Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wednesday fans at it again 12:53 - Sep 29 with 1947 viewsKeithHaynes

Mocking the guy who died at the game yesterday.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wednesday fans at it again on 13:45 - Sep 29 with 1557 viewsReslovenSwan1

It belongs to the so called banter which is so tasteless and extreme that low ball operators have to guffaw as a release of tension. Ricky Gervais does this well at times and not so well at others.

Swansea fans revel in a different form of filth which is related to our ethnicity. I alone discourage it on here and am hated for it.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Wednesday fans at it again on 13:52 - Sep 29 with 1549 viewsKeithHaynes

This is mocking the death of someone yesterday, they were even giving the guy that died stick at the game !

Wednesday fans at it again on 13:58 - Sep 29 with 1536 viewsunion_jack

Wednesday fans at it again on 13:45 - Sep 29 by ReslovenSwan1

It belongs to the so called banter which is so tasteless and extreme that low ball operators have to guffaw as a release of tension. Ricky Gervais does this well at times and not so well at others.

Swansea fans revel in a different form of filth which is related to our ethnicity. I alone discourage it on here and am hated for it.

I don’t think you understand Ricky Gervais by that statement. Let’s just say he wouldn’t mock the death of this fan in his stage act. I agree he sails close to the wind but says things others are afraid to say. It’s not close by comparison.

As for the ‘we know who we are” chant, again this is so far away from what happened yesterday it shouldn’t even be mentioned.

You just seem to want to get the same points across time after time after time ad nauseum diluting any relevance each time you do.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Wednesday fans at it again on 14:06 - Sep 29 with 1503 viewsKeithHaynes

Wednesday fans at it again on 13:58 - Sep 29 by union_jack

I don’t think you understand Ricky Gervais by that statement. Let’s just say he wouldn’t mock the death of this fan in his stage act. I agree he sails close to the wind but says things others are afraid to say. It’s not close by comparison.

As for the ‘we know who we are” chant, again this is so far away from what happened yesterday it shouldn’t even be mentioned.

You just seem to want to get the same points across time after time after time ad nauseum diluting any relevance each time you do.

I see it as ironic personally.

Wednesday fans at it again on 14:19 - Sep 29 with 1471 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wednesday fans at it again on 13:58 - Sep 29 by union_jack

It is the same church. It s really does not matter the subject. Death, plane crashes. paedophiles bestiality Hillsborough, Hyssel.

Fans have three options

a) laugh
b) be disgusted
c) it is water off a ducks back ( for cowards).

This is my view. Disgust is different for different people. The principles are the same just a different target.

Wednesday fans at it again on 21:03 - Sep 29 with 1232 viewsSullutaCreturned

Wednesday fans at it again on 14:19 - Sep 29 by ReslovenSwan1

It is the same church. It s really does not matter the subject. Death, plane crashes. paedophiles bestiality Hillsborough, Hyssel.

Fans have three options

a) laugh
b) be disgusted

This is my view. Disgust is different for different people. The principles are the same just a different target.

You really equate a sheep chant with mocking someoine's death?

Given your constant anti English rhetoric I'm surprised you care.

If you can't tell the difference then your judgement is so badly impaired as to be irrelevant. In fact you have made yourself irrelevant, goodnight.
Wednesday fans at it again on 22:01 - Sep 29 with 1178 viewsTreforys_Jack

Fans have three options

a) laugh
b) be disgusted

It's water of a ducks back to me and I can assure you, you wouldn't call me a coward to my face.and get away with it.
Wednesday fans at it again on 22:19 - Sep 29 with 1154 viewsScotia

Wednesday fans at it again on 21:03 - Sep 29 by SullutaCreturned

If you can't tell the difference then your judgement is so badly impaired as to be irrelevant. In fact you have made yourself irrelevant, goodnight.

It's a sick comparison.

I honestly can't believe it's been made.
Login to get fewer ads

Wednesday fans at it again on 22:36 - Sep 29 with 1129 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wednesday fans at it again on 21:03 - Sep 29 by SullutaCreturned

Filth is filth. Disrespectful chants are disrespectful. Yes I call them out as the same. I am not gas lighted to see filth as acceptable or a birthright.

In my book no one gets a free pass even our neighbours who allow us to play in their league.

Wednesday fans at it again on 05:09 - Sep 30 with 1014 viewsjack247

Wednesday fans at it again on 22:36 - Sep 29 by ReslovenSwan1

Filth is filth. Disrespectful chants are disrespectful. Yes I call them out as the same. I am not gas lighted to see filth as acceptable or a birthright.

In my book no one gets a free pass even our neighbours who allow us to play in their league.

The fact you’re equating the two is far more offensive than any sheep chant. Think before you post.
Wednesday fans at it again on 07:40 - Sep 30 with 955 viewsjackal

Fans have three options

a) laugh
b) be disgusted

Disgust for me.

When I saw Gervais in Cardiff he mocked cot death and children with cancer.
[Post edited 30 Sep 7:41]
Wednesday fans at it again on 09:54 - Sep 30 with 858 viewsonehunglow

Wednesday fans at it again on 07:40 - Sep 30 by jackal

Disgust for me.

When I saw Gervais in Cardiff he mocked cot death and children with cancer.
[Post edited 30 Sep 7:41]

Nothing remotely funny about cancer or anything associated with it.
This appalling individual sees shock as being funny
He had better be aware of karma

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wednesday fans at it again on 11:32 - Sep 30 with 803 viewsKeithHaynes

Wednesday fans at it again on 11:55 - Sep 30 with 765 viewsunion_jack

Wednesday fans at it again on 11:32 - Sep 30 by KeithHaynes

Sacked according to the comments. Hope that’s true.

What possesses people to do these nasty, vile, disgusting things on social media. In their own name too! He needs a bit of street justice on top of everything he’s got coming his way.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Wednesday fans at it again on 12:01 - Sep 30 with 759 viewsKeithHaynes

Wednesday fans at it again on 11:55 - Sep 30 by union_jack

What possesses people to do these nasty, vile, disgusting things on social media. In their own name too! He needs a bit of street justice on top of everything he’s got coming his way.

You can understand more now what we have to put up with on here. People just think they can do and say what they want.

They have consequences, either immediately or it just comes around when they least expect it.

Even snidey comments catch up with people.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Wednesday fans at it again on 12:05 - Sep 30 with 753 viewsKeithHaynes

Wednesday fans at it again on 11:55 - Sep 30 by union_jack

He’s been suspended from his local golf club, you wouldn’t expect a sacking just yet I would have thought, a suspension and inquiry by his employers but that’s not hard. Then there’s the club he supports and the police. Not going to be a good week as that person reporting it stated.

Wednesday fans at it again on 12:59 - Sep 30 with 669 viewsonehunglow

Wednesday fans at it again on 12:05 - Sep 30 by KeithHaynes

He’s been suspended from his local golf club, you wouldn’t expect a sacking just yet I would have thought, a suspension and inquiry by his employers but that’s not hard. Then there’s the club he supports and the police. Not going to be a good week as that person reporting it stated.

And a golfer too.

Wednesday fans at it again on 13:02 - Sep 30 with 673 viewsraynor94

Yes, Company has posted on X that he has been dismissed

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Wednesday fans at it again on 13:02 - Sep 30 with 652 viewsonehunglow

Wednesday fans at it again on 13:02 - Sep 30 by raynor94

Yes, Company has posted on X that he has been dismissed

Great stuff

Wednesday fans at it again on 13:27 - Sep 30 with 629 viewsWhiterockin

It's often the case that in an employees contract of employment there is a clause about bringing the company into disrepute, often a sackable offence.

Examples are.

Bringing a company into disrepute is when an employee's conduct outside of work negatively impacts the company's reputation. This can include:
Sexual misconduct
Offensive social media posts
Derogatory messages on social media
Physical violence
Theft
Gross negligence
Serious insubordination

Open and shut case.
Wednesday fans at it again on 15:29 - Sep 30 with 528 viewsSullutaCreturned

Wednesday fans at it again on 13:27 - Sep 30 by Whiterockin

It's often the case that in an employees contract of employment there is a clause about bringing the company into disrepute, often a sackable offence.

Examples are.

Bringing a company into disrepute is when an employee's conduct outside of work negatively impacts the company's reputation. This can include:
Sexual misconduct
Offensive social media posts
Derogatory messages on social media
Physical violence
Theft
Gross negligence
Serious insubordination

Open and shut case.

Personally I find it worrying that work can dictate what we say and do in our social lives. We could be sacked for being nasty if we haven't broken the law.

Free speech, democracy, freedom, all a myth.
Wednesday fans at it again on 15:39 - Sep 30 with 510 viewsKeithHaynes

Wednesday fans at it again on 15:29 - Sep 30 by SullutaCreturned

Personally I find it worrying that work can dictate what we say and do in our social lives. We could be sacked for being nasty if we haven't broken the law.

Don’t put your place of work on a tragedy tweet which breaks criminal law then 🤷🏻‍♂️

Wednesday fans at it again on 15:46 - Sep 30 with 485 views3swan

Wednesday fans at it again on 15:29 - Sep 30 by SullutaCreturned

I'd think most firms have some sort of contract clause about bringing the firm into disrepute
Wednesday fans at it again on 15:48 - Sep 30 with 474 viewsWhiterockin

Wednesday fans at it again on 15:46 - Sep 30 by 3swan

I'd think most firms have some sort of contract clause about bringing the firm into disrepute

See my post above.
Wednesday fans at it again on 15:53 - Sep 30 with 451 views3swan

Wednesday fans at it again on 15:48 - Sep 30 by Whiterockin

See my post above.

You think I read your posts?

Ooops sorry I only read the last couple of posts.

That'll learn me

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024