Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest 08:00 - Sep 13 with 3029 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62961/

It’s all going stale mate, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 08:52 - Sep 13 with 2204 viewspete

these are the things that needed sorting WELL before this, it comes down to , do the owners /board want to move upwards or not? negotiate a wage all are happy with club and player we then have a settled side if this cannot be done come next summer they walk for nothing or sold at a reduced value in january as is said in the article it IS affordable its wether the bean counters want bigger profit or not
Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 09:00 - Sep 13 with 2160 viewsonehunglow

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 08:52 - Sep 13 by pete

these are the things that needed sorting WELL before this, it comes down to , do the owners /board want to move upwards or not? negotiate a wage all are happy with club and player we then have a settled side if this cannot be done come next summer they walk for nothing or sold at a reduced value in january as is said in the article it IS affordable its wether the bean counters want bigger profit or not

Pete
If they do,they can’t as they don’t have the funds
I’ve no idea why they want to own us
I just wish they did not

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 09:19 - Sep 13 with 2146 viewsFireboy2

I truthfully believe that darling will sign a pre contract somewhere else in January.

We will get someone else in July who is younger and on peanuts.

This is how our owners rolls, buy cheap, sell higher and pay peanuts, they will never speculate.
Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 09:52 - Sep 13 with 2066 viewsKeithHaynes

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 09:19 - Sep 13 by Fireboy2

I truthfully believe that darling will sign a pre contract somewhere else in January.

We will get someone else in July who is younger and on peanuts.

This is how our owners rolls, buy cheap, sell higher and pay peanuts, they will never speculate.

That’s a big load of cash lost by the Swans if that happens on not getting this done earlier.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 10:00 - Sep 13 with 2010 viewsWhiterockin

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 09:52 - Sep 13 by KeithHaynes

That’s a big load of cash lost by the Swans if that happens on not getting this done earlier.

How much of it is penny pinching. Give them a new contract and you pay the increase from day one, hold off and you save a couple of grand a week. If we really are that tight with money and it's the reason I won't blame the players for agreeing to move elsewhere in January and we also lose a possibly sale fee. Forward planning my a***.
Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 10:09 - Sep 13 with 1988 viewsdobjack2

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 10:00 - Sep 13 by Whiterockin

How much of it is penny pinching. Give them a new contract and you pay the increase from day one, hold off and you save a couple of grand a week. If we really are that tight with money and it's the reason I won't blame the players for agreeing to move elsewhere in January and we also lose a possibly sale fee. Forward planning my a***.

The club is run by people who don't appear to have a clue about the realities of football.

They give the impression of being penny wise but pound foolish in everything they do by prioritising immediate short term savings over the long term sustainability of the club in the championship.
Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 10:14 - Sep 13 with 1963 viewsKeithHaynes

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 10:00 - Sep 13 by Whiterockin

In Liams par of that report he mentions just that. Saving money in the short term and letting it drag on. I agree with him.

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 10:41 - Sep 13 with 1888 viewsheatwave

These guys will probably believe they will get more money elsewhere and wouldn't be surprised if they all just run their contracts down.
Login to get fewer ads

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 15:23 - Sep 13 with 1684 viewsFireboy2

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 10:41 - Sep 13 by heatwave

These guys will probably believe they will get more money elsewhere and wouldn't be surprised if they all just run their contracts down.

And they are correct, most clubs in the championship would pay more than we would for darling as they recognise his worth, whereas our lot haven't got a clue.
Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 17:59 - Sep 13 with 1582 viewsQJumpingJack

If we looked like a promotion contending team I would hope they would stay and help us get back to the Premier League.

As things stand we look some way from troubling the top 6.

Remember what Gary Neville said - one bad transfer window can equal two to three painful seasons.
Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 18:04 - Sep 13 with 1555 viewsWhiterockin

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 17:59 - Sep 13 by QJumpingJack

If we looked like a promotion contending team I would hope they would stay and help us get back to the Premier League.

As things stand we look some way from troubling the top 6.

Remember what Gary Neville said - one bad transfer window can equal two to three painful seasons.

Mr Williams doesn't fancy our chances either, what signal does this send out.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c93p34nkwlxo
Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 19:14 - Sep 13 with 1437 viewsReslovenSwan1

The club reportedly now has a credible and solid recruitment team. Swansea will probably sell one in January and pay one a big pay rise with the money received.

Fans whing like hell but remember the Trust were worth £21m in 2016 but we're running sacred of holding big cash.

I have some sympathy with the owners. They seem to be making good moves. Losers say " I do not know why they are here and I just want them to go". Yuk give me a break.

Coleman is not a stone cold loser like this. He believes in himself and has to find a solution. Sadly Petersen is injured again. The Reading guy will have to step up of a fullback Tymon or Ntoe moved to CB.
[Post edited 13 Sep 19:16]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 19:57 - Sep 13 with 1359 viewsModeratorD

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 19:14 - Sep 13 by ReslovenSwan1

The club reportedly now has a credible and solid recruitment team. Swansea will probably sell one in January and pay one a big pay rise with the money received.

Fans whing like hell but remember the Trust were worth £21m in 2016 but we're running sacred of holding big cash.

I have some sympathy with the owners. They seem to be making good moves. Losers say " I do not know why they are here and I just want them to go". Yuk give me a break.

Coleman is not a stone cold loser like this. He believes in himself and has to find a solution. Sadly Petersen is injured again. The Reading guy will have to step up of a fullback Tymon or Ntoe moved to CB.

Perhaps a good time to give all the historical stuff a break now eh?
Rather than trying to draw other posters in to an argument which has nothing to do with the subject matter ?
The site will benefit from it for sure ...
Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 20:26 - Sep 13 with 1240 viewsSullutaCreturned

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 19:14 - Sep 13 by ReslovenSwan1

Who do youthink they'll sell? Who will get the pay rise?

You are aware that a player in the last 6 months of his deal can freely negotiate with other clubs and without a transfer fee will attract higher wages?

If the owners are making good moves then the teams situation will improve, would you agree?

Coleman can believe in himself it doesn't make any difference, what matters are outcomes, results.

People who care about their club are not losers, if they have a different opinion to you, think the owners are doing a bad job, then they are entitled to say so.

The real losers are those who have nothing better to do than regularly denigrate a large section of the fanbase, call them names. Fans are entitled to an HONEST opinion.
Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 20:36 - Sep 13 with 1208 viewsWhiterockin

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 20:26 - Sep 13 by SullutaCreturned

You are aware that a player in the last 6 months of his deal can freely negotiate with other clubs and without a transfer fee will attract higher wages?

If the owners are making good moves then the teams situation will improve, would you agree?

Coleman can believe in himself it doesn't make any difference, what matters are outcomes, results.

People who care about their club are not losers, if they have a different opinion to you, think the owners are doing a bad job, then they are entitled to say so.

The real losers are those who have nothing better to do than regularly denigrate a large section of the fanbase, call them names. Fans are entitled to an HONEST opinion.

It's only my opinion but I think Cabango will sign a new deal, Darling will walk at the end of his contract and Cullen who knows. Nobody will be sold, why should they accept being sold when they can negotiate a deal elsewhere in January.
Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 21:17 - Sep 13 with 1145 viewsFireboy2

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 19:57 - Sep 13 by ModeratorD

Rather than trying to draw other posters in to an argument which has nothing to do with the subject matter ?

The simple way to stop him posting sh!te is not to reply to him, simples 😁😉👌
Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 21:34 - Sep 13 with 1100 viewsKeithHaynes

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 19:57 - Sep 13 by ModeratorD

You have the power !

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 21:41 - Sep 13 with 1067 viewsKeithHaynes

I highly recommend now that if you don’t like someone’s comments then put them on ignore. Resloven as a poster is valued on here (and not just him) because he doesn’t resort to some of the tactics he is subjected to. We have a great forum now and many people comment upon that.

He doesn’t resort to threats or intimidation like other posters now long gone and buried - he just has a differing viewpoint based on his own belief system.

Now - Darling, Cabango and Cullen.

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 22:17 - Sep 13 with 1001 viewsSullutaCreturned

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 21:41 - Sep 13 by KeithHaynes

I highly recommend now that if you don’t like someone’s comments then put them on ignore. Resloven as a poster is valued on here (and not just him) because he doesn’t resort to some of the tactics he is subjected to. We have a great forum now and many people comment upon that.

He doesn’t resort to threats or intimidation like other posters now long gone and buried - he just has a differing viewpoint based on his own belief system.

He does however regularly call people stone cold lsers and simple minded, he regularly denigrates large sections of the fanbase.

He also said the ignore button is for wimps and claims people are ganging up on him when several people disagree with his comments.

isn't the whole point of debate to post an opinion on other peoples opinions, to tell them you agree or if you disagree and when you have proof, actual facts not fantasy, point out they are wrong?

You know what, an answer isn't required.

Goodnight.
Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 23:13 - Sep 13 with 930 viewsReslovenSwan1

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 20:26 - Sep 13 by SullutaCreturned

Players unhappy with their wages can negotiate of course and sit out their contracts. This is their privilege.

You must have recognised that many clubs sell their disaffected players in January to get a fee. Manning for example left QPR. Swansea also target players who like Darling and Cabango are on their last year. They are already doing this research.

My point about selling one and keeping one is to minimise disruption cause by a complete new CB pairing.

If Darling is rated highly a £2m bid would see him moving with money for a replacement on a 3 year deal and some extra Dosh for Cabango and Cullen. Darling cannot risk a good opportunity as he could get an ACL at any time.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 06:58 - Sep 14 with 827 viewsSTID2017

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 23:13 - Sep 13 by ReslovenSwan1

Players unhappy with their wages can negotiate of course and sit out their contracts. This is their privilege.

You must have recognised that many clubs sell their disaffected players in January to get a fee. Manning for example left QPR. Swansea also target players who like Darling and Cabango are on their last year. They are already doing this research.

My point about selling one and keeping one is to minimise disruption cause by a complete new CB pairing.

If Darling is rated highly a £2m bid would see him moving with money for a replacement on a 3 year deal and some extra Dosh for Cabango and Cullen. Darling cannot risk a good opportunity as he could get an ACL at any time.

"Darling cannot risk a good opportunity as he could get an ACL at any time"
Brilliant insight that.
Is it only an ACL he risks ?
Is he immune to any other injuries such as say a broken leg ?
Also is he the only player who potentially risks such an injury ?
Is Cabango immune ?
I know you love going back over our recent history so was there a reason why Neil Taylor tragically broke his leg yet his replacement Ben Davies didn't ?
Amongst my friends you are known as The Oracle due to your wonderful knowledge and insight.
Your thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 07:12 - Sep 14 with 812 viewsjack247

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 21:41 - Sep 13 by KeithHaynes

To be fair, he can’t really resort to calling people a fantasist, a human Groundhog Day or of completely making scenarios up and presenting them as fact, because none of that applies to anyone else.

He’s quite happy to slag the fanbase off as a whole though. Just because he takes a pop in a snidey way rather than directly, doesn’t mean he doesn’t dish it out.
Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 07:42 - Sep 14 with 791 viewsSTID2017

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 07:12 - Sep 14 by jack247

To be fair, he can’t really resort to calling people a fantasist, a human Groundhog Day or of completely making scenarios up and presenting them as fact, because none of that applies to anyone else.

He’s quite happy to slag the fanbase off as a whole though. Just because he takes a pop in a snidey way rather than directly, doesn’t mean he doesn’t dish it out.

100% agree.
He gets away with it in the same way as a former Ossie protagonist of mine used to purely because of the way he skates around the edge of downright insulting people.
Contrary to Keith's earlier comment, I fail to see what positives he brings to the board

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 08:29 - Sep 14 with 729 viewsRichardO

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 07:12 - Sep 14 by jack247

Sorry Podgy fingers on the down arrow button so had to even the numbers up.
Have to say I agree.
[Post edited 14 Sep 9:22]
Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 11:11 - Sep 14 with 631 viewsmax936

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest on 07:42 - Sep 14 by STID2017

100% agree.
He gets away with it in the same way as a former Ossie protagonist of mine used to purely because of the way he skates around the edge of downright insulting people.
Contrary to Keith's earlier comment, I fail to see what positives he brings to the board

This 100 %
[Post edited 14 Sep 11:11]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024