Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news 16:20 - Sep 8 with 1312 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62939/

Wales latest, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 16:30 - Sep 8 with 1290 viewsmax936

I did say that they weren't thirsty

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 17:12 - Sep 8 with 1221 viewsonehunglow

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 16:30 - Sep 8 by max936

I did say that they weren't thirsty

Fireboy has got rather grey

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 17:47 - Sep 8 with 1184 viewspencoedjack

Looks a top trip šŸ‘
Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 18:15 - Sep 8 with 1152 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 17:47 - Sep 8 by pencoedjack

Looks a top trip šŸ‘

Very proud if our lads from the website doing their duty šŸ‘šŸ˜‚

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 19:33 - Sep 8 with 1074 viewsmax936

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 18:15 - Sep 8 by KeithHaynes

Very proud if our lads from the website doing their duty šŸ‘šŸ˜‚

The place is about to run out of alcohol

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 09:12 - Sep 9 with 879 viewsonehunglow

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 19:33 - Sep 8 by max936

The place is about to run out of alcohol

Seems we canā€™t go anywhere without a drink

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 14:28 - Sep 9 with 735 viewsYrAlarch

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 09:12 - Sep 9 by onehunglow

Seems we canā€™t go anywhere without a drink

It would appear to be more important than taking in the sights.
Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 16:09 - Sep 9 with 660 viewsonehunglow

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 14:28 - Sep 9 by YrAlarch

It would appear to be more important than taking in the sights.

It's a master of choice
When employed all my annual leave dovetailed with family
No way would my missys like me travelling , spending thousands just to " have a good time" following Wales
It's ok for kids but for family Jen , it's always puzzled be why they leave wives and kids at home to simply drink , talk shite , sing the anthem out of tune then come home again
It's more of a jolly for Wales fans as we don't have expectations of any success so we are " great fans"
English fans more troublesome as , bless em, England expects and when they fail to deliver, they get angry upset and fractious

I Bluddy hate internationals

A huge game for Swans coming up

Login to get fewer ads

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 16:45 - Sep 9 with 632 viewspencoedjack

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 16:09 - Sep 9 by onehunglow

It's a master of choice
When employed all my annual leave dovetailed with family
No way would my missys like me travelling , spending thousands just to " have a good time" following Wales
It's ok for kids but for family Jen , it's always puzzled be why they leave wives and kids at home to simply drink , talk shite , sing the anthem out of tune then come home again
It's more of a jolly for Wales fans as we don't have expectations of any success so we are " great fans"
English fans more troublesome as , bless em, England expects and when they fail to deliver, they get angry upset and fractious

I Bluddy hate internationals

A huge game for Swans coming up

You should take up golf. It is easier to get away with a few days away with the boys than a football trip
Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 17:55 - Sep 9 with 581 viewsonehunglow

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 16:45 - Sep 9 by pencoedjack

You should take up golf. It is easier to get away with a few days away with the boys than a football trip

Nope.
Played a bit but four hrs too long
Itā€™s why squash suited me
Shortish game,intense,indoors,aggressive, tactical and cheap( apart from smashing racquets)
Iā€™ve no idea why men give up precious time away from family
I like to do things with mine not without them
My missus used to go to Swans games until some- fill on the gap - caused us distress and she wasnā€™t keen on English being referred to as full of sxxxt . She has a sense of humour but didnā€™t find it funny
Son ditched us for same reasons
And weā€™re ā€œ great fansā€ ,arenā€™t we !

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 19:01 - Sep 9 with 525 viewslifelong

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 17:55 - Sep 9 by onehunglow

Nope.
Played a bit but four hrs too long
Itā€™s why squash suited me
Shortish game,intense,indoors,aggressive, tactical and cheap( apart from smashing racquets)
Iā€™ve no idea why men give up precious time away from family
I like to do things with mine not without them
My missus used to go to Swans games until some- fill on the gap - caused us distress and she wasnā€™t keen on English being referred to as full of sxxxt . She has a sense of humour but didnā€™t find it funny
Son ditched us for same reasons
And weā€™re ā€œ great fansā€ ,arenā€™t we !

Wibble.
Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 19:29 - Sep 9 with 457 viewsonehunglow

Then along comes rhyming Simon

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024