Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two signings the Swans need to make ASAP and they are free ! 08:00 - Aug 20 with 1543 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62813/

Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Two signings the Swans need to make ASAP and they are free ! on 08:22 - Aug 20 with 1426 viewsonehunglow

We should be building with a view to going forward .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Two signings the Swans need to make ASAP and they are free ! on 08:29 - Aug 20 with 1410 viewsFireboy2

Great write up.

It's imperative that we tie these 2 down but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they sell 1 or even both if a decent offer came in.

And as the report stated if the unthinkable happened coleman would be scratching around in bargain basement for a replacement because that's how they roll.
Two signings the Swans need to make ASAP and they are free ! on 08:36 - Aug 20 with 1389 viewsRichardO

Darling captian material not for me seen him lose himself arguing with opposition players and officials while play goes on around him, loss of focus.
Cabango has held onto the right side of the centre backs because that is where he is most suited.

They have both been messed about shoehorned into positions and style of play alien to them maybe with less options available to the manager they will have time to bed in together the same goes for the rest of the defence so the manager can pinpoint the defensive issues that have plagued us.

As for the contract situation it seems as if it is a make or break season for them both.

Same with Martin would you offer an extend or new contract to people who you are not sure are up to the task.
I wouldn't have offered Martin a new contract until he proved himself in the first part of his third year proving he had learnt from the winning run at the end of his second.
He didn't want to take that chance so took the safer more lucrative offer.

Stick or twist time for the centrehalves.
Two signings the Swans need to make ASAP and they are free ! on 08:36 - Aug 20 with 1388 viewsdobjack2

It's been my concern that one or both will go since the reports of cost cutting on wages started arriving.

The obvious thing for the players to do in those circumstances is to run down their contracts, whilst the club will look to sell at least one of them this window and bring in a loan as replacement if they are not interested in offering better contracts to them both.

I doubt if any sale will happen before the derby, but once that is out of the way I would not be surprised to see movement one way or another.
Two signings the Swans need to make ASAP and they are free ! on 08:39 - Aug 20 with 1364 viewsonehunglow

It is utter madness to let either go.
Cost cutting?
We need these people out .

We should not be simply scraping the barrel

Cabango has been and is a terrific young pro and shouod already be on an extended contract,something older and lesser influential players have had .

Two signings the Swans need to make ASAP and they are free ! on 08:50 - Aug 20 with 1329 viewsWhiterockin

Two signings the Swans need to make ASAP and they are free ! on 08:36 - Aug 20 by dobjack2

It's been my concern that one or both will go since the reports of cost cutting on wages started arriving.

The obvious thing for the players to do in those circumstances is to run down their contracts, whilst the club will look to sell at least one of them this window and bring in a loan as replacement if they are not interested in offering better contracts to them both.

I doubt if any sale will happen before the derby, but once that is out of the way I would not be surprised to see movement one way or another.

It has also been my concern as I have mentioned before. You can also throw Cullen into the mix, not everyone likes him but he is a regular squad member and starter on peanuts. It's unlikely we will off these players enough to keep them so any reasonable offer will be accepted in my opinion. We really should be planning better and I hope they have replacements ready to come in.
Two signings the Swans need to make ASAP and they are free ! on 08:53 - Aug 20 with 1323 viewsDr_Winston

We need to be careful and not end up paying players double what they're actually worth like we did with Grimes the last time his contract was running down.

Darling is certainly worth a decent raise. Freed from Russy's defensive "coaching" he's proven himself to be a valuable player over the last year or so and is one of the few who could probably step up a division.

Cabango you feel is about as good as he's ever going to get. Maybe worth a small raise, but not much more than that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Two signings the Swans need to make ASAP and they are free ! on 08:54 - Aug 20 with 1309 viewsonehunglow

Two signings the Swans need to make ASAP and they are free ! on 08:50 - Aug 20 by Whiterockin

It has also been my concern as I have mentioned before. You can also throw Cullen into the mix, not everyone likes him but he is a regular squad member and starter on peanuts. It's unlikely we will off these players enough to keep them so any reasonable offer will be accepted in my opinion. We really should be planning better and I hope they have replacements ready to come in.

I feel fans have walked as they see no progress by the club ,the owners being utterly incapable of planning .
Last minute signings rarely do the job and it’s the policy of clowns to think they do.
Fans deserve better and feel insulted . They should do. Most fans would seeing their club tumble like us . Fans have been conditioned to expect jaxkahyte .
It’s going to be hard to get them back

Login to get fewer ads

Two signings the Swans need to make ASAP and they are free ! on 09:18 - Aug 20 with 1242 viewsunion_jack

This is the problem when decisions are made dispassionately and remotely with nothing more than a calculator at their fingertips.

The calculator, it say no!
[Post edited 20 Aug 9:19]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Two signings the Swans need to make ASAP and they are free ! on 09:34 - Aug 20 with 1155 viewsBoundy

Two signings the Swans need to make ASAP and they are free ! on 09:18 - Aug 20 by union_jack

This is the problem when decisions are made dispassionately and remotely with nothing more than a calculator at their fingertips.

If you turn a calculator upside down and enter specific number it also spells boobies , that's something these owners are so adept of dropping .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Two signings the Swans need to make ASAP and they are free ! on 09:52 - Aug 20 with 1069 viewsunion_jack

Two signings the Swans need to make ASAP and they are free ! on 09:34 - Aug 20 by Boundy

If you turn a calculator upside down and enter specific number it also spells boobies , that's something these owners are so adept of dropping .

*snigger*

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Two signings the Swans need to make ASAP and they are free ! on 06:58 - Aug 21 with 435 viewsRichardO

Two signings the Swans need to make ASAP and they are free ! on 09:18 - Aug 20 by union_jack

Noted that the article states that the two are tied to good agents, I'm little confused to what a good agent is, has Paterson got a good agent.or a greedy one?
Same goes for Darling and Cabango?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024