Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anti football lost in the end. 11:36 - Jul 18 with 1719 viewstrampie

Thankfully England and their anti football lost in the Euros, well played Spain in getting the job done.

Relief and delight that England lost for many in Wales, Scotland, Ireland and Liverpool.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Anti football lost in the end. on 12:37 - Jul 19 with 373 viewsbuilthjack

Aye, England very very lucky to get to the final, they scraped through every game. 2 wins in 7 games is poor.
They think they are better than they are.
3 or 4 good players and the rest making up the team.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anti football lost in the end. on 12:58 - Jul 19 with 354 viewsraynor94

Anti football lost in the end. on 12:37 - Jul 19 by builthjack

Aye, England very very lucky to get to the final, they scraped through every game. 2 wins in 7 games is poor.
They think they are better than they are.
3 or 4 good players and the rest making up the team.

I know you like a wind up Builth, it was 4 wins and 1 defeat, a win on pens is a win

Spain were the best team in the tournament, but a header off the line saved extra time

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Anti football lost in the end. on 13:06 - Jul 19 with 345 viewsonehunglow

Anti football lost in the end. on 12:58 - Jul 19 by raynor94

I know you like a wind up Builth, it was 4 wins and 1 defeat, a win on pens is a win

Spain were the best team in the tournament, but a header off the line saved extra time

You would think by now it would be forgotten .
What should concern us is our club side and international future

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Anti football lost in the end. on 13:31 - Jul 19 with 323 viewsbuilthjack

Anti football lost in the end. on 12:58 - Jul 19 by raynor94

2 wins in 90 minutes and vert lucky to get that.
As Keith said, dreadful side.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anti football lost in the end. on 13:52 - Jul 19 with 315 viewspembsjack

Glad the tournament is over, in general thought it was quite boring. One of the commentators summed it up when he said the big teams are concentrating on being strong at the back, and hoping a big name would create some magic up front to nick a goal.
Anti football lost in the end. on 14:05 - Jul 19 with 307 viewsonehunglow

Anti football lost in the end. on 13:52 - Jul 19 by pembsjack

Glad the tournament is over, in general thought it was quite boring. One of the commentators summed it up when he said the big teams are concentrating on being strong at the back, and hoping a big name would create some magic up front to nick a goal.

It was tedious in many ways
It passed the time though .

Anti football lost in the end. on 16:41 - Jul 19 with 260 viewsSullutaCreturned

Anti football lost in the end. on 00:11 - Jul 19 by ReslovenSwan1

Agitators love dividing and people feel more comfortable in bigger rather than smaller states.

Wales / Cymru is a template for ethnic cooperation and not divided. People are relaxed and not insular. The US UK Canada is heading for uniformity with the word "like" a plague. A different identity is something to value.

My near 16 year old son uses the word "like" quite a lot, ot's been used in Wales for a long time and in the way you mean I think, like.

Where are you going with this, like?

The USA has many different identities, 50 states that all have their own cultures. Wisconsin, according to my eldest who is out there now, is a great place, just like Liverpool on his opinion...plenty f alcohol and good people he says.
Anti football lost in the end. on 17:22 - Jul 19 with 235 viewsonehunglow

Anti football lost in the end. on 16:41 - Jul 19 by SullutaCreturned

My near 16 year old son uses the word "like" quite a lot, ot's been used in Wales for a long time and in the way you mean I think, like.

Where are you going with this, like?

The USA has many different identities, 50 states that all have their own cultures. Wisconsin, according to my eldest who is out there now, is a great place, just like Liverpool on his opinion...plenty f alcohol and good people he says.

Including “ n stuff”
That drives me crackers

Login to get fewer ads

Anti football lost in the end. on 17:24 - Jul 19 with 235 viewsBoundy

Anti football lost in the end. on 12:10 - Jul 19 by onehunglow

Quebec has a very separate identity and French is vehemently protected as primary language .
Quite some antipathy towards the rest of Canada . Most Quebecois were reluctant to go to war with us whereas English speaking Canada backed us from the start and stayed with us .
A language that divides

Yeah baby

Possibly, no most definitely not the best example he could have chosen

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Anti football lost in the end. on 17:35 - Jul 19 with 226 viewsonehunglow

Anti football lost in the end. on 17:24 - Jul 19 by Boundy

Possibly, no most definitely not the best example he could have chosen

I can speak French pretty well although hearing it is harder .
Québécois has several linguistic differences to standard French
I spoke to two Parisians in Montreal who thought they were hilarious and they say they are NOT in a way French but North Americans who speak it .
They have little in common with France but have massive chips on shoulders. Really can be unpleasant people . Quebec is also one of the poorest Provinces of Canada .
The last vote to leave Canada was pretty close but English speaking Canadians wouldn’t be too bothered to see them split as they subsidise Quebec ,which is vast .
They have eased off regarding Vive le Quebec libre .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024