Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City : Luke continues to vote conservative 15:10 - Sep 1 with 1116 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62909/

Luke wants more time to make an assessment, so we assess him, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City : Luke continues to vote conservative on 15:20 - Sep 1 with 1088 viewsonehunglow

Absolute drivel and selfish crap spouted to ensure he keeps his job.
He turns my stomach

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City : Luke continues to vote conservative on 18:27 - Sep 1 with 855 viewsmax936

Swansea City : Luke continues to vote conservative on 15:20 - Sep 1 by onehunglow

Absolute drivel and selfish crap spouted to ensure he keeps his job.
He turns my stomach

That's the problem he's a bleeding Tory!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City : Luke continues to vote conservative on 18:37 - Sep 1 with 835 viewsraynor94

I just wish we would up the tempo, passing around the back is so yesterday.

Liverpool were a prime example this afternoon, high press and not afraid to put it long when needed.

Where we are after 10 games as the article says could well dictate our season

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City : Luke continues to vote conservative on 20:41 - Sep 1 with 702 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Luke continues to vote conservative on 18:37 - Sep 1 by raynor94

Liverpool were a prime example this afternoon, high press and not afraid to put it long when needed.

Yes agreed. But coming down on his side a bit I think he’s been given some decent players coming from the levels they were at. What he hasn’t been given is any player of experience, A lynch pin to ensure solidity in an advanced midfield role. This is why he is making do with Ollie Cooper in an absurd square peg, round hole scenario.

We’ve already seen Abdulai in the same position out wide.

We also ended the game with no recognised striker, we only have two now the club has allowed Josh Thomas to leave. A ridiculous decision based on what we have or should I say haven’t got. What I can say is Luke isn’t happy with the task he has been given. He made that sort of clear yesterday. Without saying as much.

This may well be another season of development for this squad with potentially two additions in January. What they cannot be is of the same nature as what we have recruited this summer.

Williams has been left with a juggling act ahead of him, there’s one or two free agents, more experienced available. But that flys in the face of what we have been told by the club regards preparation and planning since last January. They haven’t secured the number one targets they wanted, that’s clear, and that’s down to wages (Langstaff) and shopping at lower levels. To think the club has the experience to get this right isn’t right. They rely on stats in the first instance and also rely on that database being built in the same way Brighton have done ( at a higher level) That process is only some 16 months old.

This is looking like another season of building the players we have, then retaining them for next season. By which time Paul Watson will either be gone or left. Another rebuild there. We have to retain this squad and give Williams and his staff lots of time. Otherwise we are back to square one. There is no alternative at all.

Other than another restart, rebuild and more money spent on severance packages.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City : Luke continues to vote conservative on 20:43 - Sep 1 with 694 viewsmax936

Swansea City : Luke continues to vote conservative on 18:37 - Sep 1 by raynor94

That was Liverpool with all the quality they got, where as Swans quality ........

Swansea City : Luke continues to vote conservative on 20:52 - Sep 1 with 659 viewsmax936

Swansea City : Luke continues to vote conservative on 20:41 - Sep 1 by KeithHaynes

Yes agreed. But coming down on his side a bit I think he’s been given some decent players coming from the levels they were at. What he hasn’t been given is any player of experience, A lynch pin to ensure solidity in an advanced midfield role. This is why he is making do with Ollie Cooper in an absurd square peg, round hole scenario.

We’ve already seen Abdulai in the same position out wide.

We also ended the game with no recognised striker, we only have two now the club has allowed Josh Thomas to leave. A ridiculous decision based on what we have or should I say haven’t got. What I can say is Luke isn’t happy with the task he has been given. He made that sort of clear yesterday. Without saying as much.

This may well be another season of development for this squad with potentially two additions in January. What they cannot be is of the same nature as what we have recruited this summer.

Williams has been left with a juggling act ahead of him, there’s one or two free agents, more experienced available. But that flys in the face of what we have been told by the club regards preparation and planning since last January. They haven’t secured the number one targets they wanted, that’s clear, and that’s down to wages (Langstaff) and shopping at lower levels. To think the club has the experience to get this right isn’t right. They rely on stats in the first instance and also rely on that database being built in the same way Brighton have done ( at a higher level) That process is only some 16 months old.

This is looking like another season of building the players we have, then retaining them for next season. By which time Paul Watson will either be gone or left. Another rebuild there. We have to retain this squad and give Williams and his staff lots of time. Otherwise we are back to square one. There is no alternative at all.

Other than another restart, rebuild and more money spent on severance packages.

There's unattached strikers out there worthy of the position surely, even on a short term contract till January and longer based on performance, the need to bite the bullet and get one otherwise we've gonna have a massive problem scoring goals.

Coleman is out of his depth he has to be and he's obviously being hamstrung by Levien without a doubt.

Why have we got so many behind the scenes drawing more than decent wages like Gude does anyone really know what he does and is he really needed?

Swansea City : Luke continues to vote conservative on 20:54 - Sep 1 with 645 viewsraynor94

Swansea City : Luke continues to vote conservative on 20:43 - Sep 1 by max936

That was Liverpool with all the quality they got, where as Swans quality ........

I totally understand we haven't got their quality, but we have to up the tempo, like the second half yesterday from the start

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City : Luke continues to vote conservative on 21:02 - Sep 1 with 618 viewsmax936

Swansea City : Luke continues to vote conservative on 20:54 - Sep 1 by raynor94

I totally understand we haven't got their quality, but we have to up the tempo, like the second half yesterday from the start

Not seen anything of yesterdays game Rayn's so would know, spent a fortune up at Cardiff after my planned trip to Hereford hit the buffers.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City : Luke continues to vote conservative on 08:32 - Sep 2 with 398 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City : Luke continues to vote conservative on 18:27 - Sep 1 by max936

That's the problem he's a bleeding Tory!

The devil

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024