Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good News - What we don't get told 14:00 - May 26 with 516 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Between 2000 and today, one billion people (one-eighth of the world’s population) escaped poverty.
The life span of the average global citizen has doubled in the past century.
In developed countries, the proportion of government spending on social projects such as education and relief for the poor rose from under 2% at the start of the 20th century to an average of 22% today.
While deforestation makes headlines, 36 countries, including India and China, had more trees in 2022 than they did in 2002.
The world’s wealth has tripled in the past 33 years.
From 1921 to today, US traffic accident fatalities have fallen twenty-four fold. Accidental deaths from all other causes have fallen as well.
For the world as a whole, human rights have improved over the past 70 years.
Google searches for homophobic, racist, and misogynistic terms have decreased by at least 80% since 2004.
Despite horrific wars, each of the past 5 centuries has been more peaceful than the one that preceded it.
Since 1909, Intelligence Quotient (IQ) scores have been rising in all parts of the world by an average of 3 points per decade.
From 1960 through today, the American poverty rate, measured by income, has fallen by more than half.
World carbon emissions per dollar of GDP have dropped by over 50% in the past 50 years.
Child labor, infant mortality, maternal mortality, and domestic violence have all been declining globally.
The proportion of the world’s people without access to clean air and water has roughly halved in a decade

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Good News - What we don't get told on 19:46 - May 26 with 431 viewsReslovenSwan1

I love good news but some of this stuff is nonsense and statistical jiggery pokery.
[Post edited 26 May 19:46]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Good News - What we don't get told on 20:12 - May 26 with 397 viewsSullutaCreturned

Good News - What we don't get told on 19:46 - May 26 by ReslovenSwan1

I love good news but some of this stuff is nonsense and statistical jiggery pokery.
[Post edited 26 May 19:46]

It sounds like statistical propaganda for a politicians electin campaign.
Good News - What we don't get told on 13:43 - May 27 with 317 viewsReslovenSwan1

Good News - What we don't get told on 20:12 - May 26 by SullutaCreturned

It sounds like statistical propaganda for a politicians electin campaign.

UK life expectancy was actually dropping in the UK in recent times i read somewhere. I think it went down from 83 to 82.

Covid an obesity were cited as the reason. It was an historic turning point as it was on a one way ticket to 83 and beyond. The waning efficiency of antibiotics is also a concern.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Good News - What we don't get told on 13:55 - May 27 with 303 viewsSullutaCreturned

Good News - What we don't get told on 13:43 - May 27 by ReslovenSwan1

UK life expectancy was actually dropping in the UK in recent times i read somewhere. I think it went down from 83 to 82.

Covid an obesity were cited as the reason. It was an historic turning point as it was on a one way ticket to 83 and beyond. The waning efficiency of antibiotics is also a concern.

It's roughly 79 for men and 82 for women, for people born today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024