Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Florian Bianchini seems to be the man ! 16:05 - Aug 22 with 2438 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62829/

More in, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Florian Bianchini seems to be the man ! on 16:12 - Aug 22 with 2363 viewsWhiterockin

With our three recent overseas signings being on 3 and 4 year contracts, if Florian Bianchini signs does that mean we can sign no more overseas players for several years.
[Post edited 22 Aug 16:13]
Florian Bianchini seems to be the man ! on 16:15 - Aug 22 with 2329 viewsKeithHaynes

Florian Bianchini seems to be the man ! on 16:12 - Aug 22 by Whiterockin

With our three recent overseas signings being on 3 and 4 year contracts, if Florian Bianchini signs does that mean we can sign no more overseas players for several years.
[Post edited 22 Aug 16:13]

It’s per season. Ronald doesn’t count. Which is a bonus.

Nobody knows on what clearance terms Eom, Vipotnik and Franco signed on for. Hence our caution in the report on Providence and the Swedish guy.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Florian Bianchini seems to be the man ! on 16:59 - Aug 22 with 2060 viewsWhiterockin

Florian Bianchini seems to be the man ! on 16:15 - Aug 22 by KeithHaynes

It’s per season. Ronald doesn’t count. Which is a bonus.

Nobody knows on what clearance terms Eom, Vipotnik and Franco signed on for. Hence our caution in the report on Providence and the Swedish guy.

Thanks for clarification.
Florian Bianchini seems to be the man ! on 17:11 - Aug 22 with 1970 viewsmagicdaps10

We can sign overseas players Aslong as they pass the points system for a work permit.

We can sign up to 4 players that fit a certain criteria if they don't pass the points system for a WP.
When that player has then been with us for 12 months they are then provided a WP and then no longer take up a slot.

Ronald takes up a slot until Jan.
Franco got enough points for a WP
Vipotnik I believe didn't get enough points for a WP but Keith informed he already had a working permit I believe?
Eom takes up a non WP slot.
I would say this new guy will take up a new non WP slot.

If Vipotnik has a WP then we have 1 left, if he doesn't then all slots are taken up I believe.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Florian Bianchini seems to be the man ! on 17:26 - Aug 22 with 1860 viewsKeithHaynes

Florian Bianchini seems to be the man ! on 17:11 - Aug 22 by magicdaps10

We can sign overseas players Aslong as they pass the points system for a work permit.

We can sign up to 4 players that fit a certain criteria if they don't pass the points system for a WP.
When that player has then been with us for 12 months they are then provided a WP and then no longer take up a slot.

Ronald takes up a slot until Jan.
Franco got enough points for a WP
Vipotnik I believe didn't get enough points for a WP but Keith informed he already had a working permit I believe?
Eom takes up a non WP slot.
I would say this new guy will take up a new non WP slot.

If Vipotnik has a WP then we have 1 left, if he doesn't then all slots are taken up I believe.

Not sure about Ronald mate, he was signed last season 🤷🏻‍♂️

Florian Bianchini seems to be the man ! on 17:34 - Aug 22 with 1790 viewsmagicdaps10

Florian Bianchini seems to be the man ! on 17:26 - Aug 22 by KeithHaynes

Not sure about Ronald mate, he was signed last season 🤷🏻‍♂️

He signed Jan so a non WP slot is taken for a 12 month period and they are granted a WP.

Vipotnik is a strange one, you need 15 points to get a WP but 10 or over and you can appeal.
Vipotnik would have been around 12 points when signed but since playing for us is now on 15 points so there is a high chance the appeal was successful.

Going to stick my neck out here and say after this French guy signs then there is 1 slot left.

https://www.transferroom.com/gbe
Here is a link for work permit checkers.

Florian Bianchini seems to be the man ! on 17:40 - Aug 22 with 1719 viewsKeithHaynes

Florian Bianchini seems to be the man ! on 17:34 - Aug 22 by magicdaps10

He signed Jan so a non WP slot is taken for a 12 month period and they are granted a WP.

Vipotnik is a strange one, you need 15 points to get a WP but 10 or over and you can appeal.
Vipotnik would have been around 12 points when signed but since playing for us is now on 15 points so there is a high chance the appeal was successful.

Going to stick my neck out here and say after this French guy signs then there is 1 slot left.

https://www.transferroom.com/gbe
Here is a link for work permit checkers.

And here’s the FA 😂

https://www.thefa.com/-/media/files/thefaportal/governance-docs/registrations/gb

Extra points not including international

They do mention per season. I’ve tried to grasp the additional extras that can take a player over the points minimum, then there’s sponsorship, academic reasons away from football.

As I’ve said before I do genuinely give up. 😂

Florian Bianchini seems to be the man ! on 17:44 - Aug 22 with 1685 viewsmagicdaps10

Florian Bianchini seems to be the man ! on 17:40 - Aug 22 by KeithHaynes

And here’s the FA 😂

https://www.thefa.com/-/media/files/thefaportal/governance-docs/registrations/gb

Extra points not including international

They do mention per season. I’ve tried to grasp the additional extras that can take a player over the points minimum, then there’s sponsorship, academic reasons away from football.

As I’ve said before I do genuinely give up. 😂

It's a minefield 😬

The link I posted is a favourite of mine because it does the work for you 🙈

The Ronald one was confirmed in a presser with Williams about a month back, he said Mykolo is now off the non WP list and Ronald comes off in Jan(12 months from the day he signed).

Login to get fewer ads

Florian Bianchini seems to be the man ! on 19:10 - Aug 22 with 1221 viewsKeithHaynes

Florian Bianchini seems to be the man ! on 17:44 - Aug 22 by magicdaps10

It's a minefield 😬

The link I posted is a favourite of mine because it does the work for you 🙈

The Ronald one was confirmed in a presser with Williams about a month back, he said Mykolo is now off the non WP list and Ronald comes off in Jan(12 months from the day he signed).

He hasn’t got a clue 😂

Florian Bianchini seems to be the man ! on 19:56 - Aug 22 with 1006 viewsWhiterockin

Florian Bianchini seems to be the man ! on 19:10 - Aug 22 by KeithHaynes

He hasn’t got a clue 😂

Has anyone?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024