Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! 16:50 - Aug 26 with 2120 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62855/

Bizarre, click above

This post has been edited by an administrator
Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 17:03 - Aug 26 with 1827 viewsunion_jack

I’ve got to say I thought we were very lucky the ref decided not to show cards for at least two challenges in the opening minutes. He would have been well within his right to do so. It’s a dangerous game to play in a game with such a charged atmosphere as it could all blow up. It didn’t thankfully unless the fracas on 90+10 counts.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 17:11 - Aug 26 with 1812 viewsSullutaCreturned

We are used to the self indulgent lies that emanate from "our capitol" but if they want to carry on with their delusional fiction then off they go.

There are no bigger lies than those we tell ourselves and they are telling themselves real whoopers.
Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 18:56 - Aug 26 with 1571 viewsBoundy

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 17:11 - Aug 26 by SullutaCreturned

We are used to the self indulgent lies that emanate from "our capitol" but if they want to carry on with their delusional fiction then off they go.

There are no bigger lies than those we tell ourselves and they are telling themselves real whoopers.

Put it another way ,f### them

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 18:56 - Aug 26 with 1570 views1983

Deluded strangest bunch of football fans ever.

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 19:33 - Aug 26 with 1465 viewsChippy69

They really are mars bar morons

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 19:43 - Aug 26 with 1424 viewsonehunglow

Really not keen on them. Not fans I would share a shandy with ,ever,anywhere ,any time .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 19:43 - Aug 26 with 1428 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 18:56 - Aug 26 by Boundy

Put it another way ,f### them

This ^
Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 19:44 - Aug 26 with 1417 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 18:56 - Aug 26 by 1983

Deluded strangest bunch of football fans ever.

And This ^
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 19:44 - Aug 26 with 1410 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 19:33 - Aug 26 by Chippy69

They really are mars bar morons

And also this ^
Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 07:10 - Aug 28 with 744 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 17:03 - Aug 26 by union_jack

I’ve got to say I thought we were very lucky the ref decided not to show cards for at least two challenges in the opening minutes. He would have been well within his right to do so. It’s a dangerous game to play in a game with such a charged atmosphere as it could all blow up. It didn’t thankfully unless the fracas on 90+10 counts.

How that dirty little rat Cullen stayed in god knows, and darling who does he think he is? Agressive little midget ain’t no Roy Keane is he? No cards for them ? Another 10 mins on that game and we’d have taken all three points.
Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 07:11 - Aug 28 with 741 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 19:43 - Aug 26 by onehunglow

Really not keen on them. Not fans I would share a shandy with ,ever,anywhere ,any time .

You don’t even mix with your own or go ever anyway. Talk about deluded.
Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 09:43 - Aug 28 with 637 viewslifelong

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 07:11 - Aug 28 by bennytheblue

I know quite a few Cardiff fans, see them regularly when down in Solva, get on well with them, have the usual banter, I want them to lose likewise they want the same for us. All the nonsense about the fixture being a bubble, 400 Police Officers on duty for the game, roads being closed, helicopters in the air etc should never be necessary, unfortunately it seems it always will be.
Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 09:49 - Aug 28 with 629 viewsonehunglow

You got a point there Bluey Bach

What happened to Llanrumney

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 10:09 - Aug 28 with 608 viewsjack247

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 07:10 - Aug 28 by bennytheblue

How that dirty little rat Cullen stayed in god knows, and darling who does he think he is? Agressive little midget ain’t no Roy Keane is he? No cards for them ? Another 10 mins on that game and we’d have taken all three points.

He’s about 6’3.

Why would there be another 10 minutes? There wouldn’t have been 8 if Tanner and Bulut hadn’t been time wasting.
Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 10:13 - Aug 28 with 597 viewsunion_jack

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 10:09 - Aug 28 by jack247

He’s about 6’3.

Why would there be another 10 minutes? There wouldn’t have been 8 if Tanner and Bulut hadn’t been time wasting.

To be fair, and I do try to be, if they had the confidence to keep coming at us after equalising I think they would have scored. They were happy not to lose though and to an extent so were we.

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 10:19 - Aug 28 with 593 viewsjack247

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 10:13 - Aug 28 by union_jack

To be fair, and I do try to be, if they had the confidence to keep coming at us after equalising I think they would have scored. They were happy not to lose though and to an extent so were we.

No doubt they were in the ascendancy from their goal to the end. As you say, both teams settled for a point. We were knocking it unambitiously around our back line and they weren’t really pressing us.

It’s the ‘if the game had been 100 minutes not 90’ bit I was questioning. Are they that desperate they’ve resorted to arbitrary match lengths now?

If the game had finished at held time we’d have won.
Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 10:29 - Aug 28 with 578 viewsonehunglow

We scored then failed to go for the throat
We relaxed when we should have upped the ante
That is down to coaching staff and captain.
They were there to be trashed
They could easily have ended up winning
Our coach was disappointed
Yeah baby

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 10:43 - Aug 28 with 574 viewspencoedjack

Says the bloke who posts (he claims to be) on a family holiday who has stated he no longer watches Cardiff.

I think you're full of shite.
Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 10:48 - Aug 28 with 550 viewsunion_jack

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 10:43 - Aug 28 by pencoedjack

Says the bloke who posts (he claims to be) on a family holiday who has stated he no longer watches Cardiff.

90% of the time Benny is a good poster but every now and again his true colours come out😏

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 10:51 - Aug 28 with 545 views1983

Exactly this he's on "holiday" posting on a rivals forum of a team he doesn't bother with anymore ....oddball.

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 10:52 - Aug 28 with 541 viewsonehunglow

He’s got a point though
I have no friends. I am on my own .Im a sad old man
There is nobody like me so why waste time with other people .
One has to free oneself of those who irk ,annoy or disappoint .

Seek ye the Lord

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 13:04 - Aug 28 with 459 viewsbennytheblue

To be fair to you you’ve always spouted the same old guff. I was away, got back Monday evening. Watched the game then. I have little interest in the way bulut sets up, ie I said he’d start with the wrong line up and he did, almost cost us, again.
One other thing, the hotels I stay in have nice wi fi, nice bars and most people are on their phones or tablets allday from what I can see…..not me though. Just the odd post, alright love?
Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 13:07 - Aug 28 with 440 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 10:48 - Aug 28 by union_jack

90% of the time Benny is a good poster but every now and again his true colours come out😏

Most people I’ve spoken too since the match were amazed you had 11 players on the pitch, if that was at ours you’d be a man down, think they can get away with murder and did, as we all knew they would….weak ref.
Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 15:06 - Aug 28 with 367 viewsunion_jack

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 13:07 - Aug 28 by bennytheblue

Most people I’ve spoken too since the match were amazed you had 11 players on the pitch, if that was at ours you’d be a man down, think they can get away with murder and did, as we all knew they would….weak ref.

I don’t recall any straight red incidents on the pitch so I assume those you’ve spoken to are cyclops of the bluebird variety?

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 15:53 - Aug 28 with 348 viewsRichardO

Cardiff fans see the game very differently ! on 13:07 - Aug 28 by bennytheblue

The same could be said about the Cardiff challenges swings both way. You have to be pleased after being out played in the first half just as we are unhappy about the second and as for all the uncontrolled nonesense, we saw the result is people get hurt, in this case the perpetrators own player.
We saw similar in the West Ham game where sense prevailed and the ball boy was saved from harm by quick thinking players seeing the danger.
Scenes no right thinking fan wants to see.
[Post edited 28 Aug 16:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024