Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread 18:13 - Sep 30 with 9658 viewsModeratorC

Hit and run, three points, make a noise.

Possible ?

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/63073/swansea-city-the-h

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/63077/swansea-city-will-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/63086/the-swans-fall-to-

This post has been edited by an administrator
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 19:42 - Oct 2 with 859 viewslifelong

Bloody hell, reading this thread already, is it worth us turning up this evening?
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 19:42 - Oct 2 with 860 viewsRhonddaSwans

God sake !

Fulton and Grimes 😭

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 19:43 - Oct 2 with 850 viewspembsjack

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 19:42 - Oct 2 by lifelong

Bloody hell, reading this thread already, is it worth us turning up this evening?

No.
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 19:44 - Oct 2 with 837 viewsRhonddaSwans

What’s the bets tyrese C scores against us.
After turning us down in the summer.

Come on the Swans!
Keep it respectable and I will be happy

YJB

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 19:46 - Oct 2 with 822 viewsRhonddaSwans

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 19:42 - Oct 2 by lifelong

We were like this V Watford the other season and turned them over .
It is the Fulton + Grimes effect mate

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 19:49 - Oct 2 with 785 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Crap, international fans are only getting the audio. SwansTV continues to suck.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 19:50 - Oct 2 with 781 viewsbuilthjack

Fulton. Jeez.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:00 - Oct 2 with 753 viewsAnotherJohn

That passage of play with Key just now is what does my head in. He is in a crossing position, turns back and ends up playing the ball back to the keeper. He clears upfield and we concede a throw in near the halfway line.
Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:04 - Oct 2 with 719 viewsLuther27

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:00 - Oct 2 by AnotherJohn

That passage of play with Key just now is what does my head in. He is in a crossing position, turns back and ends up playing the ball back to the keeper. He clears upfield and we concede a throw in near the halfway line.

Not as bad as Ronald in the box just now.
However we’re doing better than I thought so far

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:06 - Oct 2 with 710 viewsnantywatcher

This team selection would have won 3 points last Saturday
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:06 - Oct 2 with 709 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 19:49 - Oct 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

Crap, international fans are only getting the audio. SwansTV continues to suck.

Still not working. Swans are doing everything they can to lose the international supporter base.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:06 - Oct 2 with 707 viewsunion_jack

Ok, is it just me or are these commentators on Sky wondering why we are on the same pitch as the mighty Blades?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:08 - Oct 2 with 698 viewsJohnw102

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:04 - Oct 2 by Luther27

Not as bad as Ronald in the box just now.
However we’re doing better than I thought so far

Seems to have taken Grimes off dead balls. 😀

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:11 - Oct 2 with 653 viewsbuilthjack

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:08 - Oct 2 by Johnw102

Seems to have taken Grimes off dead balls. 😀

You spoke too soon. He is awful at dead balls, always has been.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:11 - Oct 2 with 650 viewsnantywatcher

This team selection would have won 3 points last Saturday
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:12 - Oct 2 with 645 viewsLuther27

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:06 - Oct 2 by union_jack

Ok, is it just me or are these commentators on Sky wondering why we are on the same pitch as the mighty Blades?

Bias and crap unprofessional chatterboxes with a lack of knowledge of anything outside Sheffield.
Just my opinion of them.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:13 - Oct 2 with 632 viewsunion_jack

Fulton like wee Jimmy Johnston on the wing😂😂😂

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:14 - Oct 2 with 620 viewsJohnw102

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:11 - Oct 2 by builthjack

You spoke too soon. He is awful at dead balls, always has been.

Commentators curse.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:16 - Oct 2 with 586 viewspencoedjack

Am I watching the same game as you lot?

Think we are playing fairly well.
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:18 - Oct 2 with 568 viewsnantywatcher

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:14 - Oct 2 by Johnw102

Commentators curse.

Tymon is letting us down big time.
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:19 - Oct 2 with 556 viewsunion_jack

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:16 - Oct 2 by pencoedjack

Am I watching the same game as you lot?

Think we are playing fairly well.

Not too bad but we’ve had more than a few dead ball opportunities that have resulted in absolutely nothing. Grimes took the last one, a right daisy cutter it was. Unfortunately, it was an attempt at a cross😂

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:20 - Oct 2 with 543 viewsJohnw102

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:12 - Oct 2 by Luther27

Bias and crap unprofessional chatterboxes with a lack of knowledge of anything outside Sheffield.
Just my opinion of them.

Not just yours, they’re so biased it’s not even funny.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:25 - Oct 2 with 453 viewsunion_jack

Something is starting to irk me. When Vig has the ball and gets closed down the defenders allow the pressing forward to block the line if sight from Vig to them. They need to move back so he can pass to them more easily. They just stand there.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:25 - Oct 2 with 446 viewslifelong

What a chance.
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Match day thread WEDS on 20:25 - Oct 2 with 437 viewsunion_jack

Oh Dear MPH. Shocking!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024