Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunak 09:24 - May 19 with 4781 viewsbuilthjack

He, like Johnson, hasn’t a clue. A chancer full of bullshit, just like Johnson.
Pathetic people. Yet some get taken in by bullshit. How bizarre.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sunak on 19:26 - Jul 22 with 275 viewsmax936

Sunak on 19:20 - Jul 22 by builthjack

Aye, 14 years of destruction can’t be put right in a fortnight.

Labour will be getting the blame, give it a few months and they'll all be diving in.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sunak on 20:57 - Jul 22 with 237 viewsSullutaCreturned

Sunak on 19:26 - Jul 22 by max936

Labour will be getting the blame, give it a few months and they'll all be diving in.

A few months? Come on Max, they will need at least 2 full terms to have any chance of getting it right again, that's if they are even capable.

What they have said so far means they'll need a magic money tree or higher taxes, the latter won't be popular given how much was said by them about taxes and the cost of living under the tories.

If people are having a go at them in a few months they need to give their heads a wobble.
Sunak on 22:01 - Jul 22 with 216 viewsmax936

Sunak on 20:57 - Jul 22 by SullutaCreturned

A few months? Come on Max, they will need at least 2 full terms to have any chance of getting it right again, that's if they are even capable.

What they have said so far means they'll need a magic money tree or higher taxes, the latter won't be popular given how much was said by them about taxes and the cost of living under the tories.

If people are having a go at them in a few months they need to give their heads a wobble.

They'll be getting serious grief in no time mark my words.

Look at this ffs

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sunak on 00:29 - Jul 23 with 178 viewsRobbie

In other words an amnesty or very watered down ruling on uncontrolable migrant numbers in their small boats . Big words promising new boarder officers , more waffle .

Blaming the previous Government for faling to control mass asylum seekers is the easy way out of this minefield of an area , only winners here are the luvvies and Human Rights lawyers .

Yvette Cooper look at Tony Blair and NU Labour , your party , they opened the stable door .
Try shutting it again if you can , good luck with that these days .

Cast my vote recently on the basis of who can deliver the best for me and the UK .

By some accounts pension plans are the target to finance all these big headliners .
Was that in the Labour manifesto or buried in the small print somewhere .

Thank goodness my X did not go in the Red box .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024