Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Iran attacking Israel 18:05 - Oct 1 with 5146 viewsraynor94

All kicking off now, Iran launching ballistic missiles into Tel Aviv.

America vowing to defend Israel

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Iran attacking Israel on 18:06 - Oct 1 with 1284 viewsonehunglow

Ah dear dear.
It will save us the worry of the Swans

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Iran attacking Israel on 18:06 - Oct 1 with 1282 viewscontroversial_jack

Here we go, hope we stay out
Iran attacking Israel on 18:16 - Oct 1 with 1258 viewsraynor94

Iran attacking Israel on 18:06 - Oct 1 by controversial_jack

Couldn't agree more

Iran attacking Israel on 18:17 - Oct 1 with 1257 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Iran attacking Israel on 18:06 - Oct 1 by controversial_jack

Don’t worry. We have Lammy at the wheel. We are completely safe. Peace for our time.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Iran attacking Israel on 18:21 - Oct 1 with 1246 viewsonehunglow

Iran attacking Israel on 18:17 - Oct 1 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Don’t worry. We have Lammy at the wheel. We are completely safe. Peace for our time.

Yeah,a real diplomat .
And on USA we have abide with Kam or Don waiting in the wings
See you in burning hell Joesus

Iran attacking Israel on 18:26 - Oct 1 with 1242 viewsswan65split

Iran attacking Israel on 18:16 - Oct 1 by raynor94

Couldn't agree more

we wont....its just a case now of who can step in and have a word with Israel....but i fear it will be no one able to stop him.

I bags being Godfrey.
Iran attacking Israel on 18:31 - Oct 1 with 1231 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

At least Iran is no longer hiding behind Hamas and Hezbollah, Iran has been shafting people in places like Gaza and Lebanon for too long.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Iran attacking Israel on 18:42 - Oct 1 with 1198 viewscontroversial_jack

Iran attacking Israel on 18:31 - Oct 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

At least Iran is no longer hiding behind Hamas and Hezbollah, Iran has been shafting people in places like Gaza and Lebanon for too long.

Really? Has Iran been bombing Gaza or the West bank? Have they attacked Lebanon, or would that be Israel?
Login to get fewer ads

Iran attacking Israel on 18:48 - Oct 1 with 1192 viewsSullutaCreturned

Iran attacking Israel on 18:42 - Oct 1 by controversial_jack

Really? Has Iran been bombing Gaza or the West bank? Have they attacked Lebanon, or would that be Israel?

Point gloriously missed!
Iran attacking Israel on 18:52 - Oct 1 with 1178 viewsSullutaCreturned

Iran attacking Israel on 18:31 - Oct 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

Yeah, lets be happy about the open secret being, well...open. Pandora's box has been unlocked and if we are lucky Isreal will show some restraint.

Worse case scenario, they end up using nukes, the Muslim countries get together to wipe them off the map and the world descends into chaos.

Best case scenario, who knows!
Iran attacking Israel on 18:53 - Oct 1 with 1177 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Iran attacking Israel on 18:42 - Oct 1 by controversial_jack

Well if you sit in Tehran it's very comforting knowing your war is being fought from Gaza and Lebanon by those you fund, train and arm rather than inside your own boundaries.
You must have missed October the 7th or the 9,000 rockets launched from Lebanon into Israel. Sorry, I forgot you told us it was a construction of the Western Media made in Pinewood Studios.
I'll make you two signs, the first one says ' Netanyaho should be replaced ' you can take that to Tel Aviv and stand on a street corner. The second says ' the Ayatollah should be replaced' you can take that to Tehran and stand on a street corner.
You pick the country you would prefer to go to, I think Tehran would be a good choice.

Iran attacking Israel on 19:05 - Oct 1 with 1153 viewsSullutaCreturned

Iran attacking Israel on 18:53 - Oct 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

Well if you sit in Tehran it's very comforting knowing your war is being fought from Gaza and Lebanon by those you fund, train and arm rather than inside your own boundaries.
You must have missed October the 7th or the 9,000 rockets launched from Lebanon into Israel. Sorry, I forgot you told us it was a construction of the Western Media made in Pinewood Studios.
I'll make you two signs, the first one says ' Netanyaho should be replaced ' you can take that to Tel Aviv and stand on a street corner. The second says ' the Ayatollah should be replaced' you can take that to Tehran and stand on a street corner.
You pick the country you would prefer to go to, I think Tehran would be a good choice.

Iran attacking Israel on 19:14 - Oct 1 with 1111 viewspencoedjack

Quality 👍
Iran attacking Israel on 19:28 - Oct 1 with 1092 viewsraynor94

Great post👏

Iran attacking Israel on 19:36 - Oct 1 with 1073 viewscontroversial_jack

You are alluding to proxy wars i guess. Be careful where you go with this. The irony here is overwhelming
Iran attacking Israel on 19:37 - Oct 1 with 1075 viewsLuther27

Class riposte.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Iran attacking Israel on 19:43 - Oct 1 with 1066 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Iran attacking Israel on 19:36 - Oct 1 by controversial_jack

You are alluding to proxy wars i guess. Be careful where you go with this. The irony here is overwhelming

Tehran or Tel Aviv?

I make it easier, if you belong to the LGBTQ+ community you'll get punished in Tehran for who you are.
[Post edited 1 Oct 19:46]

Iran attacking Israel on 19:46 - Oct 1 with 1056 viewspencoedjack

Iran attacking Israel on 19:43 - Oct 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

Tehran or Tel Aviv?

I make it easier, if you belong to the LGBTQ+ community you'll get punished in Tehran for who you are.

I’m sure a few on here would chip in for the flight to either 👍
Iran attacking Israel on 20:07 - Oct 1 with 1001 viewscontroversial_jack

Tehran or Tel Aviv?

Neither really, certainly not Gaza
Iran attacking Israel on 20:09 - Oct 1 with 982 viewsGwyn737

Tehran or Tel Aviv?

Or a woman?
Iran attacking Israel on 20:10 - Oct 1 with 978 viewsonehunglow

Iran attacking Israel on 20:07 - Oct 1 by controversial_jack

Neither really, certainly not Gaza

What he’s trying to say that if you protest against
Allah
Islam
Ayatollah
You will be killed and in public too. They rather like bloodshed .

In Tel,Avis,yiu won’t be killed if you protest against the government
Judaism
Benny

Yeah baby

Iran attacking Israel on 20:10 - Oct 1 with 979 viewsGwyn737

A brilliant last paragraph that has been completely swerved.
Iran attacking Israel on 20:13 - Oct 1 with 968 viewsonehunglow

Tehran or Tel Aviv?

You’ve bombed him there
That is unanswerable
I did see a quote from Pravda ,I’m sure,earlier
Pravda . Truth.
Course it is

Iran attacking Israel on 21:21 - Oct 1 with 828 viewsGwyn737

Swerved again.
Iran attacking Israel on 21:22 - Oct 1 with 1159 viewsKeithHaynes

I’m interested, Israel are zionists ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024