Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... 00:34 - Sep 20 with 1645 viewsThrasher6

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c5yjgv7qy9qo

A total fridge magnet of a human being...

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 07:29 - Sep 20 with 1543 viewsBoundy

The only suprise is ,how did it take so long to become officially known.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 22:45 - Sep 20 with 1454 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Fulham Ladies have confirmed that as early as 2001 steps were taken to ensure Al Fayed was not left alone with women. This smells like Saville.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 22:54 - Sep 20 with 1452 viewsLuther27

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 07:29 - Sep 20 by Boundy

The only suprise is ,how did it take so long to become officially known.

Why didn’t anyone come forward when he was alive? The British establishment hated this guy with a vengeance and would have itched to get him to court.
Wasn’t Starmer head of CPS at the time?

Blog: Grenfell Tower

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 00:25 - Sep 21 with 1391 viewsmajorraglan

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 22:54 - Sep 20 by Luther27

Why didn’t anyone come forward when he was alive? The British establishment hated this guy with a vengeance and would have itched to get him to court.

Starmer was the DPP, but it appears he wasn’t involved in the decision making. According to the Telegraph the case was handled by Rene Barclay, the CPS’s then director of complex casework, whose role included handling cases deemed “high profile”. The Met investigated the allegation and a file was passed to the CPS who determined that no further action should be taken.”

It appears that part of the reasoning behind the decision to NFA the case was because the alleged victim had got the day of the week wrong in her description of when the assault happened.

The prosecution rate for sexual offences is usually very low as offences invariable take place when there are just 2 people present - the victim and the offender and unless there’s really strong supporting evidence cases are usually discontinued because in many cases it’s 1 word against the other and proving beyond reasonable doubt very difficult or nigh on impossible.
In terms of extremes, on the one hand we have offenders like Saville and now Al Fayed and on the other we have Leon Britain, Ted Heath and others who were innocent but subject of a malicious and fabricated allegations. In between those extreme examples are hundreds of thousands of genuine victims who will struggle to or never get justice.
[Post edited 21 Sep 0:32]
What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 09:51 - Sep 21 with 1242 viewscontroversial_jack

As head of the organisation he wouldn't be aware of every case. There are 3000 lawyers working for the organisation split over several locations. There wasn't sufficient evidence at the time, so i understand, the same with Saville too.
What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 10:09 - Sep 21 with 1226 viewsLuther27

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 00:25 - Sep 21 by majorraglan

Starmer was the DPP, but it appears he wasn’t involved in the decision making. According to the Telegraph the case was handled by Rene Barclay, the CPS’s then director of complex casework, whose role included handling cases deemed “high profile”. The Met investigated the allegation and a file was passed to the CPS who determined that no further action should be taken.”

It appears that part of the reasoning behind the decision to NFA the case was because the alleged victim had got the day of the week wrong in her description of when the assault happened.

The prosecution rate for sexual offences is usually very low as offences invariable take place when there are just 2 people present - the victim and the offender and unless there’s really strong supporting evidence cases are usually discontinued because in many cases it’s 1 word against the other and proving beyond reasonable doubt very difficult or nigh on impossible.
In terms of extremes, on the one hand we have offenders like Saville and now Al Fayed and on the other we have Leon Britain, Ted Heath and others who were innocent but subject of a malicious and fabricated allegations. In between those extreme examples are hundreds of thousands of genuine victims who will struggle to or never get justice.
[Post edited 21 Sep 0:32]

Very informative thanks. Yet every day more people come forward pointing a finger of guilt at him the latest being Fulham women’s football club. What a cesspit of a country we live in where the wealthy and powerful treat people in this way.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 10:27 - Sep 21 with 1211 viewsonehunglow

As the head of a major organisation comes the salary ,the power and the responsibility .
The really good ones do know .
They ensure they do.
Buck stops

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 11:01 - Sep 21 with 1208 viewsbuilthjack

So mote it be.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 11:04 - Sep 21 with 1205 viewscontroversial_jack

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 10:27 - Sep 21 by onehunglow

As the head of a major organisation comes the salary ,the power and the responsibility .
The really good ones do know .
They ensure they do.
Buck stops

Would the chief constable of the met know that you arrested a drug dealer 2 weeks ago?
What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 11:58 - Sep 21 with 1086 viewsmajorraglan

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 10:09 - Sep 21 by Luther27

Very informative thanks. Yet every day more people come forward pointing a finger of guilt at him the latest being Fulham women’s football club. What a cesspit of a country we live in where the wealthy and powerful treat people in this way.

Guy was clearly a wrong un, it’s a pity these issues weren’t highlighted when he was alive, if there were lots of people coming forward back then maybe we’d have seen him end up in the dock.

Al Fayed, Saville, Prince Andrew are 3 people I can think of off the top of my head who’ve been accused of skullduggery and on top of that we’ve had Rolf Harris, Huw Edwards, Weinstein and Trumpster all convicted of skullduggery in one Court or another.
What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 17:37 - Sep 21 with 1022 viewsGwyn737

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 10:09 - Sep 21 by Luther27

I read today that in 2001, there were 500 people in jail for serious sexual offences. That number has now tripled.

I don’t know if that means things are getting more common or more people are getting caught 🤷🏻
What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 17:53 - Sep 21 with 997 viewsFlashberryjack

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 17:37 - Sep 21 by Gwyn737

I read today that in 2001, there were 500 people in jail for serious sexual offences. That number has now tripled.

I don’t know if that means things are getting more common or more people are getting caught 🤷🏻

I'd say it's a bit of both, plus we are importing more people that aren't used to seeing women uncovered.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 17:59 - Sep 21 with 992 viewsGwyn737

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 17:53 - Sep 21 by Flashberryjack

I'd say it's a bit of both, plus we are importing more people that aren't used to seeing women uncovered.

That is a specific part of the problem for sure but doesn’t explain the massive increase.

I wonder if it’s linked to ‘me too’, including historical charges.
What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 18:10 - Sep 21 with 978 viewsonehunglow

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 17:53 - Sep 21 by Flashberryjack

This is why Muslim ladies cover up their flesh ,so as not to stimulate their men .
Think on that
Basically,men can’t be trusted

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 01:10 - Sep 22 with 888 viewsKeithHaynes

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 17:37 - Sep 21 by Gwyn737

Makes you wonder who catches them.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 01:38 - Sep 22 with 883 viewsRobbie

Prince Andrew seems to be still living a life of luxury at the tax payers money as usual .
The Firm will stop for nothing to keep him in the clear , never a bad word for him .

Never done any background reading on Al Fayed , again years later he is a baddie again .

Politicians claiming freebies , Starmer your accused and have now backed off hence .

Who for goodness sake can you trust these days ,
What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 10:10 - Sep 22 with 790 viewsonehunglow

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 01:38 - Sep 22 by Robbie

Prince Andrew seems to be still living a life of luxury at the tax payers money as usual .
The Firm will stop for nothing to keep him in the clear , never a bad word for him .

Never done any background reading on Al Fayed , again years later he is a baddie again .

Politicians claiming freebies , Starmer your accused and have now backed off hence .

Who for goodness sake can you trust these days ,

Robbie
Imagine a man of 64 yrs of age living by virtue of an allowance from his brother l
He can’t work
He has no work skills
He has no life skills
He is dead from the neck up
He is totally removed from everyday life
He cannot look after himself
He can’t run his life on his own
He is as pitiful a creature as is possible to imagine

Entitled but not privileged. Indulging a cretin of that level is not doing him any favours and the late queen and her fornicating husband mixed him a real bottle

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 10:23 - Sep 22 with 789 viewscontroversial_jack

Stating the obvious, more are getting convicted. Have prosecutions rates increased?
What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 23:54 - Sep 22 with 682 viewsSTID2017

I think it is down to social media and so many people leaving trails which the authorities use to prosecute them.
For example in Huw Edward's case?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 10:04 - Sep 23 with 596 viewstheloneranger

150 women have come forward since the BBC documentary - and counting.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 10:45 - Sep 23 with 563 views1983

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 22:54 - Sep 20 by Luther27

Exactly this the same with Saville it's seems everyone knew he was at it but they will say fcuk all to just to keep their jobs. I remember Janice Long digging out Saville and saying his thing with her was he would always come up behind her when she was live on air and grab her t2ts asked if she ever told anyone she said no....keep your gob shut and the money keeps coming init
[Post edited 23 Sep 10:47]

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 12:53 - Sep 23 with 476 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 10:45 - Sep 23 by 1983

Exactly this the same with Saville it's seems everyone knew he was at it but they will say fcuk all to just to keep their jobs. I remember Janice Long digging out Saville and saying his thing with her was he would always come up behind her when she was live on air and grab her t2ts asked if she ever told anyone she said no....keep your gob shut and the money keeps coming init
[Post edited 23 Sep 10:47]

I imagine a lot of the rich and powerful of this world would have regularly have stayed in Al Fayeds hotels. They would have taken their mistresses there, got up to all sorts of dodgy shit there. Fayed would have had dirt on everybody. This is probably what made him untouchable.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

What a surprise. Fayed was what we thought all along... on 13:06 - Sep 26 with 212 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

So over 200 allegations of assault, but nobody knew!
[Post edited 26 Sep 13:35]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024