:15 - Sep 29 by LowerloftLad

Okay 88mins gone taarabt corner headed on by FERDINAND finds CISSE best and most important assist to goal ever and was fantastic against chelsea they other week :).

Oh stoppit. The Doomers don't want to hear anything like that

It's got to be Yarg

anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal (n/t) on 20:40 - Sep 29 with 753 viewsFearless

anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 20:15 - Sep 29 by LowerloftLad

anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 20:54 - Sep 29 with 730 viewsJonDoeman

anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal (n/t) on 20:40 - Sep 29 by Fearless

Taarabt.

It Is What It Is !!

anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal (n/t) on 21:02 - Sep 29 with 713 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal (n/t) on 20:40 - Sep 29 by Fearless

Oh come on fearless, I didn't get to see that.

I always leave it in when I've said something daft (often)

It's got to be Yarg

anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 21:14 - Sep 29 with 692 viewsHollowayRanger

YOUNGS injured as well isnt he?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 21:25 - Sep 29 with 684 viewsloftboy

anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 20:54 - Sep 29 by JonDoeman

Taarabt.

Certainly was, but the assist was Anton

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal (n/t) on 21:26 - Sep 29 with 681 viewsFearless

anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal (n/t) on 21:02 - Sep 29 by Cornish_oooRRRR

Oh come on fearless, I didn't get to see that.

I always leave it in when I've said something daft (often)

Haha

I was just wondering if it was SWP that took the corner, but then thought I'd mixed the games up so deleted it

Sorry

anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 22:39 - Sep 29 with 640 viewsDaiHo0p

I was when Kaspars was 'let go'. A big "Why?" on the thread at the time came from me.

At least, Anton took Terry down, for which we are ever grateful.

Now all we need is to pay off MH and carry on with the project.

Never a manger MH, just likes to go somewhere with a big cheque book, where a suit and live off the rep of being a player under bluenose - like Ince tried and Bruce too.

Defending a nil nil at home to Russia in Euro play off was his greatest moment..
anton is useless not like kaspars who nicks the odd goal on 14:33 - Sep 30 with 546 viewsLowerloftLad

Swp didn't take the corner but he was the one who won it

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024